MLP: Friendship is om nom nom

Rip and tear, cooking, etc, goes here. This spot is not for those who are afraid of blood!
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

MLP: Friendship is om nom nom

Postby Cel » Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:31 pm

Last edited by Cel on Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hmmmm...
Cel
Somewhat familiar

Re: MLP: Friendship is om nom nom

Postby LordStorm » Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:36 pm

Hay you should totally get yourself a gallery. Not enough of us Harvore people around :-D
Current Projects: Mystery of the Wendigo
My Gallery: http://aryion.com/g4/gallery/LordStorm
LordStorm
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby voreistyum » Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:56 pm

O yes, please get a gallery =] Hard vore is such a rarity.

O and if you would ever be interested in doing human/vampire HV picture do let me know :D
Please check this out. =]
http://www.amazon.com/Once-Midnight-Sha ... ght+shadow
Help me pay my way through Paramedic school. :3
voreistyum
Somewhat familiar

Postby NezumiNom » Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:03 pm

Yesss! We need more hardvore! >3< blood is nice too with it, yeah? biting and nomming and all that. And there's no such thing as too much pony vore! lol, the look on applejack's face :3
anyways, you should definitely make a gallery~
NezumiNom
Somewhat familiar

Postby LordStorm » Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:01 pm

Hmmmm well...Pony related requests eh?....Maybe an Anthro Twilight Sparkle about to be eaten by.....I don't know...a Mimic(Treasure chest monster...old fav) Ogre or Goblins? :-D
Current Projects: Mystery of the Wendigo
My Gallery: http://aryion.com/g4/gallery/LordStorm
LordStorm
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Cel » Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:37 am

NezumiNom wrote:Yesss! We need more hardvore! >3< blood is nice too with it, yeah? biting and nomming and all that. And there's no such thing as too much pony vore! lol, the look on applejack's face :3
anyways, you should definitely make a gallery~

Yeah I can include some blood in future ones. In that pick I kinda drew it with the intention that the spider had just started nibbling her tender bits, so there isn't much yet, and yes, I love that "eyeroll" facial expression that is often accompanied with chemical/poison induced pleasure x3. Course, she doesn't know what the spider is up too back there just yet. x3

LordStorm wrote:Hmmmm well...Pony related requests eh?....Maybe an Anthro Twilight Sparkle about to be eaten by.....I don't know...a Mimic(Treasure chest monster...old fav) Ogre or Goblins? :-D

I could do that; I actually have a bit of a thing for mimics myself as well!
Hmmmm...
Cel
Somewhat familiar

Postby unicorn » Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:47 am

Oh nice! That AJ pic is pretty hot, once i took in the implications of what was going on back there...<3
You should totally do a followup and make it a series as the spider devours her bit by bit!

More HV is always welcome, since it's not too common... and it suits ponies well i think. Thanks for sharing!
unicorn
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby 2ndVoice » Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:17 pm

You need your own gallery! There is a need for more hard vore - and more pony hard vore! x3
2ndVoice
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jaxed » Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:47 am

voreistyum wrote:O yes, please get a gallery =] Hard vore is such a rarity.

On that note, Rarity as hardvore prey. Possibly Diamond Dogs or the manticore.
Jaxed
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Leshana » Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:57 am

Actually seems like a cool art style for ponys. Perhaps you should submit form L54-B7 (g) to apply for an appointment to schedule the gallery request hearing. An alternative would be to send a PM.
Leshana
Apex-Predator

Postby Kamelagram » Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:14 pm

Jaxed wrote:
voreistyum wrote:O yes, please get a gallery =] Hard vore is such a rarity.

On that note, Rarity as hardvore prey. Possibly Diamond Dogs or the manticore.

Or even crystal rarity (season 3 premier) and spike. Dragons can't resist gems for food after all...
Beautiful prey,
squirms in my agony,
fuel for my lust.

It's a poor excuse for a haiku, but still one of the better things I have written. XD
Kamelagram
Participator

Postby Cel » Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:15 pm

Don't worry I got some stuff in the works. Got a couple anthro ponies coming for those that are missing boobs x3
Hmmmm...
Cel
Somewhat familiar

Postby 48th agent » Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:40 am

Oh, sigh of relief! For a moment there, I was afraid everyone died! Silly me.
Never split the party!
48th agent
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Cel » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:46 pm

Two new additions! I took down the old ones because I wanted to go with anthro instead of show accurate!

Anyway, enjoy some spider having its way with a tangled RBD!

http://aryion.com/g4/data/233963-2430.j ... d+copy.jpg
http://aryion.com/g4/data/234058-2430.j ... ledash.jpg

It might look painful, but the spider injects a venom into its prey that turns pain into pleasure before eating. Usually they eat slowly, and they tend to start with juicy parts like tits and pussy first, so if the spider is feeling particularly slow, the prey may even get to orgasm several times! Usually they just feed after the prey orgasms once though, and unfortunately for RBD, it doesn't look like she was able to hold out very long. :3
Hmmmm...
Cel
Somewhat familiar

Postby ViperBits » Thu May 28, 2015 10:27 am

Damn, I wish this dude wouldn't leave... Or at least that he would have left his pics behind! I'm really interested in what they were too (especially the first 2). Does anyone have them downloaded?
P.S. Yeah, I realize the chances are more than slim and that it is bad to resurrect a dead thread like this but I just couldn't help myself! =)
ViperBits
Been posting for a bit

Return to Hardvore