Considering uploading images. Hard or soft?

Rip and tear, cooking, etc, goes here. This spot is not for those who are afraid of blood!
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Considering uploading images. Hard or soft?

Postby Redicicle » Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:48 am

I have some drawings involving gory implied or partial vore. The victims are mostly alive but badly and gruesomely wounded. I.E. guts and bones visible, limbs ripped, not cut, off, blood everywhere, etc and being eaten by some kind of monster. Would this be considered hard vore because of the dismemberment of the victim or soft vore because they will presumably survive until they are in the stomach?
Redicicle
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Considering uploading images. Hard or soft?

Postby Ghrelin » Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:18 am

i would say "hard vore" is a safe bet for any image where the focus is on dismemberment via ripping and chewing, regardless of whether the victim is still alive--though if you had an image that focused more on the victim (however maimed) being swallowed mostly whole/alive afterward, then that might be able to be counted as soft vore (may depend on the extent of the damage).
Ghrelin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby boomer91 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:33 am

I'd say hard vore full swallow - and sounds fun to me :)
boomer91
Been posting for a bit

Postby Silent_E » Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:50 am

Generally the distinction between soft vore and hard vore is how many pieces the prey is in when the pred swallows it. You've got a real corner case there though, but I while it's technically soft vore with the blood and gore tags... I would mislabel it hard vore because the general soft vore audience probably doesn't want to see it, and it's "close enough" for the hard vore audience.
Silent_E
Somewhat familiar

Postby Furanz » Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:13 pm

Yup, that's hard vore.
Can't wait to see what they're like! :)
Furanz
Somewhat familiar

Postby BBthewolf » Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:14 am

Definitely Hard vore in my book and can't wait to see it

Simple way of putting it is

Hard vore victim is in pain while being eaten

Soft vore victim will not be in pain until in stomach or not at all
BBthewolf
Been posting for a bit

Postby Speedyblupi » Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:31 am

There are different definitions of the boundary between hard and soft vore, but I'd tag it as hard in this situation.
Speedyblupi
Participator

Postby Spunkomatic66 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:03 am

It's close, but like the others said, I'd go with hard for this.
Spunkomatic66
Participator

Postby JaneDoe1990UK » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:42 pm

Hard vore and lucky victims
JaneDoe1990UK
New to the forum

Postby EnderDracolich » Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:47 pm

This actually sounds like... exactly what I came to this site looking for! Non-fatal hard vore.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to Hardvore