looking for bbw hard vore stories and pics

Rip and tear, cooking, etc, goes here. This spot is not for those who are afraid of blood!
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

looking for bbw hard vore stories and pics

Postby mikemurdock1990 » Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:48 pm

hey it's my first time doing this but i was always into vore and unbirthing, i've even had this awesome babysitter before when i was 11 who was a bbw and was into vore and she got me into it letting me rub her stomach and she would act like she just ate someone it was awesome.

any how i'm looking for a bbw story i think it was a series idk who wrote it but in the 3rd or 4th chapter a bbw giantess took a woman and swallowed her whole then she took a bbw in her mouth and sucked and sucked until she popped or exploded in her mouth and she chewed the other women. idk the name or who written it if you ccan help me out i would like that alot.
mikemurdock1990
New to the forum

Re: looking for bbw hard vore stories and pics

Postby EmissaryOfRainbows » Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:58 pm

You lucky bastard
EmissaryOfRainbows
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: looking for bbw hard vore stories and pics

Postby YesterdaysLunch » Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:04 am

man im so ready to search for that. im really into glargicus
YesterdaysLunch
New to the forum