For the wages of sin is death

Rip and tear, cooking, etc, goes here. This spot is not for those who are afraid of blood!
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

For the wages of sin is death

Postby Eupeptic » Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:24 am

From http://news.yahoo.com/suspected-burglar ... 09346.html :

Suspected Burglar is Eaten By Alligator After Hiding Near Florida Lake
By Inside Edition

A Florida man suspected of burglarizing homes met his end last month after he hid from authorities near a lake and was killed by an alligator, police say.

Police say Matthew Riggins told a friend that he and a friend were going to rob some Brevard County homes on November 13.

That same night, suspicious men were reported to police to be walking behind a neighborhood's homes. Sheriff's deputies arrived and gave chase to the suspects, who got away.

Days later, a man's body was discovered in Barefoot Bay Lake near an 11-foot alligator. On Monday, the body was positively identified as Riggins'.

There are a few more details in the Brevard Times story (the local paper).
I've done no harm, I keep to myself. There's nothing wrong with my, state of mental health. -- Men At Work, "Who Can It Be Now?"
Eupeptic
Official Molecule

Re: For the wages of sin is death

Postby ArcaneSigil » Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:38 am

This little story here is a conformation of the Seven Deadly Sins myth. If they're going to rob something, just because, that says to me "Pride". Pride was at work if he was telling his friend what he and another friend were going to do, and Pride is the deadliest of the seven. He probably thought there was no way his friend would turn him in so he was untouchable because it was going to be in an area he knew. Sad to say, him being eaten by an alligator is about par for the course of karma when it comes to Pride.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Re: For the wages of sin is death

Postby minakotomoka14 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:13 pm

Damn, talk about irony. You know what they say, what goes around comes around, and karma came to collect. At least the gator got something good out of it though, lol.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to Hardvore