Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 5 Hardvore

Rip and tear, cooking, etc, goes here. This spot is not for those who are afraid of blood!
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 5 Hardvore

Postby ILLEGAL ALIEN 93 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:36 am

I am pretty sure that some of you already kinda know what I am talking about and yes this IL contain some major spoilers for the entier Walking Dead series specialy episode 4 and episode 5 od season 3 so if you have not seen em and want to then do not watch the rest of this post

Here is what happened after Lori died in episdoe 4 of season 3 her body was eaten by a Walker and that Walker somehow managed to eat pretty much all of it in record time the Walker also has a pretty nice belly here is a picture http://browse.deviantart.com/?order=5&q ... i#/d5kw7pt
ILLEGAL ALIEN 93
Somewhat familiar

Re: Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 5 Hardvore

Postby Emperor_Palpatine » Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:41 am

Okay, that's pretty awesome.
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=15662 /RP preferences

Walk in the room and I know they all know man
If they don't know, put on a little show
Emperor_Palpatine
Heavy user

Postby Randomman29 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:22 pm

Well it did have some time since they never said how long was actually taken between her dieing and Rick finding the are but my guess was at least two hours.
Randomman29
Somewhat familiar

Postby Eupeptic » Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:08 pm

ILLEGAL ALIEN 93 wrote:and yes this IL contain some major spoilers for the entier Walking Dead series

Tip: You can use the "spoiler" button that appears above the box where you type your post, or just type in the spoiler tags yourself (as in
Code: Select all
[spoiler]Stuff you don't want people to see until they click on it[/spoiler]
), to make it so people have to click to see the spoiler:
Spoiler: show
Kristin shot J.R.!

We now return you to your regularly scheduled meals. :)

Eupeptic

Special secret note for the old farts: ^L won't work, I tried it.  
I've done no harm, I keep to myself. There's nothing wrong with my, state of mental health. -- Men At Work, "Who Can It Be Now?"
Eupeptic
Official Molecule

Postby MidnightRose » Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:01 pm

It's not often you see a zombie with a belly. Nice.~
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Return to Hardvore