Cats being eaten

Rip and tear, cooking, etc, goes here. This spot is not for those who are afraid of blood!
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Cats being eaten

Postby MitternachtVonK » Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:54 am

Just wondering if anyone has hard vore pics of cats being eaten.
Whether it's a house cat or wild one doesn't really matter~!
Edit: Only drawn or animated stuff please. xwx;
Last edited by MitternachtVonK on Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I really like eating cats.
MitternachtVonK
New to the forum

Re: Cats being eaten

Postby EldritchWriter » Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:18 am

Last edited by EldritchWriter on Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EldritchWriter
Participator

Postby Emi » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:36 pm

Oh... I always feel pity if the cat is eaten. Better eat humans:3
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby CalinBeast » Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:50 pm

The image of the cat in the snakes stomach is interesting, but...

...Oh those poor kitties :'(
CalinBeast
Somewhat familiar

Postby delet609hw6bn3296 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:42 pm

Dammit, you got it all wrong!

Cats are supposed to be doing the eating, not the other way around! >:C
delet609hw6bn3296
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Hagglesmite » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:46 pm

Doesn't this fly in the face of the "no real life vore" element of this site?
*BLAM!*

*Reloads*

Any questions?
Hagglesmite
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Under the rock next to the giant mansion down the street.

Postby Ghrelin » Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:53 pm

Hagglesmite wrote:Doesn't this fly in the face of the "no real life vore" element of this site?

unless it's a person specifically feeding cats to animals for the sake of making vore videos/pics, i don't think it counts.
Ghrelin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MitternachtVonK » Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:14 pm

Should probably add I wasn't looking for irl stuff lmao.
It's not my forte, more I was looking for drawn up stuff.
So that's my bad for not stating that.
MitternachtVonK
New to the forum

Postby puck5 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:38 am

EldritchWriter wrote:Well, since you've mentioned a wild one...

They're in the spoilers, for the reason being they're large pics.
As someone that loves cats seeing those pics breaks my heart. If a snake ever killed my cats I'd make sure to kill the snake out of revenge.
puck5
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Fallenfox » Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:19 am

Carpet python swallows a domestic cat. Yummeh kitteh! :gulp:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_oIZv9oMgI

There are lots of these videos on youtube, even some live feedings.
Fallenfox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Eka » Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:33 am

Just to be clear with everyone. This site doesn't allow real life vore stuff. As in people recreating "vore" related material involving any animal cruelty.

Documentary and footage found in the wild is still acceptable. But please following the spirit of the topic. Never post stuff just to offend. There are plenty other places you can do that online if you want to discomfort some people.
Eka
Administrator

Postby Fallenfox » Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:11 pm

Eka wrote:Just to be clear with everyone. This site doesn't allow real life vore stuff. As in people recreating "vore" related material involving any animal cruelty.

Documentary and footage found in the wild is still acceptable. But please following the spirit of the topic. Never post stuff just to offend. There are plenty other places you can do that online if you want to discomfort some people.

So, in this case, for example, a youtube video of a wild python swallowing a feral cat in South America is ok, but a snake in captivity in the Philippines being fed a stray cat is not? Just wondering.
Fallenfox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Tervicz » Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:47 am

Since we are on the topic, let me enlighten you all about a country named "Australia". Although human activity itself causes a lot more damage to the local wildlife, cats and foxes introduced there by humans are labelled a nuisance and a danger to the indigenous wildlife. Authorities go to great length to control and eradicate foxes and cats, and their methods aim to kill as many as possible rather than kill them humanely. Cats are a bigger problem, because people keep on having them as pets, they breed more often than foxes, people protect and feed them extra and no politician wants to poison the pets of his voters.
The main method of control and eradication are poison, poison hidden in food. This gives the animal a slow and painful death, pain starting at the stomach. And then there's the aspect of starving kittens and fox cubs because the parents were killed.

So a python killing and eating a cat, gave that cat a more humane death than the humans gave the fox. And it's something that actually needs to happen, even if we don't like it.
Tervicz
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby puck5 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:58 am

Tervicz wrote:Since we are on the topic, let me enlighten you all about a country named "Australia". Although human activity itself causes a lot more damage to the local wildlife, cats and foxes introduced there by humans are labelled a nuisance and a danger to the indigenous wildlife. Authorities go to great length to control and eradicate foxes and cats, and their methods aim to kill as many as possible rather than kill them humanely. Cats are a bigger problem, because people keep on having them as pets, they breed more often than foxes, people protect and feed them extra and no politician wants to poison the pets of his voters.
The main method of control and eradication are poison, poison hidden in food. This gives the animal a slow and painful death, pain starting at the stomach. And then there's the aspect of starving kittens and fox cubs because the parents were killed.

So a python killing and eating a cat, gave that cat a more humane death than the humans gave the fox. And it's something that actually needs to happen, even if we don't like it.
Trap, neuter, and release programs are just ass effective though and far more humane.
puck5
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MitternachtVonK » Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:43 am

Trap, neuter, and release programs are just ass effective though and far more humane.

Jeez. My second post and it already becomes a shitstorm. Whoops. Sorry about that.

And as some one who lives in Australia and has had to try catch stray tom cats, that mind you killed one of mine.
They aren't that dumb. Traps and people who are professionals in catching them couldn't do a thing.
It'd be nice if that weren't the case. But that just isn't so.

I'm not arguing the content of which is being posted, nor should people be arguing on ethics.
This is not what the post is about.
Let the admins do their job. Keep your debating somewhere else. I'd rather not have this continue as it's far from relevant to what I was requesting.
MitternachtVonK
New to the forum

Postby tastedlikechicken » Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:37 am

to be honest tnr just is a drop water on a hot stone since even neutered cats still do prey on native wildlife. i cant see the logic behind killing native predators for population control but do almost everything to make collonies of invasive predators stay alive. next if you really do think tnr will be the best solution to remove invasive species out of an ecosystem it should be allowed to ask why tnr is limmited to cats only? just keep in mind the averange cat do kill several times a day and just get tnr wilst pythons in florida only do kill once a week up to once every few weeks and get killed instantly. another twisted point about is the fact cats are overpopulated human creations wilst pythons are an more or less endangered species in their natural habitat.
tastedlikechicken
Been posting for a bit

Postby Tervicz » Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:36 am

puck5 wrote:
Tervicz wrote:Since we are on the topic, let me enlighten you all about a country named "Australia". Although human activity itself causes a lot more damage to the local wildlife, cats and foxes introduced there by humans are labelled a nuisance and a danger to the indigenous wildlife. Authorities go to great length to control and eradicate foxes and cats, and their methods aim to kill as many as possible rather than kill them humanely. Cats are a bigger problem, because people keep on having them as pets, they breed more often than foxes, people protect and feed them extra and no politician wants to poison the pets of his voters.

Tell that to every fox hunter out there.
Tervicz
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TattletailDid911 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:20 am

fuck this topic.
TattletailDid911
New to the forum

Return to Hardvore