Quality HV

Rip and tear, cooking, etc, goes here. This spot is not for those who are afraid of blood!
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Quality HV

Postby Nnnda » Sun Nov 26, 2006 1:47 pm

Niiiice
Nnnda
Participator

Postby PreyKill » Sun Nov 26, 2006 3:16 pm

Indeeeed!
PreyKill
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Umiriko » Sun Nov 26, 2006 5:39 pm

i ahve to say thats a very hot wolf ^^
I now stream. Casual games with vorish discussion while hanging out with tasty treats. Would love to see you there sweetie <3
https://www.twitch.tv/umi_durg
Umiriko
Most Talkative Dragon, ever

Postby SyH » Sun Nov 26, 2006 6:47 pm

heh............sexy
You're Dragon fodder
SyH
???

Postby Pika » Sun Feb 25, 2007 4:51 pm

VERY nice pic. Hot wolf too ;)
Pika
New to the forum

Re:

Postby Nasonxian » Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:58 pm

I should know better than to chek hv topics while I'm eating... heh... Nice pic though ;3 Cute wolf
Nasonxian
Tender Heart Dragon

Re: Quality HV

Postby Epicurus » Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:25 pm

I doubt anyone is paying attention to this ancient thread, but this is one of the hottest pics I've ever seen. Damn lucky sheep. I'd love to know who the artist actually is and if they've done other good hard vore.
Epicurus
New to the forum

Re: Quality HV

Postby 2ndVoice » Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:23 pm

Just bad that the artist never completed...
Attachments
dragco1hq3.PNG
By EroGuro
2ndVoice
Somewhat familiar

Return to Hardvore