How do you prefer to cook?

Rip and tear, cooking, etc, goes here. This spot is not for those who are afraid of blood!
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

How do you like to cook?

Spit Roast
51%
Grill
12%
Deep Fry
4%
Pan Fry
6%
Steamed
3%
Pot (stewing or boiling)
13%
Other (please comment)
12%

Total votes : 255

How do you prefer to cook?

Postby AsherTye » Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:54 pm

Okay, so this is mainly for those of us who prefer cooking in their role play or story fiction, but feel free to chime in if you have an opinion.

What cooking methods do you prefer to feature, whether as the predator or the prey? And of course why? Now of course all forms of cooking appeal to me, both from the perspective of the meal and the diner, but I confess to have a preference for spit roasting. For me its the spectacle of the thing. The prey stays in plain view and full sight throughout the entire act as he's slowly reduced to a meal. The presence of multiple predators allows for much fun commenting and participation, whilenother prey waiting their turn get a front row seat to watch a preview as they witness a friend's demise. And it allws for more control over things, with the ease of scoring the flesh to make sure the seasoning mixes into the meat, or the allowance of stuffing if you have a mind. Even in a more intimate one on one scenario it allows both prey and predator to continue to interact with one another as the cook fussesand frets with his meal. And of course there's what I'd call an enhanced horror aspect from the prey's point of view, watching your world spin out of control as you slowly roast alive, the thought of all those hungry eyes staring as your skin changes color, or listening to seemingly kind words of encouragement as you become a meal.

Well, those are my thoughts, what are yours?
Remember the importance of eating healthy. Snack on a vegetarian once in a while.
AsherTye
Participator

Re: How do you prefer to cook?

Postby LordStorm » Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:42 pm

I definetly would have to rank spit roasting as a favorite, though only by the smallest of margins. I enjoy the other above methods and others too. In my own works at least I find it's important to keep changing things up to keep the perils and dooms interesting. I love the peril of a good cooking scanario, the prey having been caught,subdued, or what have you, now trapped by the pred, sometimes with some good prepping before hand so they know whats comming, then the slow turn into meat...and then the tasty meal for the preds after. Though a sudden quick cook due to a trap or what have you set by the preds is fun too.
Current Projects: Mystery of the Wendigo
My Gallery: http://aryion.com/g4/gallery/LordStorm
LordStorm
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 2ndVoice » Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:09 pm

It's grill for me - but shortly followed by spit roasting.
2ndVoice
Somewhat familiar

Postby XDDX » Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:33 pm

As pred, grill, fry, cook, roast, in that order. As prey, I love roasting ^^
XDDX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SwallowMe » Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:34 am

I don't go for cooking bits all that often when I write or look for F/m vore fantasy works, those are me or other characters shrunk and being eaten alive by normal sized women. The point of that is the eaten alive part, so cooking doesn't come into that often, unless I'm feeling a bit different that day.

Now, my M/F vore side of me, which has been subdued of late, that pretty much always involves cooking of some sort, and is usually same-size.

I voted other, and that other is oven roasting/baking. I was surprised that the oven choice wasn't on the list, because when it comes to cooking vore/cannibal fantasies, it is part of the big three:

1.) Spit-Roast
2.) Oven
3.) Pot

I'm not even taking that from just my personal preference, I'm taking that form net surfing experience over the past 10 years. When you look for cannibal art, stories, and whatnot, those three are the most prevalent methods, with grilling following close behind in fourth.

Oven and Spit-Roast are my two main ways. Of course in the fantasies, there is always the situation where the pred(which in these scenarios is pretty much always me) somehow has an oven large enough to fit a whole woman inside in a roasting pan. I'm also more on a clean visual kind of styling in my cannibal fantasies. There is no blood or gore. The woman's hair on her head somehow isn't damaged or changed when she cooks. It's about a nice presentation and look. The after part is rather boring in that it is usually in my mind as, "and then I ate her, she was delicious". I think because of this, I gravitate more towards real life photography work, and photo-manipulations. A lot of prop work with girls with their mouths around whole apples on platters and giant roasting pans, or tied to spits.

That's another thing, spit-roasting is my second favorite cooking method, but I prefer the girl to be tied to the spit. I don't like works that portray skewering of the girl. In my fantasies, it's more interesting to have the girl alive so she can wiggle/move while she is turning on the spit, make a bit of noise and respond as I baste her as she turns. I'm guessing the reason the eating part is glossed over in my fantasies is that it is possible that I enjoy the spectacle of such situation more, the close intimacy in a sense of preparing a woman like food.

But yeah, oven roasting is number one in my book. Nothing like the fantasy of rubbing a lovely woman down with spices and marinades, then placing her in a large roasting pan and sliding her in an oven, closing the door and seeing the reaction from her through the oven window. Of course then, there is one thing that appears in my fantasies often, and it is like combination of my two favorites, and that is a large person sized rotisserie oven, with many metal rods so many girls can be tied into it at once and they can cook together.

Aargh! Why can't I ever comment in threads like these and make a concise response? It seems like I almost want to write a story about what I'm into every time someone makes question/poll threads like these. I don't know, I guess I just like to give a lot of detail and then ramble.
Last edited by SwallowMe on Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
SwallowMe
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AsherTye » Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:38 am

My apologies. I'd honestly thought I'd put "Oven" up there as one of the options. My bad.
Remember the importance of eating healthy. Snack on a vegetarian once in a while.
AsherTye
Participator

Postby SwallowMe » Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:40 am

AsherTye wrote:My apologies. I'd honestly thought I'd put "Oven" up there as one of the options. My bad.

That's okay. I just wondered, no biggie.
SwallowMe
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby foxyumbreon » Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:19 pm

Absolutely love prepping and cooking, oftentimes even more so than the eating of the meal at the end. My favorites are definitely oven roasting, and spit roasting. I'm sure I would love any type of cooking though (especially as the prey), there are some I've never tried before.
foxyumbreon
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Alicodus » Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:09 pm

My favorite form of cooking? Cooking is my big attraction in vore, along with hard vore. I don't know if I could name a single favorite method of cooking. Spit-roasting seems to be one of the really common methods that shows up in both my RP's and writing, but I think that's mainly just because it's one of the most popularized. What it does lend itself well to, is the fact that it allows continuous interaction between predator and prey, and a very open access to the prey's cooking body. You can either tie the prey to the spit, leaving them writhing in their binds as their set up above the fire, twitching all the while, hoping the twine will break them loose as it rubs their skin raw. Alternatively, you can run them through with it, lending itself more towards snuff and there is, of course, the sexualized connotation of having a rod all the way through your body, anus to mouth. The prey gets to experience not only the sensation of cooking, but the cold feel of slowly warming steel, their lips and sphincter both pulsing around the device of their demise.

Oven roasting allows you a similar amount of access, but you get more control over posture and other items. Here you can add vegetables, letting the prey show their embarrassment as the pred slices vegetables, letting them drop all over the helpless preys body, trussed up like a turkey. If you think your meal is going to fall apart on you, you can make a nice bondage scenario out of tying up the roast with a nicely done set of knots in as fancy of a pattern as you please. You still get some interaction between predator and prey as they are pulled out to be basted or seasoned, or simply to taunt them or tell them how nice they're browning. It's a drier form of roasting than spit-roasting, so you can also focus on that aspect of it from the prey's perspective, feeling their skin drying out, and the sensation of having not-so friendly lotions applied to their body to restore the moisture.

Boiling is not used enough, in my opinion. Being bound up and dropped in a pot of boiling water has got to be an unpleasant experience for the prey. And the prepwork can continue while the prey is stewing away, chopping veggies and adding seasonings. The prey even adds their own seasoning, either overtly or covertly, depending on what the writer enjoys. I imagine this method of cooking would have to take longer, and could even add fun extras like claustrophobia (having a lid placed over you is certainly not going to be too pleasant) and even drowning, if the writer wanted to go for a more snuff-like bent, even if it's not all the way.

I haven't explored deep frying in any of my writing, but it has to be a terribly quick fate, or maybe the prey would stay alive since it's more of a flash frying sort of thing. You know, crispy on the outside, fresh on the inside? I guess it's more of a peril thing, from what I have seen done before. I'd say that deep frying is going to cause the most flat out damage to the prey right off the bat. It would probably instantaneously blind them as soon as they would submerged, and probably take their hearing. On top of that, it's a boiling oil...it's going to fill up any sort of holes that are nearby. That's not going to be fun. Of course, dangling above the oil has to be a terrifyingly arousing thing, even if it's the fear that is putting all of the prey's senses on edge.

Pan frying is interesting, in that it has to be tough to do it with a whole prey, unless you were to shrink them. Searing oil and flesh sticking to the pan have to make it a pretty quick cooking. It opens itself up for a one on one experience for the pred and prey, with the spatula being used in all sorts of ways...Perhaps the prey's surrounded by onions and mushrooms, or maybe they've just been breaded and thrown in there with a little bit of butter as the pan slowly warms up.

Steaming is one I don't think I've ever seen. At all. I imagine it'd be similar to boiling, except that the prey is not immersed. Probably pretty hands off for the pred, but a languishing way for the prey to go. Just laying there surrounded by a moist heatwave, feeling their body steeping in it's own juices, and maybe a little bit of seasoning. The heaviness of the air around them (think of the most humid day, and then imagine running ten miles in it) as your body tries to adapt to the situation, it would feel much like trying to breath through a coffee stirrer while your body slowly cooks, desperately trying to avoid the scent of the vegetables being cooked around you, knowing your flesh is absorbing the taste of them for the pred looming somewhere outside.

Grilling has to be the second most hands on method. The prey get to watch the flames licking above the metal bars, begging for their skin and meat. That horrid sizzle as your flesh is plopped down onto the heated metal, skin searing to the bars in mere seconds. The predator gets all the fun of basting you down as the flames do their work. Occasionally, mists of water rain down to cure the flare up that has seared past your ribs, shooting to the metal lid covering you. The scent of the past meals burning to nothing but charred carbon fills the smoke around you as you writhe, tearing bits of your own charred flesh off as you twitch, trying desperately to escape. Then, the pred flips you over, tearing some of your flesh away as they pry you off the grill, exposing your mostly raw nerves on your belly and underside to the flames. You dimly feel a stinging, sticky substance on your back, coating the seared meat down well as you finish cooking.

There's a lot of fun to be had with all of the different forms of cooking. Prepwork like filling orifices with vegetables to hold in stuffing or sauce, simply to cook them, or mainly for presentation gives the prey more sensations to focus on as their body clamps around them during the process of being turned to meat. Stuffing shifting, simmering or expanding is something all sexes of prey can enjoy. There's basting, bondage. meat thermometers being plunged into orifices, or right down into the meat,the prey feeling the sharp piercing sting and the dim 'thunk' of the instrument on bone. Different recipes and food items can really add to it as well. Taffy melting over the prey, creating a liquid, bubbling, gooey mess. Pastes and broths inserted into orifices and sealed in with a large carrot or cucumber. The humiliation and embarrassment as you realize how foolish you look as the pred finishes tying the knots that are going to hold you to your demise. The depersonalization of not being referred to by name, not even being asked your name, as those relentless hands begin to work you down to nothing but a dish of meat for the meal tonight. Or maybe they know your name all too well and that devilish grin seems to be getting wider and wider as you hear the fire crackling, being stoked to life beneath the ancient iron oven. So much fun with gags, tasting the sweet juice of an apple as you try to scream out as the pred looms over you, slowly pushing you into the oven with a thunderous scrape of metal.

Wow, I got carried away. TL;DR: There's so many possibilities that cooking affords, that it is impossible for me to choose only one method. For me, it isn't about the method. It's about the way you write it.

"You don't want to find out the hard way
How our society treats
The misfits who make mistakes"
- Lard -"I Am Your Clock"
Alicodus
Participator

Postby AsherTye » Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:42 pm

I love this ^ post. I don't think I've ever heard such a fun summation of the cooking methods.
AsherTye
Participator

Postby Ka-Atis » Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:18 am

BBQ

..makes the prey so nicely crunchy on the outside, while juicy and still alive on the inside.
Now I eat you!}- >:-(.. ____ D: -{no.. nooo..
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool

Postby Teruyo » Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:06 pm

Nothing compares to a person oiled and tightly packed into a roasting pan, surrounded by vegetables.
Teruyo
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ThatRaptor » Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:13 am

I'd like to add some methods - generally, you're right, writing style is most important... but I love to have interaction between pred and prey, its usually the focus for me. immediately tying a prey up takes alot of that away, so I'm always a little cautious about that.

butchering, slow: you can either carve pieces out of your writhing prey, preparing and seasoning the filets even before their eyes and eating them too, having them watch for example. wounds can be cauterized so the prey supplies the pred with several days worth of food... if its muscles or meat from parts that aren't vitally important (for example the legs), the prey can even either be forced to cook its own meat itself - or a particularily loving prey could make the pred a nice surprise, having the best pieces of their body offered for a romantic candle-light dinner.

butchering, fast: hanging the prey upside down, or from all fours so their belly would be exposed, you can treat them like hunters game - slice their throats to let them bleed out, disembowl them and carve them into pieces. for those with pretty fur, you can skin them alive, or take other kinds of trophies (horns for example). this has to be, ontop of the pain, very embarrassing for the prey, being hung up with spread legs - and either having the predator pay some attention to their most sensitive organs, or, potentially even worse, have those things perfectly on display, and realizing the pred isn't interested at all, really only seeing the prey as food.

smoking: similiar to steaming, but completly dry, I can't imagine this to be too comfortable for the prey. seeing how there's two kinds of smoking - hot and cold - the prey can either be cooked while in the smoking chamber, or just be let in there for hours and days, having its skin accept the flavor (potentially being basted or even stuffed beforehand), but not actually carrying any injury away from it. provided an oxigen-mask is applied, or else the soon-to-be meal will suffocate slowly.

electro-cooking/microwaving: rather unusual kinds, rarely seen in action, the prey is cooking from the inside out. again, assuming the head is protected (for example by the electric probe being sent deeper into the throat or not applied through the mouth at all), it could survive quite alot of that too. its something for the very adventurous folks, as even I have trouble imagining how the prey would feel in such situations, seeing how the inner body doesn't have as many, and very poorly trained nerves.

chemical cooking: there are chemicals that do very similiar things to meat that heat would do as well - interesting concept, never seen it in action, but the prey could just be injected with the liquid, and afterwards be fully functional, so the predator and prey could do whatever they want for quite a while, before slowly the prey's body begins to fail. would make for a very romantic way of going out, a gift for the predator from the prey, spending the last time the prey has together, either cuddling or having sex.

hot rocks: before ovens or cooking pots were invented, people would put rocks into a fire until they were incredibly hot - those could then be transfered into a leather sack with water, for example (placed in a hole in the ground, so it was somewhat stable in shape). those rocks or a similiar method with more modern technology would work great if a predator wants to cook specific parts of the prey first. they could even go into orifices, enough lubrication provided. arranged into a bed, they serve as a kind of bbq. alot of them could be poured over the prey, to add some crushing force to tenderize the meat beforehand. hot sand would work the same way, and would even be better for a bbq probably, but has one big issue - the crunchy feeling between the predators teeth later.

baking: kind of a classic, inserting the prey into some kind of dough and baking it together with the future cake. bondage to the extreme, not too much aside from that, still has to be listed.

eadible plate: prey can serve as a food plate themselves, having a dish laid out over their bodies or inserted into their orrifices as a food-bowl (rice or soup works great there). a very hungry pred might end up wanting to taste a little piece of the plate though, so you have to be careful with that method.

combinations of those!: something working for only micros is the traditional fondue, combining spitting and deep-frying. the cheese- or chocolate fondue would probably offer a not instantly deadly method, eventhough a spitted piece of prey wouldn't have the best chances of survival, especially if coated with cheese or chocolate in front of a predator. most other kinds of cooking can be combined as well
ThatRaptor
Been posting for a bit

Postby AsherTye » Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:46 pm

Huh. I have never heard of chemical cooking. An interesting concept indeed, though I would wonder if the chemicals might have an effect on the taste of the meat.

I'd have to imagine electro-cooking would feel a little like spit-roasting as the spit conducts heat to your body, only without the fire on the outside. The fact that you can't feel it as well probably does little to lessen the experience considering you know what's going on.
AsherTye
Participator

Postby ThatRaptor » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:13 pm

they do, but thats often wanted - one example is citrus fruits and fish, the acid of for example lemons has the fish go through a similiar reaction than heat would cause - "cooking" it. very obviously the citrus fruits affect the taste of the fish, but you often dripple lemon juice over fried or otherwise cooked fish anyways.
ThatRaptor
Been posting for a bit

Postby AsherTye » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:32 pm

Oooh, the more you know. :) I shall have to remember to try that in a story at some point.
AsherTye
Participator

Postby LordStorm » Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:33 pm

ThatRaptor wrote:I'd like to add some methods - generally, you're right, writing style is most important... but I love to have interaction between pred and prey, its usually the focus for me. immediately tying a prey up takes alot of that away, so I'm always a little cautious about that.

Those are some good underused cooking methods. I've done a bit of butchering and even micrwaving on two occasions in my own stuff. I'll admit i've never tried chemical cooking though, that might be something to consider for future stuff.
LordStorm
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby LordStorm » Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:36 pm

ThatRaptor wrote:they do, but thats often wanted - one example is citrus fruits and fish, the acid of for example lemons has the fish go through a similiar reaction than heat would cause - "cooking" it. very obviously the citrus fruits affect the taste of the fish, but you often dripple lemon juice over fried or otherwise cooked fish anyways.

Mmmmmm nothing like some lemon juice to go with a salmon or a nice tilapia :gulp: I've tried to go for that same feel for some of my own..."meal scenes" though none of my prey characters are fish...so take from that what you will ^^; Bet it would work good with a mermaid meal though.
LordStorm
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ThatRaptor » Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:02 am

I very much doubt thats the only way of chemical cooking that works. the cooking process can be visualized best with an egg - first, see-through and gooey, then suddenly, white and hard-ish. adding acid to an egg does the exact same thing. thats called "denaturing", the structure of proteins changes without the actual molecule changing (same amount of atoms, just different places) - like a sheet of foil or plastic curling up in heat and melting together. thats the main purpose of cooking, seeing how those denatured proteins are alot easier to digest. its just a chemical process though, the whole flavor and color changing stuff comes from an entirely different chemical reaction, mainly based on sugar => caramel (on molecular layer, so not everything thats cooked tastes like caramel :P ). that means through the correct catalysators, things can be cooked without having those changes in taste, and being flavored through other means (like lemon acid in the example above). that would theoretically work with every meat, the correct catalysator provided. c:
ThatRaptor
Been posting for a bit

Postby AsherTye » Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:42 pm

Huh, apparently no one likes Deep Frying their prey... wonder if that's an actual dislike or if everyone is on something of a health kick.

The imminent peril aspect does lend itself to playing games with your prey. Like 20 questions.
AsherTye
Participator

Next

Return to Hardvore