Various Wonderings About My Fellow Hardvorians

Rip and tear, cooking, etc, goes here. This spot is not for those who are afraid of blood!
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Underage, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, underage, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any explicit fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed. Drawing and fantasy character only.

Read the rules in detail here

Various Wonderings About My Fellow Hardvorians

Postby knifesmile » Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:59 pm

How exclusively are you into hard vore? Is it the only kind of vore you enjoy or do you like other kinds too?

Do you like gore that is not hard vore? How much gore do you prefer in your hard vore?

What's your definition of hard vore? Does it always mean the victim is dead before being consumed or do you include bleeding/wounded but largely swallowed-whole victims in the definition of hard vore? Does micro chewing/macro stomping do anything for you?

And what about sexual content? Do you like there to be sexual content in your hard vore or do you prefer it to lack overt sexual imagery/themes? (Sublimated sexuality is a different issue - I mean open, obvious sexual acts, erections and so forth.)

How about the willing/unwilling spectrum? Most would assume that hardvore is by definition unwilling but that's not true, and I'm wondering how the demographic split actually falls out.

Both preds and prey are welcome to answer, though I suspect I'll hear mostly from preds since there are more of us. :p
User avatar
knifesmile
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 136
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:00 am
Location: Vacaville, CA

Re: Various Wonderings About My Fellow Hardvorians

Postby Kikky » Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:06 pm

Prey here.

Hard micro macro vore is by far my favourite kind, though I'm definitely not opposed to soft. I just like vore to be as realistic as possible, apart from the whole shrinking down in the first place hehe.

I can't say that I'm a fan of gore on it's own, it only appeals to me when it's a necessity to eating someone.

The victim should either be dead or extremely close to death in my definition. If they were likely to survive without attention then I don't think that "hard" is a fitting term to describe their state haha

I'm definitely not opposed to the pred feeling aroused while eating their prey

Hrmm, for the most part I'd prefer unwilling, unless the pred forces them to confess how much they secretly like it hehe
Kikky
New to the forum
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:29 pm

Re: Various Wonderings About My Fellow Hardvorians

Postby Alovion » Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:24 pm

You know, while I've never drawn it, I do rather like hard vore. Although for me its in a different way to soft vore - soft vore can be sensual or sexual, whereas I enjoy hard vore in the same way you might enjoy DOOM. Its a primal feeling.
User avatar
Alovion
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:46 am

Re: Various Wonderings About My Fellow Hardvorians

Postby BL1GHT » Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:48 pm

I've come to like hard vore in small doses. Its one of those things that I can only enjoy when I am in the mode for something a little vicious. Hard vore coupled with cooking always get's an approval from me. I'm a bit of a cook myself, so I could greatly appreciate a cooking (leading up to eating) scene. Everything from the sizzling of the meat, to how tender it is, to how it is seasoned in between, it all comes together as a satisfyingly grizzly RP experience.
User avatar
BL1GHT
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:39 am

Re: Various Wonderings About My Fellow Hardvorians

Postby Mamerui » Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:12 pm

My interest in hard vore mostly depends on the character(s) involved and is also just more of a mood thing.

For me, hard vore is kinky because it focuses on the pain and suffering of the prey. While I normally prefer macro/micro sort of size-difference in vore, for hard vore, I prefer the prey and predator to be similarly sized.

I am not personally a fan of chewing micros/crushing micros. Things where the prey dies really fast just ruins the point of HV for me.

I like the blood and torture, but (in roleplay) my interest in it spans for the time period of the prey being alive. Once they die, my interest wanes. Of course, I want the predator to finish eating but I see no point in drawing it out much past prey's death.

I almost exclusively like unwilling in the context of hard vore because, again, I like the suffering/torture aspects of it (though some sort of masochistic/suicidal prey going down willingly could potentially be okay). There HAS to be chewing/biting off flesh involved, but I'd count it as HV if there were only a couple of bites taken and then the prey was swallowed whole. 'v'

I don't mind sexual content on behalf of pred. A little more picky on prey having sexual enjoyment out of being eaten alive, but, again, if it's a sort of sado-masochistic thing and prey is like "aaaa hurts so good" or whatever, then I can get behind that.
User avatar
Mamerui
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:02 am
Location: aaaAAAAAA

Re: Various Wonderings About My Fellow Hardvorians

Postby SomethingBitter » Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:46 pm

Ironically I started out with soft vore only. But the more I learned about myself and what actually pushes my buttons, the less interested in soft vore I became. While soft vore isnt completely out of the question, I cant do same-size soft vore at all. Now I tend to prefer to hard vore and its usually my default scenario . . . but if an odd mood strikes me I don't mind soft. With the exception of absorption and vampiric vore, all other types hold no interest for me.

Ive got a sort of love-hate thing going on with gore. I'm fairly squeamish irl, but in fictional situations I love it both inside and outside hard vore. It doesn't have to be kink related at all, although if it is, it's less about the actual viscera (although that does have it's place) and more about the sight of fresh blood, and the fear and pain of the still living victim. Otherwise, anything from a little nosebleed to ridiculous hyperviolence is entertaining.

All that aside I tend to shy away from definitions only cause Ive heard so many different interpretations. I usually just gauge how far my partner wants to go and what they are okay with and go from there. I think macro/micro scenarios can offer a nice mix, where the pred can feasibly swallow the prey whole or chew off little bits. The aspect of crushing or mastication itself doesnt really do much for me. Its more about the concept than the action. I am also ambivalent to sexual content. I don't mind when it's involved and I am content if it's not.

Lastly, unwilling is my usual go to. I dont care for willing at all in soft vore, but under certain conditions I think it's enjoyable with hard vore. I like the idea of prey being brainwashed or mind controlled into willingly giving over to their fate, although my favorite guilty pleasure is the idea of the prey inhaling/ingesting/ect some sort of drug, pheromone or venom that makes them perceive excruciating pain as orgasmic pleasure. Outside forces don't have to be involved either. . . sometimes a suicidal prey is just as good of a reason.

Again, this is all within the context of fantasy. I think that's everything. Im pretty curious to see what others interests are as well.
SomethingBitter
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:57 pm

Re: Various Wonderings About My Fellow Hardvorians

Postby blergle » Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:06 am

My interest in hard vore borders on soft, I think. I do not like non-fatal soft vore at all, nor do I like willing prey. But I don't want them to be dead when they're swallowed because then their suffering is over. In my more sadistic moods I can get very into cooking/preparation scenes but even then my interest goes out the window the moment that the prey dies. I think I'm just more into the torture aspect. And yes, sexual content is definitely a plus for any of that, soft or hard.
User avatar
blergle
---
 
Posts: 1381
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: U.S.A.

Re: Various Wonderings About My Fellow Hardvorians

Postby Ghrelin » Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:15 am

knifesmile wrote:How exclusively are you into hard vore? Is it the only kind of vore you enjoy or do you like other kinds too?

it's not exclusive for me; i also like soft vore, about equally (though i may prefer one or the other at a given time, just depending on my mood).

Do you like gore that is not hard vore? How much gore do you prefer in your hard vore?

I enjoy it to a certain extent. I love gory horror movies/stories, i like the aesthetic appeal of it a lot of the time, and i don't mind hard vore stories that get fairly detailed with it. But i'm also squeamish about certain things, sometimes to the point of losing interest in the material. This is usually more so with visual art than reading, but I've gotten nauseous reading one or two things in the past... When it comes to vore stuff, the best i can say is "it depends". I often shy away from things that involve a lot of torture, for instance, but if the story is written just right, it could have the opposite effect. Though after a certain point, i may be reading it as a horror more so than a kink story.
What's your definition of hard vore? Does it always mean the victim is dead before being consumed or do you include bleeding/wounded but largely swallowed-whole victims in the definition of hard vore? Does micro chewing/macro stomping do anything for you?

I would say anything that involves the prey being swallowed whole counts as soft vore, regardless of whether the prey was injured beforehand. As for micro stuff, I'm not really into it in general, so things like stomping and the like don't interest me much. However, I've seen a couple of things involving hard vore and micro prey (or macro preds, whichever) that was pretty appealing. Chewing and/or cooking is about the only way to get my attention with micros, more often than not.

And what about sexual content? Do you like there to be sexual content in your hard vore or do you prefer it to lack overt sexual imagery/themes? (Sublimated sexuality is a different issue - I mean open, obvious sexual acts, erections and so forth.)

Sexual content is another thing that i can enjoy either with or without. It just comes down to the story itself and how it's written, and sometimes also the type of pred. With more humanoid preds, i have a slight preference for including sexuality in some way, since it is a kink for me in the first place. But with a non-sapient or really animalistic pred, it may be better off without any inclusion of sexual acts.

How about the willing/unwilling spectrum? Most would assume that hardvore is by definition unwilling but that's not true, and I'm wondering how the demographic split actually falls out.

Once again, I like both (my answers must be so boring). Unwilling is easier for me to make sense of, and sometimes willing stuff kinda takes me out of the moment because i'm too busy wondering how and why things are the way they are. But there are plenty of ways to make believable willing hard vore, and sometimes i even seek out willing stories/images because i want something "nice" without the risk of feeling bad for the prey or being unable to identify with the predator because he seems like a jerk. Sometimes i'm lame and just enjoy reading cute or sexy stuff without too much brutality, even when i'm in the mood for hard vore. But then, sometimes i want something a little more primal and intense, or maybe downright scary, or just mindless kink fodder. Sometimes I don't want to care about the prey. Sometimes i think fear adds a little more flavor.
User avatar
Ghrelin
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 469
Joined: Fri Dec 25, 2015 6:56 pm

Re: Various Wonderings About My Fellow Hardvorians

Postby LordStorm » Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:01 pm

Well for me I enjoy soft(especially with plant monsters and mimics) and hard vore,though I prefer fatalty in both. I do some straight up hard vore but most of my own work and a lot of my favorite works by others involve cooking. So post cooking hard vore is probably my fav combo. (Less mess :silly: ) and I can be silly with the food prep. Boob burgers, lady pot pie, ect :wink:
For me I guess hard vore involves and proper chewing of the "meal" as in the meal doesn't end up in the stomach whole. As for gore outside vore? Maybe to a far less degree, I do like peril though so a lot of vore scenes I do involve other things happenng and possibly multiple attempts by the pred before the prey does get eaten.

I DO really like sexual content, though most "sex" in my own works happens before everything goes down and usually does not involve the pred. My preds may focas on the naughty bits of the prey characters but they do see them as food first. That said I do enjoy good looking prey in states of undress before their eaten.
As a final note I definetly prefer unwilling prey. The few trips into willing I've done involve hypnotism of some sort so not sure if that counts.
Current Projects: Mystery of the Wendigo
My Gallery: http://aryion.com/g4/gallery/LordStorm
User avatar
LordStorm
Advanced Vorarephile
 
Posts: 692
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:00 pm
Location: Fla.

Re: Various Wonderings About My Fellow Hardvorians

Postby knifesmile » Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:28 pm

Thanks for your input! Some very interesting responses. (And no one's replies are boring! Some people's tastes are very specific while others' are more wide-ranging. Nothing boring about being in the latter group!) It's interesting how few of us express much enthusiasm for non-vore gore. I myself enjoy gore in general, though I tend not to be a fan of those gore images you find on FurAffinity a lot where the character is basically ripping themselves open with a smile - at first I enjoyed those but they're SO common I kind of got bored of it. :p Also not a huge fan of 'candy gore' since a big part of my response to gore is the color red. I do enjoy it as art but not as vore or gore.

Would love to hear from others if anyone else is lurking around but hasn't posted yet. :) Always happy to learn about other vorarephiles.
User avatar
knifesmile
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 136
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:00 am
Location: Vacaville, CA

Re: Various Wonderings About My Fellow Hardvorians

Postby thunderbolt » Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:27 pm

I have gotten more and more to be HV exclusive as time in fetish has gone on. Occasionally I will acquiesce to a "soft vore" scene but as the payoff diminishes so does my acceptance of those scenes.
My definition of HV is pretty basic. Prey goes down in bite size pieces. Hopefully the pred's eating attacks the non- vital (thighs. buttocks, and non-fatal organs) so as to sustain a scene longer but not in a silly sense. I do refer to blood flow as pieces are consumed but until the end is nigh I just assume that the bleeding in enough to weaken but not enough to kill. I have had preds rip my chars throat or heart out and then become sullen when I don't post anymore. Several have requested what I call "angel posts" where you are floating above the body and should post as the corpse is further torn apart. Personally it makes little sense and I really have no idea how to do that sort of RP. Cooking has become an intense interest of late and finding the suspension of disbelief point can be a challenge for someone on a spit or in an oven but usually talking before the scene can work that out.
As far as sex goes I am oddly enough turned on my genital torture. (The idea of getting hit in the balls in real life is anathema but somehow in RP it is exciting). If a pred takes the time to give my char a hard on either seductively or telling me the moment it gets hard it's coming off I find it exquisite. Sexual activities within this context are fine but to me are merely appetizers so to speak and rarely the main focus. (Though using your own cum as a baste is pretty sensuous as well)
Gore without vore is kind of blah to me. What's the point is my feeling. If I see it I can appreciate well done art but as far as anything beyond that blah.
I don't understand willing at all in a char (obviously a player is different).
Since my usual alts nowadays are switches everything I posted here from the prey POV goes the other way if I am pred.
These are strictly my opinion and are by no means considered to be dogma in any sense. I am usually willing to try different things to a point and have discovered a lot of cherished RPs that way. Respect for partner and communication is key. Drop me a PUB is you would care to discuss anything or have questions. Thanks for the topic knife. Very interesting:):)
thunderbolt
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:27 am
Location: Chicago

Re: Various Wonderings About My Fellow Hardvorians

Postby Speedyblupi » Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:00 am

I'm not exclusively into hard vore, but with soft vore (and AV and CV) I prefer a focus on the pre-vore interactions between the predator and prey, digestion, and/or disposal, rather than the prey being taken into the body. I mostly prefer realistic stuff (within context, so soft, AV, CV, reformation, etc can be realistic if there's a suitable explanation, like magic or technology). I don't like cooking vore though, at least not if it goes any further than just heating up the prey - combining them with any non-prey foodstuff is a big no from me, because I prefer either completely carnivorous or completely herbivorous characters.

I don't like large amounts of blood and pain, but I like seeing bodies being taken apart and organs being pulled out - I'm sort of the opposite of SomethingBitter in this sense. I do like a lot of gorey stuff that doesn't involve vore, but similar to what you said, I'm not a fan of self-mutilation. I'd never even heard of candy gore, but looking some of it up, it doesn't appeal to me.

To me, hard vore means the prey is killed, then swallowed in parts.

I like sexual stuff in hard vore, but it's not a necessity. It's a lot more important to me in soft vore though. Sexual stuff can be either pre- or post- vore (or both, for situations with multiple prey or reformation).

I'm a willing hard vore prey. I don't have much of a preference either way for willing or unwilling prey when I'm looking at vore stuff online though.
Speedyblupi
Participator
 
Posts: 247
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:45 am

Re: Various Wonderings About My Fellow Hardvorians

Postby Ka-Atis » Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:52 am

Pred and observer.

Exclusively hardvore?
I enjoy hardvore but also "soft"vore, as long as the prey is still food in the actual meaning of the word. Softvore with digestion. Overall, I'm into fatal vore, but non-fatal hardvore where the prey is "only" injured can also work well, especially when traumatized from the experience.

Gore:
Non-vore gore can work well as plain horror, but it's not really "sexy" anymore. And things like Braindead are good for laughs, but not really anything else. What I enjoy in hardvore however is that someone actually gets eaten. As for the gore there, everything goes, from just a little to bloodbath.

Definition
No, the victim should definitely not be dead before being consumed. A major thing, or even the thing, is that the prey dies while getting eaten! I guess this is why cooking doesn't do that much for me, to me it's something entirely different than "actual" hardvore. When I eat my supermarket burgers, that doesn't really feel like hardvore.. o.O

Wounded preys swallowed whole would be a hardvore-softvore hybrid, but should I have to pick one I'd say it's hardvore, as some people may define softvore as vore without any visible injury.

Yes, pred chewing the micro is one of my favorite vore scenarios, definitely my type of hardvore. Stomping doesn't do anything for me however, no matter how much blood, squish or gore there is, because it's not vore.

Sex?
Despite this being a kink, and the carnal nature of vore as well as sex, I prefer it when there's no actual sex going on between pred and prey. There are the times where sex can nicely add to the experience, but most times it doesn't, because it tends to be just distracting, sometimes even all way to 'this is not actually about vore, it's all about how sexy this character is'.

Willing vs Unwilling:
I strongly prefer unwilling. The prey doesn't want to get eaten and even less to die. Exceptions may be preys who willingly sacrifice parts of themselves to a pred they truly worship.. and the sacrifice is truly a sacrifice, a loss for the prey. But that's not what I typically see in willing vore scenarios, there the pred is rather just a "fun-slide", and if "fatal", the prey simply reforms again afterwards, so not actually fatal.
Now I eat you!}- >:-(.. ____ D: -{no.. nooo..
User avatar
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool
 
Posts: 9564
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:00 pm
Location: Germany

Re: Various Wonderings About My Fellow Hardvorians

Postby Siuddithsi » Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:05 am

knifesmile wrote:How exclusively are you into hard vore? Is it the only kind of vore you enjoy or do you like other kinds too?


I see hard vore as a plot device and definition of the pred. For instance, most of my HV characters are insectoids. Look at insects. A praying mantis will hold its prey still while it literally eats its face off. One bite at a time, until it reaches the brain. Slowly. My character usually is merciful enough to just bite the whole head off at once.

knifesmile wrote:Do you like gore that is not hard vore? What's your definition of hard vore? And what about sexual content?


I like soft vore, it's more sensual, like oral sex. Hard vore is anything that involves eating the prey a bite at a time. I mentioned mercy earlier, a quick death followed by disposal of evidence in the obvious way. Unmerciful is using the mantid style of a TINY bite at a time (mantid mouths are tiny) starting with the hands and feet. Or just digging into the stomach and sucking up intestines as if they were pasta. If the character soft vores you, you'll probably live with all your limbs intact (long story). Micro does nothing for me with hard vore, but is great for soft vore. There's almost always sexual content, but never with the HV victim. The scenario is usually "eat the defenders hard vore, then mate with the female they were guarding (usually with transformational soft vore of the female)"

I've never had any willing hard vore -ees, always unwilling.
Siuddithsi
---
 
Posts: 1253
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:35 am

Re: Various Wonderings About My Fellow Hardvorians

Postby minakotomoka14 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:21 pm

My main specialty is macro/micro soft vore, but I do occasionally enjoy hard vore. I`ve never done a hard vore roleplay, however, I`ve never done it in roleplays. I`ve only done it in my original works, and even then, it`s mainly used for shock value, a nightmare sequence, or a final death scene. I like seeing it from time to time when I`m looking for some horror, or for a good scare. Cooking or being served alongside food is also something I love, whether it`s for soft or hard vore.
In my world, there is only the State. In Cordon 27, there is only one destiny for humans- to be eaten by Giants. In the end, I will be nothing more than prey.
User avatar
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile
 
Posts: 862
Joined: Sun May 07, 2017 8:48 pm
Location: Cordon 27

Re: Various Wonderings About My Fellow Hardvorians

Postby Snackbar » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:34 am

knifesmile wrote:How exclusively are you into hard vore? Is it the only kind of vore you enjoy or do you like other kinds too?

I'm into hard vore exclusively but it's a niche HV: I care most about the sounds, not the visual aspect.

knifesmile wrote:Do you like gore that is not hard vore? How much gore do you prefer in your hard vore?

None actually. Firstly because it's not really visual for me, secondly because the damage is implied but not shown.

knifesmile wrote:What's your definition of hard vore? Does it always mean the victim is dead before being consumed or do you include bleeding/wounded but largely swallowed-whole victims in the definition of hard vore? Does micro chewing/macro stomping do anything for you?

I'd go with killed before being swallowed. "Dead before being consumed" can mean something else. Micro chewing does a lot for me, but the prey (me) doesn't necessarily need to be human every time.

knifesmile wrote:And what about sexual content? Do you like there to be sexual content in your hard vore or do you prefer it to lack overt sexual imagery/themes? (Sublimated sexuality is a different issue - I mean open, obvious sexual acts, erections and so forth.)

I prefer a lack of overt sexual stuff, but that doesn't make it any less sexual to me. This is because in the case of my niche HV the prey's senses have been rewired to feel sexual pleasure where it would normally feel pain. So the more painful the chewing sounds like, broken bones and all, the stronger pleasure the prey feels. Culminating of course with a killer orgasm at the time of death. Unfortunately, so far it seems my "sensation switch" preference is pretty rare among vore lovers.

knifesmile wrote:How about the willing/unwilling spectrum? Most would assume that hardvore is by definition unwilling but that's not true, and I'm wondering how the demographic split actually falls out.

Totally willing. Because the senses are rewired by magic, the pleasure and resulting orgasm are also magically intense, to die for. :)

knifesmile wrote:Both preds and prey are welcome to answer, though I suspect I'll hear mostly from preds since there are more of us. :p

Proud prey here. :gulp:
User avatar
Snackbar
New to the forum
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:16 pm

Re: Various Wonderings About My Fellow Hardvorians

Postby gokyu1979 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:14 pm

I am big on hard vore but I can keep most blood and gore extremely minimized, and I really like the idea of a child predator, something about innocence hiding cruelty, To me there is something extremely intimate about being slowly eaten alive bite by bite by a something that looks just like you and I but with predatory teeth. Slowly licking the skin before and after slowly and lovingly sinking their teeth deep in. Not out of love for you but out of love for the food. However, I also like mild romance mixed in with the hard vore. Also, child is not in any way required, but for me it does make it far more interesting and sex is not required either but once again can make it more interesting. I prefer humanoid monster, ie: looks exactly like a human with sharp teeth and claws.
gokyu1979
New to the forum
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:54 am

Re: Various Wonderings About My Fellow Hardvorians

Postby xamdnaa » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:28 pm

I'm more of an observer, that also enjoys the role as prey. I assume I'm still allowed to answer, haha

How exclusively are you into hard vore? Is it the only kind of vore you enjoy or do you like other kinds too?
While hard vore is one of my favourites, I also like soft vore, absorption and in rare instances (and mainly if it's followed up by oral through blowjob) cock vore. As long it's fatal and the pred gets his nutritions, I'm not too picky. (I can go non fatal, if the pred's intentions was to kill the prey, but the prey got saved.)
I also like both same size and macro/micro.

Do you like gore that is not hard vore? How much gore do you prefer in your hard vore?
Yes, while I strongly prefer hard vore, I like a lot of types of gore, including gore involving eyes and guts and occasionally I like things like skull/instestine fucking.
It kinda depends on scenario, but generally I love when it's really gory~
I do have problem with like if there's just blood (like a bag full of it, mixed with guts and flesh it's fine), things involving hearts (hearts kinda makes me uncomfortable, especially if they're still beating and the sound of heart beats are just, nope!), veins, arteries and tendons (I remember a documentery in which they demonstrated how fingers moved by pulling the tendons on the arm of a corpse and in my mind I begged the narrator to stop and could barely watch, haha)

What's your definition of hard vore? Does it always mean the victim is dead before being consumed or do you include bleeding/wounded but largely swallowed-whole victims in the definition of hard vore? Does micro chewing/macro stomping do anything for you?
For me, hard vore is when the prey is being turned apart and/or having large chunks taken out if it. So it doesn't have to be dead before getting swallowed whole, it being injured can count too.
I like macro/micro chewing and stomping can be fun too sometimes (especially if the victim gets eaten afterwards)

And what about sexual content? Do you like there to be sexual content in your hard vore or do you prefer it to lack overt sexual imagery/themes? (Sublimated sexuality is a different issue - I mean open, obvious sexual acts, erections and so forth.)
Ehhhh...I like prefer when the prey is food and most people generally don't have sex with their food. One of two exceptions is if the pred (who in my case is almost always male) is a bottom (especially a powerbottom) and has sex with his soon to be victim (who'll be the (possibly unwilling) top). But if the pred is the one that puts his dick in the prey, I find it kinda gross if he eats his victim afterwards.
The second exception is if the some masculine guy has sex with the prey, but a more femininé guy is the one ending up being the pred.
So for me:
Pred eating someone with his own semen in it: gross
Pred eating someone with someone else's semen in it: hot

As for the pred/prey getting aroused by the eating itself? Not really my thing...It's too weird for me (I do make exceptions, like if the pred (or prey) is supposed the be a complete sick fuck, then it could be a little fun, but more for the chock value than kink.)

How about the willing/unwilling spectrum? Most would assume that hardvore is by definition unwilling but that's not true, and I'm wondering how the demographic split actually falls out.
For me, I prefer unwilling, unless it's like a "eat me to survive" or the prey is seeing it as an honour to be eaten by a (for it) royalty or god. But yea, I'm more of a person that prefers unwilling (which rings true for most type of vore I like).
"We humans are like puzzles...Just like the worlds continents..."
User avatar
xamdnaa
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 329
Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:33 pm

Re: Various Wonderings About My Fellow Hardvorians

Postby TobiKadachi » Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:30 pm

A wild prey appears! Ahem.

How exclusively are you into hard vore? Is it the only kind of vore you enjoy or do you like other kinds too?

I mostly prefer it hard. Never played soft yet, though there are scenarios where I can imagine it. It still has to be graphic and deadly.

Do you like gore that is not hard vore? How much gore do you prefer in your hard vore?

This is how I found the vore thing! I played some gore rp, then there was a person that decided to cook my character alive and eat her and I really loved it!

What's your definition of hard vore? Does it always mean the victim is dead before being consumed or do you include bleeding/wounded but largely swallowed-whole victims in the definition of hard vore? Does micro chewing/macro stomping do anything for you?

For me hard vore means being torn apart whether my character makes it alive to the stomach or not. You can eat my character's limbs first or disembowel her, then swallow. It is still hard vore for me.
I do like to find ways for my character to survive as much hard vore as possible, but usually my character dies when you damage or cut off brain and\or heart from the body.

And what about sexual content? Do you like there to be sexual content in your hard vore or do you prefer it to lack overt sexual imagery/themes? (Sublimated sexuality is a different issue - I mean open, obvious sexual acts, erections and so forth.)

I simply cannot enjoy it. Sexual content makes me stop the game unfortunately :(

How about the willing/unwilling spectrum? Most would assume that hardvore is by definition unwilling but that's not true, and I'm wondering how the demographic split actually falls out.

I prefer unwilling. For me being eaten should be as unpleasant as possible for the prey. I can understand those who prefer willing but, while I can imagine some magic keeping my character alive, it is hard for me to imagine my character wanting a long and painful death. Maybe some mesmerizing or heroic sacrifice, but my character as a prey will still try to escape its fate, especially when in pain.
TobiKadachi
New to the forum
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:02 am

Re: Various Wonderings About My Fellow Hardvorians

Postby BBthewolf » Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:34 am

How exclusively are you into hard vore? Is it the only kind of vore you enjoy or do you like other kinds too?

I say I am exclusive to Hard Vore, If I had the choice, But Lately i have been more open to other Vore But Hard Vore is definitely on the top of the list!

Do you like gore that is not hard vore? How much gore do you prefer in your hard vore?
YES the more blood and gore the better cannot put it any simpler then that.

What's your definition of hard vore? Does it always mean the victim is dead before being consumed or do you include bleeding/wounded but largely swallowed-whole victims in the definition of hard vore? Does micro chewing/macro stomping do anything for you?

Definition of Hard vore to me is what you see in nature...What Lions do and Tiger And Bears (OH my :P ) In My rp's both my wolves keep their prey (always human nothing else ) alive as long as possible to torture them in many ways

Don't like the Macro/Micro Stuff or the stomping


And what about sexual content? Do you like there to be sexual content in your hard vore or do you prefer it to lack overt sexual imagery/themes? (Sublimated sexuality is a different issue - I mean open, obvious sexual acts, erections and so forth.)

Because I don't rp for any fetish or sexual desire and for actual story sex is not needed when i rp...If it does happens i want it to happen because the story calls for it (I have had players i rped with who enjoy eating WHILE having sex, but again it's more for a torture thing and enjoyment for the predator then enjoyment for the prey)

How about the willing/unwilling spectrum? Most would assume that hardvore is by definition unwilling but that's not true, and I'm wondering how the demographic split actually falls out.

Unwilling all the way, Willing is rare for me again because i am about story the only willing i see is if it was like somebody who was going to die anyway and they were in so much pain being torn apart and eaten would not hurt anymore.


Both preds and prey are welcome to answer, though I suspect I'll hear mostly from preds since there are more of us. :p



I doubt I will get any responses because not many like what I like but if anybody is interested in rping with me feel free to send me a message

I rp 2 man eating wolves as well as a human

I don't rp on aryion anymore and have my own server on discord i only rp one on one but it's a good small community of people
User avatar
BBthewolf
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:27 am
Location: south carolina

Next

Return to Hardvore

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Kartomic