Dragon's Dogma (May have spoilers)

Rip and tear, cooking, etc, goes here. This spot is not for those who are afraid of blood!
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Dragon's Dogma (May have spoilers)

Postby Angie_Furclad » Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:41 am

As expected from a game like this there are a lot of great maw-shots and people getting chomped on, caught under foot, and abused in a myriad of ways by creatures of all sizes ranging from a dragon the size of a fortress, to cyclops that are 10-15 meters tall.

The game is open world so you may or may not encounter much of what is talked about here or shown here. Some of the events are story sensitive. Either way here's a couple of clips from early in the game...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Oa-WWpfU2k the opening 20 seconds or so.

Anyway there's the heads up.
ImageImageImage
Angie_Furclad
Flirtatiouse Feline

Re: Dragon's Dogma (May have spoilers)

Postby Ome » Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:26 pm

A little harder then I prefer. Though the game does look nice.
Image The next time evil thinks to catch us with our pants down, they'll get a face full of kitchen!
Ome
Artist

Location: In your town, eating your women and stealing your cattles.

Postby Angie_Furclad » Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:50 pm

*nods* likewise, there are a few times when a monster grabs you and if you don't wiggle free, fairly good grunts and groans, you get munched on.
ImageImageImage
Angie_Furclad
Flirtatiouse Feline

Postby l337kitten » Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:55 pm

I have taken some screenshots of the hydra when it swallows you. I'll upload them when I can. :)
l337kitten
Somewhat familiar

Postby Angie_Furclad » Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:28 am

I can't wait, and they do mention "It's trying to eat us" more than once during the fight.
ImageImageImage
Angie_Furclad
Flirtatiouse Feline

Postby l337kitten » Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:43 pm

Hmm not sure if I was supposed to upload them here or not. But I did get those pictures! viewtopic.php?f=53&t=31352
l337kitten
Somewhat familiar

Return to Hardvore