How do you prefer to cook?

Rip and tear, cooking, etc, goes here. This spot is not for those who are afraid of blood!
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

How do you like to cook?

Spit Roast
51%
Grill
12%
Deep Fry
4%
Pan Fry
6%
Steamed
3%
Pot (stewing or boiling)
13%
Other (please comment)
12%

Total votes : 255

Re: How do you prefer to cook?

Postby JaneDoe1990UK » Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:53 am

[quote="ThatRaptor"]

butchering, slow: you can either carve pieces out of your writhing prey, preparing and seasoning the filets even before their eyes and eating them too, having them watch for example. wounds can be cauterized so the prey supplies the pred with several days worth of food... if its muscles or meat from parts that aren't vitally important (for example the legs), the prey can even either be forced to cook its own meat itself - or a particularily loving prey could make the pred a nice surprise, having the best pieces of their body offered for a romantic candle-light dinner.

smoking: similiar to steaming, but completly dry, I can't imagine this to be too comfortable for the prey. seeing how there's two kinds of smoking - hot and cold - the prey can either be cooked while in the smoking chamber, or just be let in there for hours and days, having its skin accept the flavor (potentially being basted or even stuffed beforehand), but not actually carrying any injury away from it. provided an oxigen-mask is applied, or else the soon-to-be meal will suffocate slowly.

electro-cooking/microwaving: rather unusual kinds, rarely seen in action, the prey is cooking from the inside out. again, assuming the head is protected (for example by the electric probe being sent deeper into the throat or not applied through the mouth at all), it could survive quite alot of that too. its something for the very adventurous folks, as even I have trouble imagining how the prey would feel in such situations, seeing how the inner body doesn't have as many, and very poorly trained ne

hot rocks: before ovens or cooking pots were invented, people would put rocks into a fire until they were incredibly hot - those could then be transfered into a leather sack with water, for example (placed in a hole in the ground, so it was somewhat stable in shape). those rocks or a similiar method with more modern technology would work great if a predator wants to cook specific parts of the prey first. they could even go into orifices, enough lubrication provided. arranged into a bed, they serve as a kind of bbq. alot of them could be poured over the prey, to add some crushing force to tenderize the meat beforehand. hot sand would work the same way, and would even be better for a bbq probably, but has one big issue - the crunchy feeling between the predators teeth later.

baking: kind of a classic, inserting the prey into some kind of dough and baking it together with the future cake. bondage to the extreme, not too much aside from that, still has to be listed.

thanks some interesting ideas. I love the idea of slow butchering. having pieces of me cut off cooked and eaten. the aroma of the cooking meat would be delicious. if the wounds are cauterised there is no reason why I couldn't survive some time and serve as many meals to my chef.

smoking yes that is good. would prefer the cld smoking so hopefully will still be alive when I am eaten (at least for a while lol)

hot rocks again a good way. some rocks poured over me to tenderise me before cooking. I always think meat should be tender

electro cooking yes but would want to feel the pain of being cooked

I do wonder how long I would survive being baked in a pie

have you considered the luau method?
JaneDoe1990UK
New to the forum

Postby seanearlyaug » Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:43 pm

I have a love of being as realistic as the story will allow. Some stories do not allow much.
But maybe removing the guts and replacing the blood tubes with synthetic would allow longer survivable time.
Or just re-routing the blood back to the heart, keeping the upper alive as the lower roasts numbly.
seanearlyaug
New to the forum

Postby slaveboymeat » Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:58 am

Wow there's been some fun ideas on here lately! Being cooked from the inside out, slowly, by electrocution or hot rocks! How horrifying! Also being kept alive, to feel myself roast slowly, oh my.
slaveboymeat
Been posting for a bit

Postby AsherTye » Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:51 am

The victim being kept alive, or at least going in alive, is big for me. So I'm always on the look out for potential new methods for them that don't break suspension of disbelief too badly. Nothing quite like getting humiliatingly turned into someone's dinner then having to interact with them as they feast.
Remember the importance of eating healthy. Snack on a vegetarian once in a while.
AsherTye
Participator

Postby Tervicz » Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:02 am

AsherTye wrote:The victim being kept alive, or at least going in alive, is big for me. So I'm always on the look out for potential new methods for them that don't break suspension of disbelief too badly. Nothing quite like getting humiliatingly turned into someone's dinner then having to interact with them as they feast.

How about a gourmet. The victim or victims get placed at the centre of the table all tied down and dressed up with salad and veggies and sauce. Each dinner guest has a personal cooking set, or a grill or a stone grill, to cook their food. One or more extremely hot blades are used to cut off bits and parts and because the blade is heated the wounds get cauterised and the food doesn't bleed to death. Then the food can witness their body parts gradually getting cooked and eaten. Might be an extremely painful and traumatising experience, so wedging large apples in the mouth would be crucial to silencing the screams.
Tervicz
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby slaveboymeat » Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:15 pm

Asher: I wholeheartedly agree! Going out to roast alive and naked, one poor terrified prey against all those cruel and greedy predators (or cannibals) pushes oh so many of my fear and humiliation buttons! I can't stop imagining how they'd all gloat and laugh and joke with each other shallowly. Even though for ME, it's deadly serious. It's my last few moments alive on this earth.
slaveboymeat
Been posting for a bit

Postby AsherTye » Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:32 pm

slaveboymeat wrote:Asher: I wholeheartedly agree! Going out to roast alive and naked, one poor terrified prey against all those cruel and greedy predators (or cannibals) pushes oh so many of my fear and humiliation buttons! I can't stop imagining how they'd all gloat and laugh and joke with each other shallowly. Even though for ME, it's deadly serious. It's my last few moments alive on this earth.

Ooh, yes. Can never decide how I like that scenario to start, whether it be with guys who don't know me and just see me as something fun to eat, or maybe people who trapped me and tricked me into getting into such a vulnerable position I can be cooked up, or possibly people who know me and think I'll look fantastic as a suckling pig. Especially if there's still enough strength left in me to struggle in an attempt to escape, or even find some relief. You don't even need an actual flame if you can figure out how to put me on a sun cooker, reflected heat slowly melting body fat into muscle all day as I'm prepared for the main course. Of course anything that allows them to document the meal is fun too.

Tervicz wrote:
AsherTye wrote:The victim being kept alive, or at least going in alive, is big for me. So I'm always on the look out for potential new methods for them that don't break suspension of disbelief too badly. Nothing quite like getting humiliatingly turned into someone's dinner then having to interact with them as they feast.

How about a gourmet. The victim or victims get placed at the centre of the table all tied down and dressed up with salad and veggies and sauce. Each dinner guest has a personal cooking set, or a grill or a stone grill, to cook their food. One or more extremely hot blades are used to cut off bits and parts and because the blade is heated the wounds get cauterised and the food doesn't bleed to death. Then the food can witness their body parts gradually getting cooked and eaten. Might be an extremely painful and traumatising experience, so wedging large apples in the mouth would be crucial to silencing the screams.

Sounds like that would be a good idea for a dinner club scenario. A group of people taking the plunge to try out the ultimate taboo meal, but not knowing how they want him. You could even cut off the victim's limbs beforehand, set them as fillets over his body, hands and feet done up to add flare.

Was noodling with idea of being deep fried like one of those turkeys. You get bound up hand and foot, then stuffed and injected enough the bindings strain against your soft flesh before being hung upside down over the vat. A few seconds as you're battered up and then your lowered inch by agonizing inch into the amber oils. My only problem is coming up with a feasible way to be pulled out alive beyond having your head bagged with enough air to keep from drowning.
Remember the importance of eating healthy. Snack on a vegetarian once in a while.
AsherTye
Participator

Postby slaveboymeat » Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:44 pm

And Tervicz:

Pretty horrifying situation THAT would be, oh my! I always used to imagine just being cooked whole, either in an oven and trussed up with something stuffed in my mouth (and probably something else stuffed in the other end [blush]) but later on, as I thought more and more about being cooked, I imagined being spitroasted alive and having my cock (boyfillet) and balls (boyoysters) carved off of me after they've cooked through but I'm still alive. THAT really made my blood run cold, first time I imagined it! It makes sense, if a male is on a spit, his penis will probably be erect, whether it's from fear or from the sensation of having that spit jammed up there in such a tight fit, or a combination, and being erect will make it be closest to the coals. Meat cooks from the outside in. So I might....I just MIGHT, live long enough to still be there when they stop the rotisserie and slice off my prized part. And my "oysters" would be next. What a horrifying thought. Not only losing that part of me, even though I'm about to die, but having to watch someone eat it, like a prize. A delicacy.
slaveboymeat
Been posting for a bit

Postby blergle » Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:35 pm

I have a dragon character who is very much into cooking preparation but prefers to swallow his "cooked" prey alive and whole, so he pretty much just heats them a bit in the classic big pot, with some basting action. He does not take it to a point where pain might threaten their consciousness or dull their minds, he's just looking for them to squirm, get a bit red, and be hot. The preparation is his favorite part, mainly the stuffing, and the so-called cooking is sort of a completionist thing for him. He's pretty much just wanting them to endure some sort of cooking experience and be terrorized by it, and be steaming when he swallows them.
blergle
---

Postby AsherTye » Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:13 pm

blergle wrote:I have a dragon character who is very much into cooking preparation but prefers to swallow his "cooked" prey alive and whole, so he pretty much just heats them a bit in the classic big pot, with some basting action. He does not take it to a point where pain might threaten their consciousness or dull their minds, he's just looking for them to squirm, get a bit red, and be hot. The preparation is his favorite part, mainly the stuffing, and the so-called cooking is sort of a completionist thing for him. He's pretty much just wanting them to endure some sort of cooking experience and be terrorized by it, and be steaming when he swallows them.

Have you ever considered letting him pan fry a meal? Like dowse them with oil and flip them around on a skillet while using breath to keep it hot?
AsherTye
Participator

Postby slaveboymeat » Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:44 pm

Panfrying is an intense fantasy I haven't thought about for YEARS! On one level, I feel my naked body face down on the hot surface and I SHRINK IN TERROR, but on another level I can see it happening...
slaveboymeat
Been posting for a bit

Postby 21Olya21 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:30 am

I prefer will to be i roasted on a spit and smeared with bbq sauce when roasting over hot coals.
21Olya21
Been posting for a bit

Previous

Return to Hardvore