Vocaloid Song: The Fox's Wedding

Rip and tear, cooking, etc, goes here. This spot is not for those who are afraid of blood!
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Vocaloid Song: The Fox's Wedding

Postby zarpaulus » Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:44 pm

http://youtu.be/49vKoFXsnW0
So far as I can tell from the English subtitles of the lyrics, it's one of those Japanese voice synthesizer programs as a kitsune singing about how she's going to eat her husband.

Spoiler: show
"Now I've grown excited too. I take a large bite out of you.
Ears, nose, even eyeballs. Save the insides, best for last, right?
So, so yummy, just so tasty. Undeniably delicious.
zarpaulus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Vocaloid Song: The Fox's Wedding

Postby HikariStarshine » Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:30 am

Sounds more like a kumiho than a kitsune, to me, though that would kind of need the song to be Korean rather than Japanese... The song -does- specifically mention starting with the liver, though, at the end of the second verse.

<3 folkloric preds.
HikariStarshine
New to the forum

Postby zarpaulus » Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:03 pm

Okay, can somebody help me make sense of this song? Because I just found another translation that shows it to be a conversation between two girls and one of them wants (or is forcing) the other, whom she calls "Mrs. Fox", to marry and then eat her during sex.

And it's part of a series too.
zarpaulus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby zarpaulus » Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:16 pm

Okay, here's what I currently think is going on.

In the first video in the series, Miku (the red-haired one) states that the Spider family was abducted by the Fox family and is being tortured by them, then starts like she's one of the Spider and curses the Fox to be cannibals while Gumi (green hair) is getting all aroused by disemboweling Miku and towards the end of that video starts commenting on the taste too.

In Will-o-the-wisp Gumi is blaming someone for defiling her and telling them to die soon, and once that she wants to eat them. While Miku appears as a contorted outline on a black background asking "Do you know my suffering, do you know my sorrow?" and listing various disfiguring tortures.

In "Beheading Dance" someone gets decapitated, I cannot for the life of me figure out who.

So I'm thinking in "The Fox's Wedding" Miku is a ghost or something wearing a fox mask to mock her killers and making Gumi fall in love with her and marry her, while Gumi wants to eat Miku's corpse and Miku is pointing her towards it so that when she eats it they can become one.
zarpaulus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Hardvore