Shark flash game

Rip and tear, cooking, etc, goes here. This spot is not for those who are afraid of blood!
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Shark flash game

Postby Takeshi » Sun Dec 31, 2006 7:47 am

http://prus.ru/games/022.php
A shark eats fish and... aqualangists O.o But the last ones try to damage the shark itself.... >.<
Takeshi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Shark flash game

Postby Anton » Sun Dec 31, 2006 12:29 pm

Wow, pretty interesting but the game is just a bit difficult to play without getting killed...still a great find :)
Anton
Participator

Postby kan » Sun Dec 31, 2006 8:05 pm

Yes, I've played this before, as I'm some kind of video-game addict this turned to be really easy to me, heh, I remember that I had to die voluntary to stop playing, also it was fun to see those aqualangists swim with half their body and without their legs :lol:
kan
Participator

Postby oldman40k2003 » Mon Jan 01, 2007 4:48 am

Fun game.

Oh, and for those who might be a bit confused (like I was) "aqualangists" is another word for "SCUBA diver".
Eye see you.
oldman40k2003
Vorefinder

Postby Nnnda » Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:46 pm

God damn, I suck at this game. 70 meters is my best so far.
Nnnda
Participator

Postby Skiplin » Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:35 pm

Ah, I've looked all over for this game. I remember playing it on Ebaum's World but I think it was removed.
Skiplin
Somewhat familiar

Postby TehFissuex » Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:37 pm

Ebaum's steals things but THAT'S BESIDES THE POINT

Yes, I've played ths game, and I wasn't very interested...very much...or something, I can't form a simple, coherant sentace anymore.
TehFissuex
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Hardvore