Multipred hard vore

Rip and tear, cooking, etc, goes here. This spot is not for those who are afraid of blood!
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Do you like multiple preds in your hard vore?

Yes
79%
No
8%
Never thought about it
13%

Total votes : 61

Multipred hard vore

Postby yummyyoungnorski » Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:54 pm

While it pretty much goes without saying that a prey can only have one pred in soft vore, in hard vore, where the entire prey does not go in at one, it is very possible to have several hungry preds for one prey. Do you enjoy a prey ending up as a substantial meal for a large number of satisfied preds, such as a wolf pack or a gaggle of pretty girls with a barbecue?
For the joy of good food.

Visit my gallery on DeviantArt: http://yummyyoungnorski.deviantart.com/
yummyyoungnorski
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Multipred hard vore

Postby Ka-Atis » Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:13 pm

Oh yes, one of my favorites. A group of preds sitting together, sharing one hapless prey. :D
Now I eat you!}- >:-(.. ____ D: -{no.. nooo..
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool

Postby yummyyoungnorski » Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:16 pm

Ka-Atis wrote:Oh yes, one of my favorites. A group of preds sitting together, sharing one hapless prey. :D

Benjamin Franklin wrote:Democracy is two wolves and a lamb discussing what to have for dinner.

:lol:

yummyyoungnorski
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby LordStorm » Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:48 pm

Yes, in my own works I often have a group of preds going after multiple prey and often, two or more will share a single prey character when cooking and/or HV is involved, some exceptions of course, but thats what I lean to most often.
Current Projects: Mystery of the Wendigo
My Gallery: http://aryion.com/g4/gallery/LordStorm
LordStorm
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby yummyyoungnorski » Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:48 pm

LordStorm wrote:Yes, in my own works I often have a group of preds going after multiple prey and often, two or more will share a single prey character when cooking and/or HV is involved, some exceptions of course, but thats what I lean to most often.

Nice! Sounds fun, and delicious! Do you get any inspiration from Polynesian Cannibalism? In between the setting and the history, it just seems ideal. Also, do you ever have magical spells cast in hard vore stories? There's something about HV and witches!

yummyyoungnorski
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby LordStorm » Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:41 pm

yummyyoungnorski wrote:
LordStorm wrote:Yes, in my own works I often have a group of preds going after multiple prey and often, two or more will share a single prey character when cooking and/or HV is involved, some exceptions of course, but thats what I lean to most often.

Nice! Sounds fun, and delicious! Do you get any inspiration from Polynesian Cannibalism? In between the setting and the history, it just seems ideal. Also, do you ever have magical spells cast in hard vore stories? There's something about HV and witches!

The classic Luau roast? Yes 'ive done things like that for sure :-D Spit roasting both tied and poked through i've done many types over time. I have used magic before plenty of times, especially in my more fantasy based stuff, and Witches are a big fav for female preds for me, they lend themselves to it so well :) I guess heres a few samples of witches and magic involving such things...warning nudity below ^^;
Attachments
Adventuress Squad2 Concept10.png
Witches know how to sell to an audience.
Greater Griller Wand.jpg
Magic for cooking fun!
TSK Pg62.jpg
The wand in action.
LordStorm
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby yummyyoungnorski » Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:53 pm

LordStorm wrote:
The classic Luau roast? Yes 'ive done things like that for sure

In Polynesia, cannibalism was a common thing to do with captured warriors; your mention of stories of large groups of predators after large groups of prey made me think of it. The victims were usually young men of military age. You would break their arms and legs, so they couldn't run, and then could lick them, taunt them, display them to their family members and former lovers, torture them, cut them in places and cover them with sauces before finally cooking them. Often, you would have them sit where they would see the clearing where things needed to cook them were brought in piece by piece one after another, from large leaves that were often used to serve the meat to large sticks, metalware, firewood, spices, fruits, vegetables, et cetera, sometimes even the pot or a clay oven. Most commonly, they would be either spit roasted, grilled, baked in an oven or boiled in a big pot. Afterwards, the bones would often be deposited in a box with various descriptions and illustrations recording their defeat of the tribe the bones belonged to on it.

Great pictures, by the way!

yummyyoungnorski
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Sideromelane » Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:57 pm

I often play multiple predators, and by the way, it *is* quite possible for multiple preds to enjoy the same prey. My hydra character for example is prone to such nonsense!
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby LordStorm » Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:19 pm

yummyyoungnorski wrote:
In Polynesia, cannibalism was a common thing to do with captured warriors; your mention of stories of large groups of predators after large groups of prey made me think of it. The victims were usually young men of military age. You would break their arms and legs, so they couldn't run, and then could lick them, taunt them, display them to their family members and former lovers, torture them, cut them in places and cover them with sauces before finally cooking them. Often, you would have them sit where they would see the clearing where things needed to cook them were brought in piece by piece one after another, from large leaves that were often used to serve the meat to large sticks, metalware, firewood, spices, fruits, vegetables, et cetera, sometimes even the pot or a clay oven. Most commonly, they would be either spit roasted, grilled, baked in an oven or boiled in a big pot. Afterwards, the bones would often be deposited in a box with various descriptions and illustrations recording their defeat of the tribe the bones belonged to on it.

Great pictures, by the way!

Hmmm that is some interesting stuff and those cooking methods ARE some of my favs! Spitted, grilled,baked and boiled, all ones i've used multiple times, though...I try to keep things interesting by having them happen in interesting fasion. Also thanks, just a few related things i've done.

Sideromelane wrote:I often play multiple predators, and by the way, it *is* quite possible for multiple preds to enjoy the same prey. My hydra character for example is prone to such nonsense!

Now is the Hydra one of the preds or a multi pred on his own, Hydras are always hard to pin point on that scale. :lol: It helps if every head is independent :silly:
LordStorm
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Sideromelane » Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:35 pm

LordStorm wrote:
Sideromelane wrote:I often play multiple predators, and by the way, it *is* quite possible for multiple preds to enjoy the same prey. My hydra character for example is prone to such nonsense!

Now is the Hydra one of the preds or a multi pred on his own, Hydras are always hard to pin point on that scale. :lol: It helps if every head is independent :silly:

Like this http://www.furaffinity.net/view/1920445/
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby LordStorm » Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:28 pm

Only a two header? But there needs to be at least a third to create a proper three stooges set up :-D Followed by the horrible eating of the prey :silly:
LordStorm
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Sideromelane » Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:01 am

LordStorm wrote:Only a two header? But there needs to be at least a third to create a proper three stooges set up :-D Followed by the horrible eating of the prey :silly:

They play up to the expectations of that trope, but really? Trying to play them against each other never ends well.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby AsherTye » Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:05 am

I'm up for anything actually. Multi-pred, multi-prey, single pred, single prey in any combination. But there is an allure to multiple preds gorging on a single prey. It adds a certain sense of realism if the prey is big, and of cours you don't have to worry about leftovers. I'm currently contemplating a story that flips the idea of the micro/macro dynamic, with multiple small predators managing to bring down a much bigger prey and getting to turn him into something of a living larder/buffet line for themselves. Something about tons of mouths all chewing on you at once kinda gets me excited.
Remember the importance of eating healthy. Snack on a vegetarian once in a while.
AsherTye
Participator

Postby LordStorm » Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:23 pm

Sideromelane wrote:
LordStorm wrote:Only a two header? But there needs to be at least a third to create a proper three stooges set up :-D Followed by the horrible eating of the prey :silly:

They play up to the expectations of that trope, but really? Trying to play them against each other never ends well.

Well of course not, but dosen't mean you can't have some laughs before the prey goes down :-D
AsherTye wrote:I'm up for anything actually. Multi-pred, multi-prey, single pred, single prey in any combination. But there is an allure to multiple preds gorging on a single prey. It adds a certain sense of realism if the prey is big, and of cours you don't have to worry about leftovers. I'm currently contemplating a story that flips the idea of the micro/macro dynamic, with multiple small predators managing to bring down a much bigger prey and getting to turn him into something of a living larder/buffet line for themselves. Something about tons of mouths all chewing on you at once kinda gets me excited.

Thats an interesting idea. I've considered something along those lines myself. Your also right about the no leftovers thing, though that usually dosen't stop my preds from not leaving any :silly: but it makes more sense whaen theres more then one.
LordStorm
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby yummyyoungnorski » Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:24 pm

AsherTye wrote:I'm up for anything actually. Multi-pred, multi-prey, single pred, single prey in any combination. But there is an allure to multiple preds gorging on a single prey. It adds a certain sense of realism if the prey is big, and of cours you don't have to worry about leftovers. I'm currently contemplating a story that flips the idea of the micro/macro dynamic, with multiple small predators managing to bring down a much bigger prey and getting to turn him into something of a living larder/buffet line for themselves. Something about tons of mouths all chewing on you at once kinda gets me excited.

One of my favorite recurring hard vore universes is being kidnapped by a group of beautiful girls, who use me as a slave for months, both sexually and just for work, taking advantage of me in every way possible then, at the end, they take advantage of me in the one way that wasn't before if they wanted to still have me around! They eat every last bit of me and there's nothing left, except some clothes, which they continue to yank at with their teeth and then carelessly discard. Sometimes they do it as a barbecue, inviting their friends to my grilled meat, other times they just tackle me and do it with their mouths!

yummyyoungnorski
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Elena » Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:04 am

yummyyoungnorski wrote:While it pretty much goes without saying that a prey can only have one pred in soft vore, in hard vore, where the entire prey does not go in at one, it is very possible to have several hungry preds for one prey. Do you enjoy a prey ending up as a substantial meal for a large number of satisfied preds, such as a wolf pack or a gaggle of pretty girls with a barbecue?

love multi pred!!
Elena
New to the forum

Postby LordStorm » Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:47 am

Elena wrote:
yummyyoungnorski wrote:While it pretty much goes without saying that a prey can only have one pred in soft vore, in hard vore, where the entire prey does not go in at one, it is very possible to have several hungry preds for one prey. Do you enjoy a prey ending up as a substantial meal for a large number of satisfied preds, such as a wolf pack or a gaggle of pretty girls with a barbecue?

love multi pred!!

Wolf packs are great and work good too, though I also love the classic fantasy preds like Goblin,Orc,or Ogre tribes. They work great for fantasy based cooking scanarios, for Sci-fi based prey feasts, evil aliens fit the bill nicely. Not to mention all the creative cooking ideas that can come from magic and high tech.
Yes multiple preds on a lovely, but doomed prey is great, the carving up and eating as the meats shared by the lucky preds until only, clothes/bones/nothing remains. :)
LordStorm
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby AsherTye » Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:05 pm

It also opens up the scenario to antics. With multiple preds you have multiple tastes so suddenly you have arguments cropping up over who gets what cut or how the prey should be cooked (some like it medium, others like it rare). And of course if they took the prey alive, he gets the fun of listening to the whole argument and reacting thusly.

It also allows for more complicated prep work as there are many hands to handle the captive meat without risking rope burn or accidental dropping to the ground.
Remember the importance of eating healthy. Snack on a vegetarian once in a while.
AsherTye
Participator

Postby yummyyoungnorski » Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:33 pm

AsherTye wrote:And of course if they took the prey alive, he gets the fun of listening to the whole argument and reacting thusly.

Oooooo.... that's good! I like that. Really make them feel like food as they call dibs on the tenderloin!

yummyyoungnorski
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Raiza » Wed May 14, 2014 9:03 am

The new chapter of bleach. This and the next page. I think this part would be censored if they did finish the manga in the anime. Maybe he is letting loose for the manga isn't finishing on the anime so more hyper violence?

http://starkana.com/manga/B/Bleach/chapter/580/11
Raiza
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to Hardvore