How do you prefer to cook?

Rip and tear, cooking, etc, goes here. This spot is not for those who are afraid of blood!
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

How do you like to cook?

Spit Roast
51%
Grill
12%
Deep Fry
4%
Pan Fry
6%
Steamed
3%
Pot (stewing or boiling)
13%
Other (please comment)
12%

Total votes : 255

Re: How do you prefer to cook?

Postby TuroWolf » Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:04 pm

Hmm, I personally prefer having prey being roasted in an oven along with some nice preparation and an apple in the mouth. I'm not sure why, really, I guess it's just satisfying to me to hear the ding of the oven and a perfectly cooked roast ready to be taken out.
TuroWolf
New to the forum

Postby blergle » Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:36 am

Oven roasting in a pan, ftw. Like many others I'm way more into the cooking prep part, especially when it comes to vegetable stuffing. Not a fan of the actual cooking part unless there's magic involved to make someone survive that. I'm toying with the idea of a predator who uses a browning glaze to simulate the look and aroma of roasting after doing all the fun prepping parts, just because live prey is more fun for me.
blergle
---

Postby foxyumbreon » Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:41 pm

blergle wrote:Oven roasting in a pan, ftw. Like many others I'm way more into the cooking prep part, especially when it comes to vegetable stuffing. Not a fan of the actual cooking part unless there's magic involved to make someone survive that. I'm toying with the idea of a predator who uses a browning glaze to simulate the look and aroma of roasting after doing all the fun prepping parts, just because live prey is more fun for me.

Sounds like a fun glaze.
foxyumbreon
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby emikochan » Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:34 pm

love being spit roasted and spit roasting others :D If we're not just biting chunks out of eachother au-naturel :P
emikochan
New to the forum

Postby LordStorm » Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:33 pm

All this talk of oven and spit roasting is sure getting me hungry :lol: Beyond those of course there is also the pre cook prepping, which can be a ton of fun, especially if the prey player in RP or watcher/reader in comic/story form is into peril scenarios. For me I love seeing a lovely naked lady being coated in oils and/or sauces those same oils being massaged into their quivering form before adding other fixens such as fruit,veggies,spices depending on the "dish" the poor lady is being turned into :silly: Finally sliding the doomed meal into the oven/ spitting them/ dipping them into a pot of boiling water, until their ready to reappear again as a fully cooked lovely meal. Followed by a feast of tender meats of course. :wink:
Current Projects: Mystery of the Wendigo
My Gallery: http://aryion.com/g4/gallery/LordStorm
LordStorm
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Tervicz » Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:18 am

I guess it's really up to the predator, but also to the nature of your species and your meat. And to know how to cook yourself you may need to delve into dark places of reality you might not like.
For instance: if you're supposed to be a human or humanoid you would be known as a "longpig". That means your best ways to cook and to give the pred the best experience is to look into pork dishes. Roasted whole. Treated like any pig. If you're a horse or pony or brony-pony, you may want to look into horse meat recipes: a marinate bath for a day, perhaps with some good strategic slashes into the skin to let the marinara seep into the flesh. If you're a dog or wolf dog meat recipes may provide the best inspiration and there's quite a lot of those out there.

Me as a fox, I'm aware of some recipes. So I guess marinating into a wine and spice mix might be appealing, then roasted whole. Paws cut off and deep fried to serve as appetizers. Once the roasting is done, my organs may be mashed and mixed, stuffed into my own gut to make tasty sausages. Tongue cut out during the roasting to serve as a side dish. I probably wouldn't be alone as you need a lot of foxes to make a feast.
Tervicz
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Tervicz » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:40 am

Here's something you may enjoy? From the series "Vikings", a man gets roasted alive. See what happens? It's really a torture, totally at the pleasure and cruelty of the predator.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOO-ryOL0R8
Tervicz
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby foxyumbreon » Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:46 am

Tervicz wrote:I guess it's really up to the predator, but also to the nature of your species and your meat. And to know how to cook yourself you may need to delve into dark places of reality you might not like.
For instance: if you're supposed to be a human or humanoid you would be known as a "longpig". That means your best ways to cook and to give the pred the best experience is to look into pork dishes. Roasted whole. Treated like any pig. If you're a horse or pony or brony-pony, you may want to look into horse meat recipes: a marinate bath for a day, perhaps with some good strategic slashes into the skin to let the marinara seep into the flesh. If you're a dog or wolf dog meat recipes may provide the best inspiration and there's quite a lot of those out there.

Me as a fox, I'm aware of some recipes. So I guess marinating into a wine and spice mix might be appealing, then roasted whole. Paws cut off and deep fried to serve as appetizers. Once the roasting is done, my organs may be mashed and mixed, stuffed into my own gut to make tasty sausages. Tongue cut out during the roasting to serve as a side dish. I probably wouldn't be alone as you need a lot of foxes to make a feast.

Sure sounds elaborate.
foxyumbreon
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby seanearlyaug » Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:19 am

no one mentioned microwaving??
seanearlyaug
New to the forum

Postby seanearlyaug » Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:26 am

foxyumbreon wrote:
Tervicz wrote:I guess it's really up to the predator, but also to the nature of your species and your meat. And to know how to cook yourself you may need to delve into dark places of reality you might not like.

Sure sounds elaborate.

Depending on realism level, getting rid of scent glans, musclid skin, and internal feces would also happen
seanearlyaug
New to the forum

Postby slaveboymeat » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:33 am

Well, I think it should say "How do you prefer to BE cooked", but maybe something neutral to both ways. Regardless, I love to be spitroasted alive, and against my will!
slaveboymeat
Been posting for a bit

Postby AsherTye » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:43 am

I was going for neurtality so people could answer either as predator or prey, depending on preference.
Remember the importance of eating healthy. Snack on a vegetarian once in a while.
AsherTye
Participator

Postby JaneDoe1990UK » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:20 pm

As prey it would be sushi for me but all are wonderful. But the thought of pieces being sliced or bitten off me then pan fried or eaten raw. Unwilling or willing. Maybe crucified to start with
JaneDoe1990UK
New to the forum

Postby seanearlyaug » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:38 pm

I have been following vore for a while.
At first I lamented the lack or realism: if the victim is alive, you are cooking the victim with their own shit, spoiling the meat.
Lately, I think that the core of vore is the pain, even if the victim is smiling. As such, the realism level is just find and the method can be anything.
In my own writing I am different. I try to combine a society, a zoodistopia, with some realizm, and oddly some love. But that is not where the vore that does turn me on is.
seanearlyaug
New to the forum

Postby thunderbolt » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:31 pm

Given the scenes my cooking char plays (Gerand Borlar) are mostly in jungles and forests spit roasting is a default though I do enjoy roasting and such as well. One that intrigues me a lot is using a "gyro" type cooker and carving off pieces as the meat gets cooked. As to reality while I usually prefer more realistic scenes cooking is the exception since gutting and such is a fairly tedious process and really doesn't add a lot to RP in my estimation. I do enjoy the prey (or myself if prey) being alive for the "banquet". I sometimes will remove body hair though this appeals more to eroticism since I prefer female humans for the scenes although males can be interesting as well:):) Buon appetite all
thunderbolt
Been posting for a bit

Postby AsherTye » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:00 pm

I've actually been curious about the gyro type roast as well.

Or perhaps being buried and baked like a luau pig.
Remember the importance of eating healthy. Snack on a vegetarian once in a while.
AsherTye
Participator

Postby thunderbolt » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:51 pm

Ahhh luau cooking. Forgot all about that:):)
thunderbolt
Been posting for a bit

Postby JaneDoe1990UK » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:55 am

thunderbolt wrote:Given the scenes my cooking char plays (Gerand Borlar) are mostly in jungles and forests spit roasting is a default though I do enjoy roasting and such as well. One that intrigues me a lot is using a "gyro" type cooker and carving off pieces as the meat gets cooked. As to reality while I usually prefer more realistic scenes cooking is the exception since gutting and such is a fairly tedious process and really doesn't add a lot to RP in my estimation. I do enjoy the prey (or myself if prey) being alive for the "banquet". I sometimes will remove body hair though this appeals more to eroticism since I prefer female humans for the scenes although males can be interesting as well:):) Buon appetite all

Yes the gyro cooker then i can have my fantasy of bits being cut off me while i cook andfeel the heat of the cooking as well
JaneDoe1990UK
New to the forum

Postby minakotomoka14 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:25 pm

When I occasionally do cooking scenes, it`s almost always stewing or boiling. Being cooked alive in a pot is classic hard vore stuff, and the prey gets to feel their skin drying out and their eyes burning thanks to the salt and whatever else is in the mix as they`re slowly and painfully cooked. I never do the rest of the options, because it all seems too painful and gruesome for my tastes. I have contemplated trying the pan fry thing, though.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby slaveboymeat » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:26 am

I have this morbid fascination with the spit. Having it thrust through me; feeling it's slow progress as I twitch and writhe. Nothing I do can stop it and it is merciless, cold, hard and unyielding. Having my guts taken out beforehand is also fascinating: could I live through that? I love to think I could! Just to feel the overwhelming panic of being spotted, helpless.
slaveboymeat
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Hardvore