Julia - The Goddess rare story from writing.com (tba)

Rip and tear, cooking, etc, goes here. This spot is not for those who are afraid of blood!
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Julia - The Goddess rare story from writing.com (tba)

Postby Boa no kami » Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:39 pm

requested by The Dracomancer at this thread.
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=29776

I did some digging after a member named Boringholes admitted he/she had wrote that years ago under the name googleman before writing.com removed the account for inactivity.

Sadly all but 4 Chapters exist on the internet that were archived by snapshots.
As a fellow hobby writer even though I believe all content on the internet once posted is available for all to view even after the author or website host removes or it is deleted. I have sent a PM to Boringholes to ask permission before I post online.
The writing I looked at is well done and although it was intended to be interactive it is linear and contains hard-vore, crush and other GTS 'fun'

I am unable to delete this entire thread but I have some bad and good news. The author has rejected my request to post their work here as most of the addition and Chapters were added by other writers and is not the sole property of googleman. I understand this and so I will be looking forward to any future stories that Boringholes may start writing in the future.

Thanks The Dracomancer for inquiring about this story as for what I could still find remaining of it was quite good.
For anyone not liking this answer and is curious to see what the Interactive was like all I will say is this.

Google is your friend and just needs the proper keywords to find just about anything!

happy searching. 8)
Boa no kami
Somewhat familiar

Return to Hardvore