The Bad Cookie

Rip and tear, cooking, etc, goes here. This spot is not for those who are afraid of blood!
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

The Bad Cookie

Postby MidnightRose » Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:49 pm

A silly horror short about a Halloween cookie that comes to life.
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Re: The Bad Cookie

Postby Rat_Guy » Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:13 pm

is there vore in it, and If so, where? I skimmed through, and couldn't find it.
Last edited by Rat_Guy on Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rat_Guy
want to be a game sage

Postby UltimateBananaDX » Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:13 pm

Does this story exist?
UltimateBananaDX
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MidnightRose » Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:09 am

Rat_Haus wrote:is there vore in it, and If so, where? I skimmed through, and couldn't find it.

All the way at the end.

UltimateBananaDX wrote:Does this story exist?

What do you mean?
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Postby CharlieC » Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:02 pm

That cookie's an excellent judge of character. I mean, it knew Christopher would be an unlikeable douchewhistle just by looking at a picture of him, and the character proved it exactly right within his first two seconds on screen.

Good find, I say.
CharlieC
???

Postby blergle » Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:28 am

lolno wrote:That cookie's an excellent judge of character. I mean, it knew Christopher would be an unlikeable douchewhistle just by looking at a picture of him, and the character proved it exactly right within his first two seconds on screen.

Good find, I say.

ROFL!! Agreed on all counts. xD
blergle
---

Postby grim667 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:17 pm

Saw the title thought it was gonna be a cracked out gingerbread man cartoon. But my so thats why people don't add blood to cookies
grim667
Heavy user

Postby sabrina_diamond » Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:09 am

Did the cookie eat the man or did the man eat the cookie? I'm confused noww. :lol:
*Chomp, slideee, gurgle gurgle* Must have ate something off! *screaming*
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby grim667 » Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:11 am

sabrina_diamond wrote:Did the cookie eat the man or did the man eat the cookie? I'm confused noww. :lol:

The cookie SOMEHOW stabbed the man in the head with a kitchen knife then started eating the man :) obviously a disturbed cookie or a drug cookie
grim667
Heavy user

Postby PocketHero » Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:07 pm

"damn u Christopher!"

LOL, WTF did I just watch!? XD I swear, movies today are just as weird and trippy as the ones from the 40s and 50s.
PocketHero
Participator

Return to Hardvore