Foster's Home

Rip and tear, cooking, etc, goes here. This spot is not for those who are afraid of blood!
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Foster's Home

Postby zaneofbane » Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:57 pm

This is horrifying and hilarious at the same time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lvwNAtldko
zaneofbane
Participator

Re: Foster's Home

Postby yummyyoungnorski » Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:52 pm

Meh. Kind of unimaginative and the pred is just ugly. I hate ugly preds, especially ugly human preds.
For the joy of good food.

Visit my gallery on DeviantArt: http://yummyyoungnorski.deviantart.com/
yummyyoungnorski
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby girl2change » Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:08 pm

Oooh! Can we review that needless reply in the same manner? I'll start:

Meh. Unimaginative response that privileges the poster's desires over the merits of the original link.
girl2change
Been posting for a bit

Postby yummyyoungnorski » Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:03 pm

girl2change wrote:Oooh! Can we review that needless reply in the same manner? I'll start:

Meh. Unimaginative response that privileges the poster's desires over the merits of the original link.

Wow, you criticized a needless reply with a needless (by your definition) reply that privileges your desires over the original link OR this moribund, dead forum that clearly needs more replies of every type to avoid eventual deletion! Frankly, when your forum receives a new post on average every two weeks, there are no needless replies!

Also, since you are clearly so lacking in intelligence, may I remind you that "unimaginative" is in fact a word that describes merit AND why it would lack it! The "meh" also describes the effect upon the viewer of the original post. As for my response, if it seemed "unimaginative" that is merely because it is short and shows economy of language, which is another way of saying that it doesn't NEED to be imaginative and in fact is better because it isn't!

Nice try, bimbo! Play again sometime.
For the joy of good food.

Visit my gallery on DeviantArt: http://yummyyoungnorski.deviantart.com/
yummyyoungnorski
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Garz » Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:28 pm

zaneofbane wrote:This is horrifying and hilarious at the same time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lvwNAtldko

Haha, I am very much entertained. I think it's the blood curdling scream that really sells it. Definitely both horrifying and hilarious.

Thanks for sharing - it's been forever since I saw that show, heh.
Garz
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby BBthewolf » Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:14 am

Prey : "Sorry I'm not going to allow you to eat me because you're just too ugly"

Predator *CHOMP*

Enough said
BBthewolf
Been posting for a bit

Return to Hardvore