N/A

Rip and tear, cooking, etc, goes here. This spot is not for those who are afraid of blood!
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

N/A

Postby SierraAmber » Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:31 pm

Post removed
Last edited by SierraAmber on Tue Mar 23, 2021 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SierraAmber
New to the forum

Re: Xenomorph (Alien) hard vore?

Postby Canzo » Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:59 am

In AvP: Requiem, you see one alien feeding on a teen's corpse. Hard vore isn't my thing, so I'm not sure how exciting it would be to y'all, the alien just shoots its inner jaws into the body a few times. Since the kid is already dead I guess it's eating some part of him, though it can't be getting much actual meat like that.
Canzo
Been posting for a bit

Postby PreyKill » Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:11 pm

There is that art of a Gigermorph alien devouring an Avatar alien, have you seen it?
PreyKill
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Deletedn4388stg » Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:50 pm

At Halloween Horror Nights (Universal LA), The Alien vs Predator maze has a section where a xenomorph is eating a screaming girl alive (her flesh is ripped apart to the bone as she is lying on her bed as the alien eats her through the window)
Deletedn4388stg
Participator

Postby CSAR » Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:18 pm

To bring this thread to life I am currently attempting to commission an artist to make a picture or two regarding this topic. Also I am writing a short story based on a xenomorph outbreak in a lab setting
CSAR
New to the forum

Postby preyitem » Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:46 pm

The book series is full of hard vore. One book is called "Music of the spheres" or similar where a crazy scientist offers up men with minor weapons into a captured Aliens cage. She is trying to get men to injure the alien so it will "sing" before it kills and eats the men. That is the way I remember it at least. I recall several other books had good vore in them as well.
preyitem
Participator

Return to Hardvore