Wolf v Rabbit - Hard Vore

Rip and tear, cooking, etc, goes here. This spot is not for those who are afraid of blood!
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Wolf v Rabbit - Hard Vore

Postby VoreFriend » Thu Dec 29, 2005 9:49 pm

Another DA find:

http://www.deviantart.com/view/7811946/

It is marked mature, so you need to reg to see it. This artist has a _ton_ of _great_ furry art.

Enjoy!
VoreFriend
Somewhat familiar

Postby Takeshi » Wed Jan 11, 2006 12:00 pm

I thought of an idea... Why linking on DA? As was said somewhere, someone is just unable to view them at all, someone - another problems, anyway, it would be much more troubleless to upload, i.e., such pics straight to the forum...

ImageImage
Takeshi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 11, 2006 12:13 pm

Yup what Artemiy said. Just upload the pic to the forum. :D You can always include the artists name if you are afraid they won't get recognition.

Postby VoreFriend » Sun Jan 15, 2006 11:07 am

Artemiy wrote:I thought of an idea... Why linking on DA? As was said somewhere, someone is just unable to view them at all, someone - another problems, anyway, it would be much more troubleless to upload, i.e., such pics straight to the forum...

ImageImage

So that the artist might get some hits on the picture and maybe some of you could leave them a positive comment. If they get no hits and no comments they wont do any more vore because some of them are not vore artists. They get hits and comments they will do more vore. That simple. Understand?

VoreFriend
Somewhat familiar

Postby Arkleseisure » Sun Jan 15, 2006 12:33 pm

VoreFriend wrote:
Artemiy wrote:I thought of an idea... Why linking on DA? As was said somewhere, someone is just unable to view them at all, someone - another problems, anyway, it would be much more troubleless to upload, i.e., such pics straight to the forum...

ImageImage

So that the artist might get some hits on the picture and maybe some of you could leave them a positive comment. If they get no hits and no comments they wont do any more vore because some of them are not vore artists. They get hits and comments they will do more vore. That simple. Understand?

But how can we comment on it if we can't see it? I'm confused. :?
Arkleseisure
Been posting for a bit

Postby VoreFriend » Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:52 pm

Arkleseisure wrote:
But how can we comment on it if we can't see it? I'm confused. :?

Why I posted the link and not the image.
1) So the artist will get hits and maybe positive comments from us so they will produce more vore art which is my sole reason for posting it here – I am not posting it to be nice or to share. If you comment here then they will never see it. You must comment on their page or it is zero value.
2) Copyright. You shouldn’t distribute their work without their consent.
3) Because posting the image here has zero benefit to me. If that makes me a selfish person in your eyes then so be it.
4) Posting the link is easier and quicker for me.

If you have been banned from DA then take your punishment.
If your ISP has been banned then your ISP sucks, get a new one.
If you don’t have a DA account then get one.
If you don’t want a DA account then you don’t get the privileges that come with membership.
If you are a minor then you shouldn’t be looking at adult content.
VoreFriend
Somewhat familiar

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:56 am

Well I'm just saying you should prolly post the pic here anyhow. They'd have their watermark on the image, you can always link to their site if we wanna put a comment, some people have no choice in matters that affect their viewings of it. All this hubub is likely to make someone angry and give the artist some kinda response that could turn them away from vore forever. You wouldn't want that would you? 8O I sure wouldn't. I like vore artists. The more the merrier.

Postby VoreFriend » Mon Jan 16, 2006 4:08 pm

Anonymous wrote:...All this hubub is likely...

Good advice. I will shut up now.
VoreFriend
Somewhat familiar

Return to Hardvore