I pay for a Story >>>Money Inside<<<

Rip and tear, cooking, etc, goes here. This spot is not for those who are afraid of blood!
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

I pay for a Story >>>Money Inside<<<

Postby Psycho1712 » Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:35 am

I want to have a story based on this pic http://www.furaffinity.net/view/1534054/

It should be Hardvore/gore with or without digestion (no resurection)
Answer here if you are interrestet. I will answer it as fast as possible. (You can PM me too)

The price is open to negotiation.
The paying methode is your choice.
The lenght of the story is your choice.

PS: This plant has teeth. Should be helpfull or not :evil:
Last edited by Psycho1712 on Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Psycho1712
New to the forum

Re: Want 10 Bucks ??? Write me a story !!!

Postby corea42 » Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:11 pm

I usually only write softvore stories, but if there's money involved...hey, i'd give it a try! haha. Well.. how long a story were you thinking first of all...?
corea42
???

Postby Psycho1712 » Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:59 pm

I will read your storys first then i will say yes or no but i will answer soon

PS: Should be a story not to long and not to short... money... say what you want for your creativity :D

*edit* Yeah i think it's ok just say a price i will think over it ^^
Psycho1712
New to the forum

Postby Ark Angel » Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:25 am

I'm good at writing hardvore stories...there's a sample story posted in this forum actually.
Ark Angel
New to the forum

Re: I pay for a Story >>>Money Inside<<<

Postby Psycho1712 » Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:01 pm

No one want to write this story ? Someone should please do it :D

The two here already postet have 1. no time 2. not answered so there is still room for a writer
Psycho1712
New to the forum

Postby Psycho1712 » Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:32 pm

Need story... so i push
Psycho1712
New to the forum

Postby Silver_FangXxX » Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:12 pm

I'll write it. I've got plenty of time. I just need someone who's familiar with posting stories to explain to me how to get the stories posted ONTO the site. PM me and we can talk about payment message.
Silver_FangXxX
Been posting for a bit

Return to Hardvore