The Commitment

Rip and tear, cooking, etc, goes here. This spot is not for those who are afraid of blood!
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

The Commitment

Postby myusername » Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:42 pm

WARNING: This story contains themes of a sexual nature including fantasy hard vore/cannibalism. This story may be offensive to some audiences and is not suitable for minors. If you are under the age of 18 (21 in some areas) or may be offended by this do not continue.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You emerge from the crowded shuttle somewhat shaken from your long journey from earth. During the trip several of the men and a few of the women had been “accidentally” been bumping into you to get a feel for your well defined muscles. This was nothing new to you as both man and woman had always admired your miraculous body. You stand at 5 foot 8 with big breasts, long brunette hair, and long well defined legs you are certainly a mouthful.
As soon as you get off your shuttle you are faced with the prospect of finding a job. Over the years as earth exhausted its natural resources its vast wealth quickly diminished. Sara was one of the fortunate few with enough credits to fund her flight to the Intergalactic Trade Station. But, Unfortunately Sara was now out of funds and in a strange new environment.
As you wonder around the massive space station aimlessly you soon spot what appears to be an employment fair for new arrivals. As you look at the many booths and brochures you become disheartened by the level of skill required for the positions. Just when you began to give up hope you see job booth advertising for attractive humans female for the food industry. You always hated working with food the hair nets would always ruin your hair. But you take a look out of desperation.
To your pleasant surprise many of the jobs seemed relatively simple and were far better paying than anything you could have gotten back on earth. Family dinner coordinator, a waitress position at “we serve anything”, assistant on the hit show Chef’s Choice, and even a nonprofit Cure to Hunger. Nothing strikes you as a dream job but the alternative is sleeping on the street in nothing but a tight space suit and sandals exposing your sexy feet.
You quickly approach the sophisticated looking woman looking for a dinner coordinator. The women had a fantastic figure but you could not immediately tell if she was a human or something else entirely.
“Hello, do you still have the job opening” you ask. After a quick lustful glance the woman replied, “Hello dear my name is Mrs. Smith” seemed a common enough name. “Well my dear we are offering far more than a mere job you would be participating in a culinary master piece.” Just then Mrs. Smith received a call “this is very important my dear do you mind”. Without waiting for a reply Mrs. Smith gave you an offer and quickly excused herself.
You looked at the offer and were pleasantly surprised. First week immediate vacation with a bonus of 50000 credits that is more then you ever hoped to make in a year!! You began to question why the job has so many perks. You do not exactly have that many marketable skills and you are somewhat underdressed for a job interview in sandals and a tight space suit.
Mrs. Smith returns and seemed in a rush. Did you have time to read your contract not wanting to blow such a sweat opportunity you quickly nod your head. “Perfect”, Mrs. Smith replied with a sexy smile. “We are going to have you cooking in no time, if you would please sign here.” You eagerly sign the dotted line whatever the job responsibilities entail this seems too good to give up.
Mrs. Smith kindly offers you her guest house located near a huge swimming pool and an oversized grill. Before leaving she tells you to enjoy yourself reminding you that you start cooking in a week. You dread the thought being a cook you have a hard time making microwaved dinners.
As the days passed you began to become accustom to long days by the pool in the tinny bikini you have been provided a fellow pool goer approaches you. You are getting quite a tan there the slightly overweight but attractive women said. Let me put some lotion on you we do not want your skin to dry out. Starting with your feet the woman begins to oil and massage your near naked body. You begin the small talk you ask the women about occupation at the mansion. To which the woman replied I am the chief Laura.
Upon hearing this you reply I guess we will be working together then. I had been wondering what my duties will be I am hopeless in the kitchen. Laura with a lustful and sinister smile replied “don’t worry just be your lushes self I can see I have a lot to work with”. In confusion you look at Laura the woman could immediately see you do not know what is going on.
Laura clearing her throat your job is not to cook it is to be cooked. The mistress of the house Mrs. Smith is throwing a very important party with the most influential women in the sector attending. It’s quite an honor to serve such sophisticated palates…. or at least so I am told.
Well your all done that should keep your skin succulent and most until I am done with you. I look forward to working with you tomorrow. Upset by the current turn of events you decide it may be a good idea to head in and think of a way out of this. On your way inside you run into Mrs. Smith who greats you and asks if you are enjoying yourself. Hoping this was all just a sick joke you ask what you will be making tomorrow for dinner your first day on the job. Mrs. Smith then laughs and replies silly YOU are dinner.
Seeing you are upset and misunderstood the agreement she attempts comforts to comfort you. I see you are upset and possibly misunderstood our agreement. But I hope you understand my dilemma I am going to have a house full of hungry guests tomorrow and what will you learn if you do not live up to your end of the contract? I think I can have the chief serve you a little foot pie before the end I think you will agree you will be put to a good cause. Mrs. Smith then looks at you with a lustful smile I think before tomorrow I can teach you how to use that body.
As you sigh in defeat you agree to live up to your end of the bargain. You then proceed to follow Mrs. Smith to her master bed room. You might as well have some fun now and you found Mrs. Smith to be an attractive woman. She stood at 6ft with blond hair big breasts and a slightly greenish pale skin she defiantly was not human.
Soon you are both naked and Mrs. Smith is slowly massaging your toned muscles. It cannot be said that you do not have a great body. After the massage Mrs. Smith proceeds to take a taste test licked your entire body until she gets to your vagina. You moan As Mrs. Smith’s long tongue penetrates you deeper than you thought possible. Mrs. Smith emerges liking her lips you certainly have a great taste. Now I have something special for you she gently grabs your head and places it to her nipple compelling you to drink. After you had your feel you quickly feel asleep as continued to suck, massage, and figure every inch of your amazing body.
The big day was finally upon you when you woke the chief Laura was ready for you in the kitchen. Out of professional courtesy and pride Laura proceeded to tell you how she would prepare your delicious body. Drooling over your naked body Laura preceded to season and marinating each part of your body while describing the cooking method she would use starting with your feet.
Rubbing your feet with a seasoned spice Laura began to describe her own specialty meet pies. In one skilled your foot was removed and diced into small bit sized pieces followed by the other. Feet are such a specialty Laura continued holding all that weight and tenderizing with each step truly a treat I think you will agree. Laura quickly put the bits of foot into a pie placed in it the oven and began to give her attention to your legs. I think these caves will make great steaks and those thighs will roast nicely. Maybe some arm and hand soup for an appetizer Laura said while removing your arms. Now before I grill the rest of you outside Mrs. Smith wanted me to give you some of the feet pie. Removing the pie from the oven Laura shoved a big piece of pie with one of your toes in it into your mouth the taste was amazing. You had no idea you tasted so good.
As your preparations came to an end Laura grilled your mid-section till you were golden brown soon the guests began to arrive to the feast. Foot pie, calf steak, roasted thigh, arm soup, and best of all fresh rip, butt, and boob meat taken from your remaining torso. No one went hungry especially Laura and Mrs. Smith who went for seconds and thirds. You were a huge hit and at the end of the night the only part of you remaining were cleaned bones.
myusername
New to the forum

Re: The Commitment

Postby Hamxxdude » Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:56 pm

Very nice. As a fan of F/m or f/f hard vore, I find this a rare treat. But, you could be more descriptive on the eating part.
Hamxxdude
New to the forum

Return to Hardvore