Feros' artwork M/M badass werewolves HARD

Rip and tear, cooking, etc, goes here. This spot is not for those who are afraid of blood!
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Feros' artwork M/M badass werewolves HARD

Postby Ephriam » Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:00 am

Werewolves killing and eating people. It's so badass. Even if it doesn't tingle your vorish instincts, it's still really cool and impressive. I'm totally a werewolf fan now. Vampires don't got nothing on this.

http://us.vclart.net/vcl/Artists/Feros/Violence/index01.html
Ephriam
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Feros' artwork M/M badass werewolves HARD

Postby SeruOmen » Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:28 am

Nice find^^ Thanks for sharing~!
Dry Erase Kitty- where else can you find feline zombie computer viruses and inbred demon kittens?
http://dryerasekitty.thecomicseries.com/comics/
SeruOmen
I like sword

Re: Feros' artwork M/M badass werewolves HARD

Postby CanisLupisVulpe » Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:29 pm

I seen his art on a couple of sites. I like his style. I also like his "Satisfied Wolf" picture the most. It's so cute.

Thanks for sharing the link. :)
Life's biggest frustration is you have to die
And when you're gone, will anybody care why?
CanisLupisVulpe
---

Postby Ephriam » Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:37 am

Or the "lunch" one where he's gnawing on that femur or something.

And, oh man, that "wolfandprey" one where the wolf's swallowing down a chunk and his sheath's just sitting there dangling in the dead deer's face.

I just love that one where the three wolves are pinning the guy to the ground and eating him alive (maybe he's dead, but I'll interpret him as alive and screaming) while the one straddling his chest is looking right up at you like you're next.

This is like my new favorite thing. Oh man, this is too hot. I"ve got to go like beat off or do push-ups OR BOTH
Ephriam
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Hardvore