Nothing But Meat

Rip and tear, cooking, etc, goes here. This spot is not for those who are afraid of blood!
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Nothing But Meat

Postby midsummerslunchmeat » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:34 am

I know I am not alone, but for whom else here is it their fantasy to live in a world where they are considered literal nothing but meat?

For me I just love the idea of being made to walk around fully nude with a collar and such, with the threat of being legally used for meat being a 24/7 possibility, regardless of age, gender, or the persons relation to you. You are meat, and it'd be just so easy for one to see you, be at school, or at work, or whatever and be like, "I'd like to take you in as meat." And the added treat of if they stop referring to you using pronouns and instead just started calling you "it".

In short, a perfect world.
midsummerslunchmeat
New to the forum

Re: Nothing But Meat

Postby carabina » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:59 am

I've got similar fantasies, but I love to imagine myself as the unwilling victim. Constantly on the run, having to hide myself from hunters & the likes. One small distraction, and I'm caught... one mistake, and I'm dragged to a kitchen or a meat packing plant, kicking and screaming...
carabina
New to the forum

Postby midsummerslunchmeat » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:33 am

Hmmmm god yes that sounds amazing, especially if the hunters or cooks want to have some fun with the meat they capture. (You don''t need consent to fuck a fleshlight, and you don't need it to fuck meat). There could be prizes even associated with it if your family gives out information for your arrest.
midsummerslunchmeat
New to the forum

Postby cooleatme » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:04 pm

Bounty on anyone unregistered or not willing to be treated as food.Becoming the Daily Special at the local diner being the punishment
cooleatme
New to the forum

Postby Tastymeat » Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:33 am

Yes I do..I have been round some women before where they have hungrily wanted meat...and I'm like. Look at me, eat me!
Tastymeat
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Roughage » Sun May 07, 2017 10:42 am

midsummerslunchmeat wrote:I know I am not alone, but for whom else here is it their fantasy to live in a world where they are considered literal nothing but meat?

For me I just love the idea of being made to walk around fully nude with a collar and such, with the threat of being legally used for meat being a 24/7 possibility, regardless of age, gender, or the persons relation to you. You are meat, and it'd be just so easy for one to see you, be at school, or at work, or whatever and be like, "I'd like to take you in as meat." And the added treat of if they stop referring to you using pronouns and instead just started calling you "it".

In short, a perfect world.

I definitly share ur opinion as beeing refered as "meat" such as on my twitter (twitter.com/roughage) what I'm always saying "meat doenst need a gender". I donnu (if ressurection or something like that would be a thing dats possible) if I ever had the bravery starting such an adventure but in my fantasy its absolutely thrilling and arousing <3
Beeing leashed and told "hey u know what? U r meat and become tommorows lunch anyway why not have some fun or torture?" *evil grin*
Roughage
New to the forum

Postby tastedlikechicken » Tue May 09, 2017 2:48 pm

Roughage wrote:Beeing leashed and told "hey u know what? U r meat and become tommorows lunch anyway why not have some fun or torture?" *evil grin*

too much an realist to think about to enjoy this in first person but i would enjoy to be an bystanding spectator to the scene
tastedlikechicken
Been posting for a bit

Postby Alicodus » Sun May 14, 2017 11:46 am

I absolutely love this idea. I enjoy the idea of being used for other uses before hand as well. A hole to fuck, milk or semen production. And when you've finally been drained dry and used to the very brink of your usefullness, you're prepped for the oven or used for one final task by some lucky predator. Never asked your name. Maybe even released and then hunted down by hungry preds for the sport of it, finally ending at the whim of a predators gun, fangs or oven. Or perhaps all of the above.

Mmm, perhaps I should get writing again. Heh. Or roleplaying.

"You don't want to find out the hard way
How our society treats
The misfits who make mistakes"
- Lard -"I Am Your Clock"
Alicodus
Participator

Postby slaveboymeat » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:00 am

I don't know how I missed this before--sad to see it as a "dead thread". I too am in love with this idea. I have often pictured dystopian futures where such a thing like this occurred. Some of us would be regular citizens, but a sizeable percentage would be..."in-citizens" who have been disenfranchised and had their rights revoked permanently. We (I ALWAYS consider myself to be one of the dominated class) would be deprived of property, clothing and even our names; and given some kind of ID number. It would be legal to buy and sell us, and eventually, the government would come up with some kind of inspection program to protect the safety of the REAL citizens. One of the main reasons for this would be because, though slavery is one of the primary uses of us, the other is meat. Livestock. So we'd have some kind of meat inspection insignia tattooed on us, probably on our rump since that's an easy central location and will survive such accidents as having an arm or leg cut off (a common thing in slaves with no rights). Most of us would end our lives being slaughtered in the same households that we were used as a slave. Slaughtered, butchered and made into meat, or perhaps even cooked alive. What does everybody think?
slaveboymeat
Been posting for a bit

Postby Alicodus » Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:51 am

I quite like those sorts of settings for my RP's. Dystopian worlds tend to lead themselves towards that, though I have found the idea of an underground, black market sort of world with task forces after those who try to stop it from happening quite intriguing. Might have to explore that in some writing one of these days.

"You don't want to find out the hard way
How our society treats
The misfits who make mistakes"
- Lard -"I Am Your Clock"
Alicodus
Participator

Postby WhiteMocha » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:50 pm

Oh, the ideas in here sound quite wonderful. I'd love to be in such a roleplay.
WhiteMocha
New to the forum

Postby SylphNymph » Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:39 am

This all sounds really exciting. The thought of being chased nude knowing you are their meal and toy is just intoxicating and thrilling.
I walk into the girls' locker room during the quarantine and find what I'd hoped for, the entire swim team now infected, ravenous, and naked.
SylphNymph
New to the forum

Postby SylphNymph » Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:40 am

This all sounds really exciting. The thought of being chased nude knowing you are their meal and toy is just intoxicating and thrilling.
I walk into the girls' locker room during the quarantine and find what I'd hoped for, the entire swim team now infected, ravenous, and naked.
SylphNymph
New to the forum

Postby slaveboymeat » Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:12 am

Especially when you imagine how sadistically cruel the ones chasing us are. They COULD make a sportsmanlike kill: quick, clean and painless, but will they?
slaveboymeat
Been posting for a bit

Postby JaneDoe1990UK » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:17 pm

Yes imlove the idea of living in a world here you are just considered meat. Walking around taggec until sooner or later one of the predators decides that i am to be the next meal. Willing or unwilling doesn't matter
JaneDoe1990UK
New to the forum

Postby ElenaPrey » Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:14 am

That would be my perfect world too...my fate signed from the start,unaware of some strangers consider me just meat,living my life until someone decide that I'm ready and it's my day. So intriguing:)
ElenaPrey
New to the forum

Postby slaveboymeat » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:44 pm

I like how you think, Elena. You remind me of me!
slaveboymeat
Been posting for a bit

Postby meal011 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:20 pm

Yes, I share this fantasy as well. Like the mouse, which must be constantly on guard to not be caught by a cat.
Or be sold as food. Then you hope that at least a beautiful woman buys you.
Attachments
head.jpg
gym.jpg
meal011
Been posting for a bit

Postby CreativeWriter » Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:19 pm

I'd personally like the idea, but only with Anthro preds and Soft Vore. I always like it if prey is treated and referred to as "food", but I only like soft vore scenarios afterwards, no chewing please.
There are no kangaroos in Austria.
CreativeWriter
Somewhat familiar

Postby slaveboymeat » Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:50 am

If anyone wants to see a really delightful depiction of this, go to Nikki's All Night Diner and check out "The Roast". I've often imagined suffering his ending.
slaveboymeat
Been posting for a bit

Next

Return to Hardvore