Manga Pupa F/M

Rip and tear, cooking, etc, goes here. This spot is not for those who are afraid of blood!
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Manga Pupa F/M

Postby VoraciousArtistry » Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:12 am

I have yet to see any topics on this particular manga http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=64323 but the essence is that a young girl becomes a monster when extremely hungry but maintains her human form any other time. In order to stop her from going out of control she must devour her brother (who can regenerate) on a regular basis.
VoraciousArtistry
Participator

Re: Manga Pupa F/M

Postby kernac » Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:42 pm

*Nod* Sounds interesting, does it only contain hard vore?
Feel free to visit my gallery, there I store my art and writings as well as commissioned pieces I have gathered over the years:

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Postby VoraciousArtistry » Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:55 am

kernac wrote:*Nod* Sounds interesting, does it only contain hard vore?

As far as I have seen, yes. But I have only read the 7 translated chapters so far.
VoraciousArtistry
Participator

Postby quizmaster » Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:13 pm

I actually like the concept. Good find. ^^
quizmaster
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby viperxvii » Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:15 pm

Heh, didn't think I'd dig this, due to hardvore, and her bein a monster at first and all. But yea, later on she's just feeding on him as a cute school girl. XD And there's something a bit too familiar about...after having fed on him a few times, her friend comments on how her breasts seem to have grown. Lawl.
viperxvii
Somewhat familiar

Postby SomeGuy1294 » Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:39 am

Neat... I kinda like the idea.
SomeGuy1294
???

Return to Hardvore