Totally B Movies

Rip and tear, cooking, etc, goes here. This spot is not for those who are afraid of blood!
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Totally B Movies

Postby Angie_Furclad » Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:14 pm

I don't know if there is a thread for this yet or not but instead of making a bunch of different threads maybe lump them all up together...

Scifi channel has been having a marathon of these recently, not really my thing but tonight's big show ... Piranhaconda ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcDaxyLfrNk
The trailer for the movie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6WQiOXP0Wg
A little behind the scenes stuff

Any other B movies you got ... Megacroc, Sharkadon Vs Octopus man ... anything out there B rated and fun ... most likely going to have blood and hard vore in it.
ImageImageImage
Angie_Furclad
Flirtatiouse Feline

Re: Totally B Movies

Postby l337kitten » Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:15 am

Hmm There's always Shark attack 3!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nzd0R_OeOc
l337kitten
Somewhat familiar

Postby kernac » Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:22 am

The problemes with Sufy movies is that the vore is almost always hard and off-screen, I know, I watched almost all of them.
Feel free to visit my gallery, there I store my art and writings as well as commissioned pieces I have gathered over the years:

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Postby Wanderer » Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:41 am

oh god, it's like dividing by zero: the movie
Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
Wanderer
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Tempest » Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:44 am

There is a channel named Under 10 Minutes on YouTube, which shows most of such movies in 10 minutes with ONLY the scenes that have SOME significance...
Tempest
Heavy user

Postby Ephriam » Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:10 am

Tempest wrote:There is a channel named Under 10 Minutes on YouTube, which shows most of such movies in 10 minutes with ONLY the scenes that have SOME significance...

Haha, that's a really great concept for a channel. There are so many movies that probably only have about 10 minutes worth of interesting footage.

One cool b-movie that I liked was From Beyond. It only has a bit of vore toward the end and it's fairly pedestrian, but it fits well into the rest of the movie which stands as a paragon of 80's cult horror weirdness. This was a time when people were making movies like Troll 2 and and Ghoulies go to College, so in comparison movies like From Beyond are actually kind of awesome. And it was from a time when everything was done with practical effects. So that worm monster that chomped on the hero in the act 3 set piece was an actual worm thing that someone built to the specifications of eating a guy's upper body.

http://www.80shorrormovies.com/1986/from_beyond.htm
Ephriam
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Tempest » Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:15 am

Here's the channel.

http://www.youtube.com/user/InUnder10Minutes/videos

Better go and watch the videos while you can; he's got already two strikes against him...
Tempest
Heavy user

Postby Angie_Furclad » Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:58 am

Very nice and I'll say I'm not into hard vore, it's not my thing ... but I enjoy a good B movie *looks at collection of Mega this and Octo that and this one movie that's in the DVD player "Santa Claus Conquers the Martians"*
ImageImageImage
Angie_Furclad
Flirtatiouse Feline

Postby Cryptrat » Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:24 am

While arguably NOT a "B Movie" Killer Klowns from Outer Space has a form of vore in it as well, and was sort of fun. You just have to be in the right mood for clowns sucking people up through twisty straws through cotton candy cocoons.

Never thought that I'd write that last line. Wow.
Cryptrat
---

Postby Angie_Furclad » Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:16 pm

LMAO wow ... I don't think I've laughed harder this year ... just picturing that, after recently watching "Can't sleep clowns will eat me" Simpsons ... ties in well together.
ImageImageImage
Angie_Furclad
Flirtatiouse Feline

Postby OrcaSnack-Garth » Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:00 am

Considering the content of those movies, I can easily tell what the "B" in "B movies" stands for. Just add an "S" in there.
OrcaSnack-Garth
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Angie_Furclad » Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:28 am

OrcaSnack-Garth wrote:Considering the content of those movies, I can easily tell what the "B" in "B movies" stands for. Just add an "S" in there.

Oh I certainly hope so. A B grade movie wouldn't be worth watching if it was done really well with top end acting and such. Part of the pleasure in watching them is how bad they are, and just how laughable the acting can be. Makes it easier to root for the monster when the people are bad actors :p
ImageImageImage
Angie_Furclad
Flirtatiouse Feline

Postby OrcaSnack-Garth » Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:14 am

Angie_Furclad wrote:
OrcaSnack-Garth wrote:Considering the content of those movies, I can easily tell what the "B" in "B movies" stands for. Just add an "S" in there.

Oh I certainly hope so. A B grade movie wouldn't be worth watching if it was done really well with top end acting and such. Part of the pleasure in watching them is how bad they are, and just how laughable the acting can be. Makes it easier to root for the monster when the people are bad actors :p

Would you really root for the monster if it COMPLETELY didn't look like it was there eating them?
OrcaSnack-Garth
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Angie_Furclad » Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:41 pm

OrcaSnack-Garth wrote:Would you really root for the monster if it COMPLETELY didn't look like it was there eating them?

Yes. Though I am one of those people who roots for the bull during the running of the bulls, or a bull fight.

On another note of B sounding movie, coming up on scifi Arachnoquake. An earthquake disturbs the nest of giant spiders.
ImageImageImage
Angie_Furclad
Flirtatiouse Feline

Postby therubberroo » Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:45 am

Ephriam wrote:One cool b-movie that I liked was From Beyond. It only has a bit of vore toward the end and it's fairly pedestrian, but it fits well into the rest of the movie which stands as a paragon of 80's cult horror weirdness. This was a time when people were making movies like Troll 2 and and Ghoulies go to College, so in comparison movies like From Beyond are actually kind of awesome. And it was from a time when everything was done with practical effects. So that worm monster that chomped on the hero in the act 3 set piece was an actual worm thing that someone built to the specifications of eating a guy's upper body.

Actually, the worm puppet was supposed to eat the whole guy. The folks that built it didn't know the basement scene was going to be completely flooded. The puppet wasn't built to deal with being in that much water, almost destroying it. So what ended up being done was only a tiny bit of what had been planned.

Not a very good picture, but it shows the puppet before it started to fall apart after getting wet.

The inner mouth segments where the teeth are moved too. Would close up around it's meal, and they would move inward when the outer mouth closed, making it look like the guy was getting pulled in. It was also rigged with tubes inside for slime to be pumped through, oozing out inside the mouth. Would have looked REALLY gross! The scene was supposed to show the guy getting completely swallowed.
therubberroo
New to the forum

Postby AsherTye » Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:26 pm

On the subject of B-movies, has anyone seen one called "Bad Taste?" I believe it was the title. It concerned a group of evil aliens attempting to create the newest fast food sensation for the universe... Earthlings. And I don't mean like some monster coming down for a quick snack, I mean actual business aliens. There was even a cooking scene with a guy in a pot.
Remember the importance of eating healthy. Snack on a vegetarian once in a while.
AsherTye
Participator

Postby Ka-Atis » Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:40 pm

therubberroo wrote:
Ephriam wrote:One cool b-movie that I liked was From Beyond. It only has a bit of vore toward the end and it's fairly pedestrian, but it fits well into the rest of the movie which stands as a paragon of 80's cult horror weirdness. This was a time when people were making movies like Troll 2 and and Ghoulies go to College, so in comparison movies like From Beyond are actually kind of awesome. And it was from a time when everything was done with practical effects. So that worm monster that chomped on the hero in the act 3 set piece was an actual worm thing that someone built to the specifications of eating a guy's upper body.

Actually, the worm puppet was supposed to eat the whole guy. [...]

Lovely, just lovely. Creatures like that make my vore day. Too bad it fell apart, it would have been such a wonderful scene...
Now I eat you!}- >:-(.. ____ D: -{no.. nooo..
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool

Postby yummyyoungnorski » Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:09 pm

There are some movies that are good for vore (if absolutely nothing else) in Mystery Science Theater 3000. This one is among my favorites, although unfortunately you never have any hard vore, you do get huge numbers of people being gobbled up on screen by the space monster in a fairly sensual way, including one entire party at a dance hall:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zq_Spa9PTyw&index=7&list=PLJZOMIdWeTjCcy5JpbCxaZH1bmkiS9pOj
For the joy of good food.

Visit my gallery on DeviantArt: http://yummyyoungnorski.deviantart.com/
yummyyoungnorski
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ka-Atis » Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:37 am

"A huge walking carpet-- er, alien from an advanced civilization - comes to Earth where people commit suicide by climbing into its mouth"

Oh dang this is even worse than Plan 9.

It's pretty long, so could you point out where the vore scenes are? I found one by random, around 22 min. Rather lol than sensual, but hey, it *is* vore. XD
Now I eat you!}- >:-(.. ____ D: -{no.. nooo..
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool

Postby yummyyoungnorski » Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:04 am

Ka-Atis wrote:"A huge walking carpet-- er, alien from an advanced civilization - comes to Earth where people commit suicide by climbing into its mouth"

Oh dang this is even worse than Plan 9.

It's pretty long, so could you point out where the vore scenes are? I found one by random, around 22 min. Rather lol than sensual, but hey, it *is* vore. XD

There's A LOT of them. I didn't relaly note down the minute marks unfortunately, but the best one is towards the end and involves the alien coming upon a dance and eating everyone! :D It gulps down like 23 people!
For the joy of good food.

Visit my gallery on DeviantArt: http://yummyyoungnorski.deviantart.com/
yummyyoungnorski
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to Hardvore