Delete post

Rip and tear, cooking, etc, goes here. This spot is not for those who are afraid of blood!
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Delete post

Postby yummyyoungnorski » Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:23 am

Last edited by yummyyoungnorski on Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
For the joy of good food.

Visit my gallery on DeviantArt: http://yummyyoungnorski.deviantart.com/
yummyyoungnorski
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Fetish Party (FM/M, Cooking, Gay Rape, mostly unwilling)

Postby SinfullyHungry » Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:40 am

A strange one (which is funny coming from me given what I write), but oddly fun.
SinfullyHungry
Somewhat familiar

Postby Rendezvore » Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:11 am

I didn't realize this was in the Hardvore forum when I found it the other day on the front page. But I still like the concept for a fetish Halloween party and his costume was a genius idea. And everyone converging on him like a pack.. slowly and hungrily.. pretty exciting!

Might want to watch your tenses. The first seven paragraphs are in past tense and the rest of the story is in present tense.

Thank you! This was a fantastic dining experience! :D
Rendezvore
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby yummyyoungnorski » Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:21 pm

Rendezvore wrote:I didn't realize this was in the Hardvore forum when I found it the other day on the front page. But I still like the concept for a fetish Halloween party and his costume was a genius idea. And everyone converging on him like a pack.. slowly and hungrily.. pretty exciting!

Why thank you! I actually got the idea for his costume from something Lady Gaga did a few years back. His showed a little more skin though, much less formal. ;)

Might want to watch your tenses. The first seven paragraphs are in past tense and the rest of the story is in present tense.

LOL. Yeah I see that now. I think it's because I wrote the first seven paragraphs first, took a break, wrote a bit more, took a break, and so on.

Thank you! This was a fantastic dining experience! :D

We'll make a cannibal of you yet young man! :evil:

SinfullyHungry wrote:A strange one (which is funny coming from me given what I write), but oddly fun.

Why thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it!

yummyyoungnorski
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SinfullyHungry » Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:39 am

You should get a gallery if you haven't already
SinfullyHungry
Somewhat familiar

Postby yummyyoungnorski » Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:16 am

SinfullyHungry wrote:You should get a gallery if you haven't already

My gallery's on DeviantArt: http://yummyyoungnorski.deviantart.com/

yummyyoungnorski
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SinfullyHungry » Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:39 am

Never understood using an art website for fetishes. Use fetish websites for fetishes.
SinfullyHungry
Somewhat familiar

Postby yummyyoungnorski » Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:48 pm

SinfullyHungry wrote:Never understood using an art website for fetishes. Use fetish websites for fetishes.

LOL I wouldn't use Deviant Art for art - I read the Terms and Conditions! :lol:

yummyyoungnorski
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Rendezvore » Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:54 am

yummyyoungnorski wrote:We'll make a cannibal of you yet young man! :evil:

Planning to change me into a man while you're at it? :wink: I'm very into cooking and food play, just not on the hard vore side as much. However, I can appreciate the base idea here and might use it as inspiration in a role play or drawing sometime.
Rendezvore
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Hardvore