Who else is into hard vore ASMR?

Rip and tear, cooking, etc, goes here. This spot is not for those who are afraid of blood!
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Who else is into hard vore ASMR?

Postby Snackbar » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:54 pm

Hey people. In the past years I realized that I'm really turned on by chewing sounds, but it took me until now to enter the vore community, so here I am. Greetings to you all.

Naturally I want to know if there are others here who enjoy the same things as I do. Let me get into more detail, briefly: I care most about the sound and not the visual stuff (which is optional). What gets me is basically hard vore consisting of chewing sounds, particularly bone crushing and skull cracking. I am prey.

The idea is that pain is magically translated into pleasure, and death into orgasm. As prey I feel no pain at any point. So for me this is almost purely sexual. I realize how niche and specific this is (possibly even non-vorelike), so I would be very happy if at least part of it would resonate with some of you. And I'd be downright ecstatic if there was already audio material like this available to enjoy.

So what about you then, do you enjoy HV sounds? Do you enjoy something other than bone cracking noises, such as swallowing sounds?
Snackbar
New to the forum

Re: Who else is into hard vore ASMR?

Postby hopebob865 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:59 pm

Not so much into the crunching aspect so much, but do like the swallowing sounds and other mouth sounds. Kind of a coincidence this thread popping up a few days after I thought to look into some ASMR videos on youtube haha. I have even found some that have stomach sounds as well.
hopebob865
New to the forum

Postby matnik » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:07 pm

I like mouth sounds asmr - but the connection I enjoy is with soft vore - maybe being tossed around in the pred's mouth like a piece of hard candy being slurped and sucked on and licked before the ultimate swallow. Like you, I REALLY love the sound. For that reason, I also like ASMR eating sounds - the moist slurping, munching and swallowing is visceral and quite pleasing.
matnik
Somewhat familiar

Postby KingKabal777 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:20 pm

Vampirism, chewing, chomping of the body off, no matter how graphic, will be a favorite of mine. Hard vore can be death, a couple of mortal kombat fatalities featured a bit of hard vore, and a castlevania game featured a vampirism feature, but no bones would come out, just blood instead and a modification of the players skin color. They all appeal to me a huge amount. :evil:

Demons are demons, and hard vore involving monsters will be the best part to me in certain games.
KingKabal777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Snackbar » Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:22 am

matnik wrote:I like mouth sounds asmr - but the connection I enjoy is with soft vore - maybe being tossed around in the pred's mouth like a piece of hard candy being slurped and sucked on and licked before the ultimate swallow. Like you, I REALLY love the sound. For that reason, I also like ASMR eating sounds - the moist slurping, munching and swallowing is visceral and quite pleasing.

Oh me too, could you please share any links to those? I imagine they must be on YouTube.

KingKabal777 wrote:Vampirism, chewing, chomping of the body off, no matter how graphic, will be a favorite of mine.

I have a soft spot of chomping off the head. :)

Anyway, pertaining to my kink, so far the closest thing I found is dog feeding ASMR. It's not quite as sexy and quite gory. Also the audio quality is usually poor, because it's not as if such things will be recorded in a studio with pro gear. An example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS3GJGWoUUo

The search continues...
Snackbar
New to the forum

Postby bermudianbrit » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:06 pm

I'm also looking for this kind of thing :) well done.
bermudianbrit
Somewhat familiar

Postby JaneDoe1990UK » Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:14 pm

mmm yes as prey I do like to hear bone crunching and skull crushing. th ecries of pain from the prey as it is devoured. I do love my preds to be slobbering, huge, monsters with big teeth and strong jaws
JaneDoe1990UK
New to the forum

Postby bermudianbrit » Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:15 pm

my kinda girl :D
bermudianbrit
Somewhat familiar

Postby BBthewolf » Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:04 pm

not sure how well your going to hear your own skull crushing but yes i agree with the person who posted above me lol
BBthewolf
Been posting for a bit

Postby bermudianbrit » Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:15 pm

ah technicalities
bermudianbrit
Somewhat familiar

Postby white_tiger » Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:28 pm

I like to get several YouTube tabs open, one with beast sounds like lions roaring and chewing, another with sound effects of bones snapping occasionally, and one with sounds of a girl crying, sobbing and screaming. Makes for a very provocative and arrousing audio experience.
white_tiger
New to the forum

Postby bermudianbrit » Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:12 pm

yep. I do this also. I've been meaning to mix these into single files for ease.
bermudianbrit
Somewhat familiar

Return to Hardvore