Im new, and I love hard vore and suspenseful thrill.

Rip and tear, cooking, etc, goes here. This spot is not for those who are afraid of blood!
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Im new, and I love hard vore and suspenseful thrill.

Postby SylphNymph » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:18 pm

So I started being outspoken about my deep dark and rather evolved vore fetishes and scenarios which haunted and aroused me through my late childhood and now young adulthood. I originally posted on an open minded forum in a subtopic referring to anomalous behavioral phenomenon. I will link to my post if its ok for my first time post. I know some forums do not allow links until the person is assured they are not harassing or being irrelevant. As you will see, one of the professionals gave me the advice which I am taking now by joining Eka's portal. I actually never thought hard vore was so common and that people seemed to sweep it under the rug beyond simply mentioning that it is a thing, which is way more rare than the soft devouring counterparts. As you can see from what I write, I enjoy the thrill of being chased, surrounded, making mistakes that lead to my vore related demise, as well as viewing others be maimed or killed by such means. Vampiresses, Cannibals, Zombies (preferably the warm bodied naturally tattered and slightly sickly but otherwise preserved human demeanor) and anything related to these doomsday or quarentine type scenarios where I am or others are surrounded and struggle in futility to survive the gorey hunger infested plague of humanoid creatures. I really hope that there are artists on here, like 3D renderers who could build art pieces representing my particular style of vore. I would show my appreciation by spreading their work on open minded sites when possible. PM me if you want to share stories or ideas. Im really excited to get started with exploring my deepest fantasies and others on here. Thank You.

http://www.uncommonforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=105290
I walk into the girls' locker room during the quarantine and find what I'd hoped for, the entire swim team now infected, ravenous, and naked.
SylphNymph
New to the forum

Re: Im new, and I love hard vore and suspenseful thrill.

Postby SylphNymph » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:23 pm

By the way, the word fetish is emphasized toward a sexual psychological blend. Nudity, graphic details, and involvement with underage girls are a common theme when considering the "predators". I am not into pedophilia, or the nature of aggressing toward underaged young women, as my concern with them involves the recurring nervous anticipation I love to relive from my youth days and combining it with the shock value of my dark fetishes. Its just something so much sweeter and enigmatic to imagine younger girls being a medium for my fetish.
I walk into the girls' locker room during the quarantine and find what I'd hoped for, the entire swim team now infected, ravenous, and naked.
SylphNymph
New to the forum

Postby lalalalas » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:30 pm

Welcome! I hope you find what you're looking for!
lalalalas
Been posting for a bit

Postby LordStorm » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:19 am

Haya welcome to the Portal! :-D Always good to meet another lover of hard vore type perils. My personal ones run to cooking perils,so I've worked with the cannibal theme before :silly: and I DO love a good chase and hunt before it comes time to eat a tasty prey character :wink:
Oh and don't worry, you'll find plenty of artists here :-D
Current Projects: Mystery of the Wendigo
My Gallery: http://aryion.com/g4/gallery/LordStorm
LordStorm
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SylphNymph » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:56 pm

Thank you for the replies! :}

I hope a few of you read from the link the kind of stuff I like as it explains it better and I did not want to copy paste it all in my first post lol. Not only would I love to see art depicting my particular thrilling gorey fetishes but Id hope there are female predators on here willing to have fun too.
SylphNymph
New to the forum

Postby minakotomoka14 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:42 pm

Well, you`ve come to the right place! I`m sure you`re bound to find what you`re looking for! And welcome to Eka`s! Hope you survive!
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SylphNymph » Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:43 pm

Are there any female predators looking for male prey or is that like nonexistent?
SylphNymph
New to the forum

Postby Speedyblupi » Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:55 pm

Female predators looking for male prey are sadly quite rare. Most people on the portal seem to be male preys looking for female predators.
Speedyblupi
Participator

Return to Hardvore