Nothing But Meat

Rip and tear, cooking, etc, goes here. This spot is not for those who are afraid of blood!
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Nothing But Meat

Postby CinnamonMilk » Thu Aug 11, 2022 7:46 am

As a pred I like to hunt my prey and make them publicly know their mine. I also like getting multiple people and turn them into my slaves. And slowly but surely we all eat every last slave. Each time it’s always the meat girl that the others liked most. When I’m not feasting I would use them as fleshlights. Because their really not people anymore so there’s no point respecting them. Though there have been times where I don’t cook my prey just to see the shock in all of my meat slaves faces.
CinnamonMilk
New to the forum

Postby CinnamonMilk » Thu Sep 08, 2022 5:09 pm

And it tis done.

For those who want to join the server here’s the link https://discord.gg/n8Q8CEhVvt that shit took way to long to make so hopefully y’all enjoy
CinnamonMilk
New to the forum

Postby Vor8shus » Tue Nov 08, 2022 3:50 pm

What happened to your Discord server?
Vor8shus
New to the forum

Previous

Return to Hardvore