Hard Vore Art and Stories

Rip and tear, cooking, etc, goes here. This spot is not for those who are afraid of blood!
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Hard Vore Art and Stories

Postby 4ofSwords » Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:35 am

Since, like many other niches, hard vore can seem a little thin on the ground here, feel free to post hard vore art and stories in this thread! M/f, f/m, h/h - any pairing is welcome. You're welcome to post your own work, or link to found work here in the gallery or elsewhere.

I've got a handful in my own gallery I'll be feeding in here if this thread attracts any viewers, but here are a few of my favorites to start things off, 2 pictures (hidden for nudity) and a story:

NIbble
Spoiler: show

Bite

Badger
F/m, size difference along the same as the above pictures, at least by the end, sex and blood and gore
4ofSwords
???

Re: Hard Vore Art and Stories

Postby Angie_Furclad » Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:08 am

I'm not a fan of hard vore myself, but they are well drawn.
ImageImageImage
Angie_Furclad
Flirtatiouse Feline

Sexual Vore

Postby awestruck » Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:10 am

I am a newbie to Vore. This is my first attempt to write concerning it. I would appreciate any and all serious feedback. I would also be happy if you enjoy it, and want to make illustrations for it.
Awestruck

A Day at The Beach

Jon loved the beach. He loved the sun, the water, the soft sand and the pretty girls, especially the pretty girls.
Today he lay on his blanket surveying the beach, and the water. The surf is up, and there is a lot of surfers in the water. Several families were set up close to him. They had children, coolers, radios, and picnics. I love picnics he thought.
Now Jon is a 45 year old man with what would pass in today's time as an average build, and average height. He has close cut jet black hair. If there is one feature about Jon that is remarkable it is that he appears to be wider than most people, the saving grace of this wideness is that he has a wide smile as well. People often remark about his smile. It is actually quite disarming. If you think he looks a little odd, well once he smiles all those thoughts are gone, and you just see a genuine warm, and friendly man. Jon has learned to use this trait to his advantage.
Jon looks around and sees the young surfer girl pick up her board and head out for the water. He thinks "A few more minutes of sun. I'll go swimming, and then have lunch." No sooner than he had this thought the gathering clouds obscured the sun. "Great" he thought.

Lilikoi is five foot eight inches tall. She weighs one hundred twenty eight pounds. She is sleek and muscular, not in a body builder way, but firm without excess fat yet soft, with curves in all the right places. Her skin in the color of coffee with three creams, and her hair is just a shade lighter than her skin. There is a layer of the finest hairs covering her body, and when caught in the sun just right she seems to glow in her red string bikini. Her friends call her Lili.
Lili is just learning to surf. All of her friends surf, and all the good looking boys do too. Lili has just become seriously interested in boys. Sure she has been kissed, and had her breast touched by tentative boys, but that is a far as anything has gone. She remembers seeing her father naked when she was younger, so she knows what a man looks like, but she has not seen an erect cock up close and personal. At night when everyone is asleep and snoring she fantasizes about some of the boys she knows, and she touches herself. She has learned to give herself orgasms, and she will give herself three or four almost every night before drifting off to sleep. She is alway amazed at how wet she gets, sometimes the sheets are soaked. She is here at the beach today hoping to catch the eye of one of her fantasy boys.
Lili has been surfing for a few weeks, but she still struggles. She uses a long board which makes it easier to stand up, but when competing with other surfers to grab a wave it makes her slower. Etiquette says that the first surfer on a wave has right of way. It is a safety rule. For this reason Lili moves up the beach a considerable distance from where the better surfers, and the boys are clustered. This is where the waves are breaking best. She reasons she will get there soon enough. Lili slides into the water and paddles out.
Jon sits up and watches Lili through his sunglasses. He see her sitting, and waiting for her wave. His stomach rumbles "quite" He says. "You'll scare the fish". Jon watches as Lili paddles after a wave. It comes and goes, and Lili is not able to catch it. She paddles back out. On her next attempt she catches a wave, but takes a rough tumble into the water. Jon stands and walks down the beach away from Lili. When he is five hundred feet away from her he dives into the waves and swims out. As Jon dives under the waves the small gills behind his ears open and a rush of cool water stream through his mouth and out of his gills. "Ah feels good" he thinks.
Jon swims out where the water is deep, circles around behind Lili, and comes up just enough to gently let his arched back stroke Lili's leg dangling in the water as he swims under her. Lili gasps and jerks her legs up almost toppling off of her surf board. She looks around for signs of a shark. It happens; surfers get shark bit not often, but too often. The gathering clouds have made it impossible to see beneath the water. Lili waits. Soon reassured there is no sharks around her she exhales, and puts her feet back into the water. Jon repeats his maneuver. This time kind of freaked out Lili paddles fifty yards up the beach giving over her piece of ocean to what ever it is in the water.
Lili catches a wave a gets a nice ride almost to the beach. For a moment Jon worries that she will get out and sun herself on the beach, but sees her turn her surf board back out to the water.
When she is back waiting for the next wave Jon can not resist making another pass around her legs touching her. She kicks a little, but does not pull her legs up. "Good" thinks Jon " I no longer frighten her".
Jon can feel the pull of a large wave and readies himself. Lili feels it too,and looks back, and begins to paddle with all her strength. She catches the wave, but quickly takes a violent tumble. Her board bangs into her, she feels like she is being mauled, then all is calm. She surfaces and grabs onto her board for support, and pulls herself up unto her board. Only then does she realize that she is naked, completely. Her bikini top and bottom both gone. Frantically she looks in the water for them, but they are nowhere near her. Out of embarrassment she slides into the water hanging on to her surf board.
Underwater Jon stuffs first the red top, and then the bottom into his mouth, and swallows. "We can't have her finding these can we?" Then Jon swims around and a bit up the beach from Lili, and surfaces. "Excuse me Miss are you OK? That was quite a tumble you just took." Jon flashes that broad grin. Lili is irritated and afraid this man will see her vulnerable state snaps at him "Yes I'm fine just leave me alone would you?" Jon turns and starts to swim away. "Wait" Lily shouts" I seem to have lost part of my swim suit. Would you be so kind as to bring me a towel?" "I'll be right back" Jon replies, smiles, and swims away toward shore. Of course on his way back to the beach he dives under and circles back out toward Lili. Jon thinks " Help is on the way you can relax now"
As he approaches he rubs against Lili only this time across her naked ass. She twists around in the water, but without a big reaction. Jon gets closer and gently brushes one of Lili's feet, only this time he doesn't break off and swim away. He rubs all around her foot and up her ankle, then he moves and repeats these caresses to the other foot. Lili does not move, but thinks "How soft of a touch this creature has." She floats in the water enjoying the touches of her new friend. "Where is that guy with the towel" she thinks for a moment, and then closes her eyes as she feels...what, what is that. Is it a tongue on her pinky toe? Winding around, and between her toes. "Oh God what kind of fish is this" she thinks, but doesn't move as she feels lips close around her toes. She feels a familiar tingle as the creature sucks her toes, first the little one, and then taking each in turn. Now Jon moves to her other foot to lavish caresses on it as well, and in the water his sharp senses detect the beginning of Lili's arousal. This is what Jon lives for. The art of taking a girl from utter fear to arousal, and beyond.
As Jon is working on Lili's toes he lets his tongue slide out of his mouth and up her leg stroking, winding, unwinding, and not missing an inch from her ankle to her thigh. He leaves the one leg for the other letting his tongue go higher and higher, but not approaching her sex....yet, no not yet. And Lili at this point is not thinking just feeling, and feeling the arousal build inside her.
Suddenly it's gone this heavenly creature has just stopped and is gone. "No, not yet. You can't stop now" she thinks. Then it's back. Jon swims under Lili's feet and press his back against them pushing them up until her knees are bent, and then just a little past ninety degrees. "There is that what you want" Lili says out loud, and in answer Jon swims between her thighs and back around behind her. Lili feels those lips all over her ass cheeks, and was that a nibble?
Jon works his way up her spine, being careful not to break the surface of the water, and moves back down her spine kissing as he goes. Then, where spine becomes ass he stops and lets his tongue slide out slowly. It moves across Lili's ass hole between her tasty pussy lips and find her clitoris. Jon sees her throw her head back and feels her body quiver. He slides his tongue back slowly until he is back at her ass hole. Jon has the ability to make his tongue very long and slender, short and fat, or flatten it out completely as he desires. He dips the slender tip into her asshole. Lili doesn't move, so he goes a little deeper. He feels her body move, and waits. It's her right hand moving to her sex. She begins to rub herself as Jon explores her ass deeper. He makes his tongue fatter slowly expanding, and moves it slowly in and out. Lili shakes and jerks in the water as her first orgasm rocks her. Jon flattens his tongue and tastes her juices as he licks her pussy. Then he swims away. " Oh Nooo come back" Lili moans. Of course he does. Jon repeats his maneuver from before. Swimming under her and pushing her legs up. "You want them higher? Whatever sex god you are who am I to refuse?" Lili whispers as she brings her knees to her chest and clutches them there with her free arm. Jon circles around behind her opens his mouth wide and take almost her entire ass in her mouth. "Oh" she gasps.
Jon sides his tongue out slowly and enters her pussy enjoying the mixed tastes of her and the sea. Slowly he expands the size to fill her up, and moves in and out. He explores every inch inside her all around her uterus, making the tip of his tongue small and pushing at at her cervix. Lili finds this a little uncomfortable and tries to move away. This is when Jon exposes the needle sharp teeth that fit inside his human teeth, and clenches down on her ass cheeks. " Ow ow Ok I'm not going anywhere" and she relaxes, and he withdraws his needles. She lets him explore how he will, and closes her eyes to enjoy it. Lili understands at some level that she is trapped, but the pleasure is too intense, as she is approaching her second orgasm. Lili rocks and jerks and cries out "Of fuck what are you doing to me" as she comes harder than ever before. As Lili goes limp Jon takes the opportunity to open his mouth and pull Lili in more. His mouth is up to her knees, and her ass is completely inside his mouth. His tongue is still inside her pussy, still fucking her. Lili's third orgasm rocks her quickly not as powerful as the last, and as before as she goes limp Jon sucks her in a little more.
Lili' legs are straight up, and her knees are locked inside Jon's mouth. Her breasts and chest are pressed against her legs. She is finding it hard to breathe. She is scared. Lili tries to scream, but Jon squeezes her tighter. "What was that?" Jon thinks. "That taste. That was different. Not seawater it was more metallic." then he recognizes the fact that Lili has just urinated in his mouth. he sucks harder on her, and squeezes her tighter. With her arms Lili pushes against the mouth struggling to get away from the mouth that is swallowing her and its appendage still deep in her pussy. Jon takes advantage and quickly opens his mouth. Lili's arms slide off the lips and inside the mouth of the creature. As Jon snaps his mouth shut Lili is once again trapped. If anyone had been looking what they would have seen was a young woman floating in the water. Her head and shoulders are the only part of her above the water. They are also the only part of her not inside the creature's mouth.
Jon starts fucking her with his tongue again. Lili is scared she is not thinking about sex. She is thinking about escape, but then damn that feels soooo good.
"He knows what he is doing, that's for sure" and lays her head back as she feels another orgasm building. At this moment Jon opens his mouth wide and spins in the water. He is now facing her and has her entirely in his mouth except for her head. Jon continues fucking her, rubbing his tongue on her clit as does. He feels her pussy clench as her orgasm begins, and pulls her under the water. He sees her face contorted by her orgasm, and she sees his contorted by the act of swallowing her. Jon uses his tongue to push her down inside his stomach. His face relaxes to normal, but his stomach is much larger, as he swims to shore and walks to his blanket.
The clouds have moved on and Jon lays warming himself in the sun. He can feel Lili quiver and moving inside him. "What a delicious girl" he thinks. He squeezes her gently with his abdominal muscles, and she stops moving. His tongue is still inside her pussy, and he begins to move it inside her playing with his food. "I wonder ow long I can keep her alive inside me" he thinks, and swallows a large gulp of air. He continues to tongue fuck her until he feels her orgasm again, then he reaches inside his little cooler grabs a bottle of water pulls his tongue up from the depths of his stomach to wrap around the bottle and passes it down to Lili. She drinks greedily. He removes the bottle and slides his tongue back down to find Lili again.
There is a group gathering on the beach. Some of Lili's friends have found her surf board, and they are looking for her frantically. "I love a picnic at the beach, but I guess I should be going" he thinks to himself.
awestruck
New to the forum

Postby bustedthursday » Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:19 am

I did this one. Going under spoiler, cuz I'm doing this from my phone and don't have a way to resize it. Its big. I think. Darn phone.

bustedthursday
Participator

Postby 4ofSwords » Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:21 pm

Oh, yes - that is quite gruesome, Thursday! :D

Awestruck, thanks for sharing! I admit I skimmed it more than read it, but I think that might actually be a soft vore story, right? pred swallowing the prey whole?
4ofSwords
???

Postby awestruck » Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:40 pm

OK Thanks, Like I said I'm a newbie.
awestruck
New to the forum

Postby LordStorm » Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:41 pm

Well all right! The HV sub forum definetly needs some love. Guess i'll throw in a few older peices of mine, if only to give some female prey some love. :wink:
Attachments
Haloween 2011.jpg
A short comic from a couple holloweens ago.
Adventuress Squad2 Concept12.jpg
Uh oh, looks like....
Adventuress Squad2 Concept13.jpg
...venison for dinner.
Adventuress Squad2 Concept10.jpg
place your order.
Current Projects: Mystery of the Wendigo
My Gallery: http://aryion.com/g4/gallery/LordStorm
LordStorm
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 4ofSwords » Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:01 am

LordStorm wrote:Well all right! The HV sub forum definetly needs some love. Guess i'll throw in a few older peices of mine, if only to give some female prey some love. :wink:

Hehehe! Very nice! All preds and prey welcome!
4ofSwords
???

Postby 4ofSwords » Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:36 pm

Here are a few more from my gallery to keep the thread going. These come from a series of monster girl commissions I did.

How to Get a Man in 3 Easy Steps (for Ka-Atis)

Chicken Dinner (for One-eye)

Scavenger (for Greenwing)

Munch (for Ka-Atis)

Bamboo Tattoo (for me!) (do vampires count?)
4ofSwords
???

Postby Ka-Atis » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:55 am

I approve this thread :D

Here, a really old classic of mine, in color.
Male pred, female prey, as well as cutie little pet animal prey. I drew this (the ink part) when I was drunk.

Pet-Yum 01.jpg

Pet-Yum 02.jpg

Pet-Yum 03.jpg
Now I eat you!}- >:-(.. ____ D: -{no.. nooo..
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool

Postby 4ofSwords » Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:40 am

Ka-Atis wrote:I approve this thread :D
Here, a really old classic of mine, in color.
Male pred, female prey, as well as cutie little pet animal prey. I drew this (the ink part) when I was drunk.

Hahaha - I can write when I'm drunk, but drawing doesn't work so well. I suspect you have more where those came from, too!
4ofSwords
???

Postby Ka-Atis » Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:48 am

4ofSwords wrote:I suspect you have more where those came from, too!

Drawings made when drunk? Yes, I made some more. But they looked too horrible, some with a male pred where the tongue was quite as big as the rest of his head, it was supposed to look hot but in the end it got just too ridiculous. I'm not sure if they still exist.. :lol:
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool

Postby 4ofSwords » Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:29 am

Ka-Atis wrote:Drawings made when drunk?

<grin> No - I mean hard vore drawings. It was meant to be a little tongue-in-cheek. ;)
4ofSwords
???

Postby Ka-Atis » Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:52 am

He he, I see. Yes, I think I'll post here from time to time. :D
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool

Postby bermudianbrit » Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:00 am

I have a few things with some serious hardvore in the underage forum...not recommended for those of a sensitive disposition!
bermudianbrit
Somewhat familiar

Postby 4ofSwords » Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:46 pm

A bit more from my gallery - this time it's all stuff I've drawn for other people:

Haruki for spiderbone

Sadira for AndromedaReject

UndeadThylacine for DeadThylacine

Sadira (much older) for AndromedaReject
4ofSwords
???

Postby voreistyum » Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:47 pm

First hard vore story I've written. Hard vore/ vamprisim M/F, it's not too graphic =]

Here's the link-
http://www.fanstory.com/displaystory.jsp?id=672607

(Artwork done by my friend Abigail Rosales)
Please check this out. =]
http://www.amazon.com/Once-Midnight-Sha ... ght+shadow
Help me pay my way through Paramedic school. :3
voreistyum
Somewhat familiar

Postby Bright » Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:15 pm

Is this one of interest to you guys?

https://aryion.com/g4/view/257773
Visit my artblog?
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Ka-Atis » Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:34 am

Bright wrote:Is this one of interest to you guys?

https://aryion.com/g4/view/257773

That one is wonderful. But you already know that I think that. :D

To post something myself -
Here's a Micro/Macro one. Yes, in that order. M/M humanoid.
Additionally to hardvore it could also be described as "fail-stomp".

Ka-Atis-205647-gargantuan-image-new.png
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool

Postby Bright » Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:19 am

It's like the opposite of Attack on Titan.
Visit my artblog?
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Return to Hardvore