Santa Clarita Diet

Rip and tear, cooking, etc, goes here. This spot is not for those who are afraid of blood!
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Santa Clarita Diet

Postby StalkOBroccoli » Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:09 am

It's a netflix original about a woman who becomes like a zombie or something. was at my neighbors drinking, and they popped it on to check it out, theres a wicked scene where shes eating a guys fingers, then ripping into his chest to eat his intestine.
not my cup of tea, but still, pretty wicked, and thought people here might get a kick out of it.
don't post much, but havent seen anyone mention this, and it was news to me.

StalkOBroccoli
Been posting for a bit

Re: Santa Clarita Diet

Postby Sideromelane » Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:48 am

I might have to watch this. It's been on my netflix list for a while now.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Randomman29 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:20 pm

I thought it was okay.
Had some good comedy but most parts seem a bit standard for a comedy where rich have their life suddenly changed.
Randomman29
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ezunbiirth » Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:36 am

in the middle of season 2 right now and although im not a writer for Eka's I may consider trying to write a story with the characters as there is so much vore potential in the show.
Ezunbiirth
New to the forum

Postby wamdueCastle » Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:42 pm

its a good show, well worth a watch
wamdueCastle
Somewhat familiar

Return to Hardvore