A Question for Hard-Vore Preds

Rip and tear, cooking, etc, goes here. This spot is not for those who are afraid of blood!
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Do you roll the dice?

Totally, I want to have a chance to be an apex predator.
39%
Never, nothing is worth the risk of being prey
61%

Total votes : 28

A Question for Hard-Vore Preds

Postby dangerous » Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:55 pm

There are dice set on a table in front of you. If you roll them, you will be reincarnated in a new world, keeping your personality but not your memories, after you die. In this world it is just like earth, but every animal is sentient and there is no technology etc... (so maybe it is not just like earth.) The higher your dice roll, the higher you would be on the food chain: if you roll a 1, you would be something like a mouse. If you roll a 6, you would be an apex predator.

Do you roll the dice? You only have one chance, but you cannot take back your answer once you have checked it.
You don't know me. Yet.
dangerous
Participator

Re: A Question for Hard-Vore Preds

Postby Ka-Atis » Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:15 am

No, it's not worth it.

..thinking about it - entirely five possible outcomes mean that I become prey (and most likely actually get eaten eventually) while only one means that I will not. That's like russian roulette with five bullets, and I wouldn't play even when it's only one.

But I must also add - what may affect the decision is what kind of life you already have here. Is it great or does it suck? In case of the latter you may more likely say fuck it and take the risk.
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool

Postby CruelAngel » Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:21 am

Why would I, when I am already at the top of the food chain?
CruelAngel
Participator

Postby 4ofSwords » Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:53 am

I'm curious - why is this a question specifically for hard-vore preds? What does that aspect have to do with it?
4ofSwords
???

Postby Avereth » Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:04 am

It kind of depends how the world already works in your scenario. If it's like here where you die and that's it, you're gone forever, I'd roll them without a second thought about the results.
Otherwise? It depends if there's already a mechanism in place to reincarnate you into life again or not, and how it works.
Avereth
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: The Savannah, resting as a meerkat squirms inside me

Postby dangerous » Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:46 am

Why would I, when I am already at the top of the food chain?

Another chance to be, after this life?

It depends if there's already a mechanism in place to reincarnate you into life again or not, and how it works.

It is just like this world. some people believe there is such a mechanism, some people do not. (I don't). Your belief(s) would factor into your choice.

That's like russian roulette with five bullets, and I wouldn't play even when it's only one.

Not quite, because you do not risk losing your CURRENT life. You risk having an extremely bad one after this life.

Also, it is not quite like you described because, say for example, you roll a 5. You could only fall prey to Apex Predators, and it is very possible that you would never get caught, especially if you are "good" at getting away. If you think about it this way, it is not just luck.

I'm curious - why is this a question specifically for hard-vore preds? What does that aspect have to do with it?

I was simply worried about having tons of prey in here saying that they would do it and throwing off the results. Hard-vore though really does not have too much to do with it, but this related more related to hard-vore than to soft (if you rolled low and got caught you would be hard-vored not soft-vored).

Also, two people apparently chose to roll the dice? o.0
You don't know me. Yet.
dangerous
Participator

Postby Tirac » Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:06 pm

psq
Tirac
New to the forum

Return to Hardvore