Malevolent tongue

Rip and tear, cooking, etc, goes here. This spot is not for those who are afraid of blood!
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Malevolent tongue

Postby Tervicz » Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:46 am

Am I the only one who wonders why the tongue is always portrayed as this tool of pleasure and comfort while in reality tongues are killers. Just let a cat or a cow lick you for a few moments and you'll know what I mean. So for writers and artist of hard vore: consider the tongue as a weapon which will rip off skin and flesh, pulverise prey into the upper palate, flay them alive before sending them down to a most painful end in the stomach. :D
Tervicz
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Malevolent tongue

Postby XDDX » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:09 am

Human tongues aren't particularly good at rasping flesh off of bones but I do like it when a prey is crushed or suffocated by one ^^
XDDX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ka-Atis » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:49 am

I totally agree with this. Tongues can be so wonderful for mushifying prey, in several ways - rubbing, grinding, squeezing, ...
Now I eat you!}- >:-(.. ____ D: -{no.. nooo..
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool

Postby preyitem » Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:33 pm

Good Point. I had the honor of messing around with some Siberian Tigresses a while back (thru a fence, but contact with them was pretty liberal). I was warned point blank not to let them lick me in the same spot for any length of time, because their tongue would draw blood. Let them draw blood and their whole attitude towards you changes. You become an item on a menu in their minds, seriously.

I got licked once and it was like.....holy shit! Weapon indeed.
preyitem
Participator

Postby Gamefox » Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:41 pm

I've let cows lick salt from my hand and some of the greedy buggers liked to make sure they got all of it by pulling my hand into their mouth with their tongue. The best way to describe it would be a very rough surface on top of a slimy and very strong tentacle. One even tried swallowing my arm on more than one occasion and managed to suck it in just passed the elbow. I had a few red marks from the tongue and the teeth, so I know what you mean. If a micro were to be tossed around in there I can imagine the results would be a bit harsh if the pred decided to get a good taste of their prey.
Gamefox
Been posting for a bit

Postby Surge » Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:49 pm

Cat tongues are designed to scrape meat off of bones.
Surge
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby AsherTye » Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:09 pm

Love the idea of tongues coming into play, both for Hard and Soft vore. It adds a wonderful to tactile sense to the whole experience, both for predator and prey.
Remember the importance of eating healthy. Snack on a vegetarian once in a while.
AsherTye
Participator

Return to Hardvore