Looking for a picture.

Rip and tear, cooking, etc, goes here. This spot is not for those who are afraid of blood!
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Looking for a picture.

Postby Shadowslayer » Thu May 10, 2012 4:14 am

Hello everyone. *waves* I'm looking for a one-picture-one-panel manga style hand-drawn black and white picture of a single human female.

The latter bit of text written on the picture is something along the lines of "And as our blood drains away, I look into your eyes, and say eat me <3"

It is guro, and very bloody, you can see her intestines and I'm pretty sure at least one limb and a small portion of her face around her lips is missing.

The picture is, as of a few days ago, on these forums, I tried the search bar, but I do not remember the thread title nor any distinct lines in the posts inside.
I started looking through the underage, hard vore, and the other/combination sub-forums and cannot find it.
(I'm not sure it'd be in Underage, I do spend time there, and not everything in Underage actually looks underage, as this one didn't.)

If anyone could find the thread and link it here, I would be very very grateful.
Shadowslayer
Been posting for a bit

Re: Looking for a picture.

Postby Nerva » Thu May 10, 2012 8:53 am

We've got a thread for "looking for" and "help me find" topics. It's right over here, if you'll follow this link.

Gathering them all up in one thread allows people interested in hunting down artwork for others to just go to one place, rather than having to comb the boards, so you're more likely to get help there.
Nerva
???

Postby Eupeptic » Thu May 10, 2012 8:08 pm

Nerva wrote:Gathering them all up in one thread allows people interested in hunting down artwork for others to just go to one place, rather than having to comb the boards, so you're more likely to get help there.

So what do you do when...

1) Somebody posts in that thread for help finding a hard vore (cock vore, anal vore, unbirth, ...) picture
2) Somebody else knows the picture and where to get it...
2a) ...and posts it to that thread as an attachment, rather than a link
3) The gentle folk of the General forum flip their collective shit about the "weird" vore being posted in their forum.

Eupeptic

edit: forum
I've done no harm, I keep to myself. There's nothing wrong with my, state of mental health. -- Men At Work, "Who Can It Be Now?"
Eupeptic
Official Molecule

Postby 4ofSwords » Thu May 10, 2012 8:21 pm

I tend to agree. I also worry that a general looking for thread doesn't tell us if we there's a new request or just more discussion of the previous. I'd argue that a "looking for" subforum might work better.
4ofSwords
???

Postby Shadowslayer » Sat May 12, 2012 3:37 am

I'd argue to just save your favorites to favorites, but that doesn't work on a shared computer if you don't want to leave "weird" (from others perspective) stuff laying around.

Would it be possible for Eka's to release an account-specific "favorites" feature like Youtube has?

Ah yes, that would be so much easier, thanks for all your replies guys/girls, wish me luck.
Shadowslayer
Been posting for a bit

Postby lonewolfgui » Tue May 15, 2012 8:45 am

you mean this one?
lonewolfgui
Somewhat familiar

Postby Shadowslayer » Sat May 26, 2012 6:37 pm

lonewolfgui wrote:you mean this one?
[ http://orz.gurochan.net/req/src/1170551149305.png ]

Yes, that one, thank you.