Hard Vore F/M in Movie Devil's Rock

Rip and tear, cooking, etc, goes here. This spot is not for those who are afraid of blood!
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Hard Vore F/M in Movie Devil's Rock

Postby Riot » Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:33 pm

On Netflix right now there is a movie called Devil's Rock towards the very end a naked demoness bites off a Nazi's head and swallows it. They go into pretty good detail for the scene, and as someone who is not big into Hardvore it wasn't a bad scene.

Obviously, this movie is gory, violent and the like. The movie also contains nudity.

Cheers,

Riot
Riot
Been posting for a bit

Re: Hard Vore F/M in Movie Devil's Rock

Postby 4ofSwords » Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:16 pm

Good spot, Riot!

I found it on Netflix and skimmed through it to take a look, and I think I might go back to watch it when I have the time - it seems like a halfway decent movie. For those that are interested, there's some corpse nibbling and blood licking and the constant theme of the demoness eating people here and there through the movie from about 35 minutes in and on.

I tried to get a screenshot, but the actual head-eating vore doesn't really capture that well, so here's a shot from right before.

EDIT: Oh, hey. Written and directed by Paul Campion, our good friend.
Attachments
Capture.JPG
Her jaw gets wider and wider...
4ofSwords
???

Postby brainstorm » Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:28 am

yeah she swallows dude head to bad when she talks in demon form she has mans voice but i guess meant be like demon voice to have like that, i find funny all monster girl vore stuff is catching on like wild fire since eel girl.
brainstorm
???

Postby deletedaccount505 » Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:05 am

It's interesting how the scene is similar to Eel Girl...

Edit: Ah, that's cool...now I know why they look so similar.
"It doesn't matter who you are on the outside, but it does matter who you have digesting inside."

deletedaccount505
???

Postby brainstorm » Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:45 am

you know i just found out this guy has site with most works paul campion if look it up, also has ways contact him since already familar with community wonder if somebody could contact custom something similar to eel girl short type vid.
brainstorm
???

Postby questionabletaste » Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:01 pm

Would it be possible to get more screenshots?
questionabletaste
Somewhat familiar

Return to Hardvore