lecblue site is up (sort of :)

Rip and tear, cooking, etc, goes here. This spot is not for those who are afraid of blood!
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

lecblue site is up (sort of :)

Postby lecblue » Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:01 am

With the completion of a non-vore animation, I have put up a small site again.
http://www.lecblue.com/adult/adult.htm

There are a couple of vore animations and pictures of my older work on this site. I generally do only animations. The pictures are usually more detailed screen shots of the animations. I had started a number of projects. But, software issues get me frustrated. So, I had to put it down for a while.

I appreciate the comments from my past work. I will try to do some more. Unfortunately it takes many hours. It will probably be several weeks between postings.

Enjoy
lecblue
lecblue
New to the forum

Re: lecblue site is up (sort of :)

Postby max123 » Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:54 pm

Hey what player can you view them on? I tried everything I had, but it doesn`t work.
max123
Heavy user

Postby Conn » Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:35 pm

I remember your one eyed purple people eater stuff from years ago lecblue nice to see you back around :D
Conn
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby lecblue » Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:46 pm

Hi max123

I generally put out windows AVI files. I use the Cinepak codec because it gives a reasonable compression without too much loss of detail. Terror and Picnic are both mpegs they should be playable under QuickTime.
I just fired up Terror and Poached on the ipad2 with Azul. Let me know what the message is and which animation. I'll try and fix it.

Lecblue
lecblue
New to the forum

Postby Deletedn4388stg » Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:51 pm

EXTREMELY EXCITED to see you back. Your animations are the first vore animations I ever saw/what made me officially love and appreciate poser animations. Your work is still amazing to this day, welcome back!!!!!
Deletedn4388stg
Participator

Postby Deletedn4388stg » Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:54 am

Any future plans for animations Lecblue?
Deletedn4388stg
Participator

Postby lecblue » Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:57 pm

Currently working on one now. About half way through. Should be up in a few weeks.
I have framed up all the shots and found the textures I want. I am putting in the detailed movements. After that a little foley work and it will be up.

ribbit :gulp:
lecblue
lecblue
New to the forum

Postby Deletedn4388stg » Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:06 am

Super stoked to hear that, your woman eating animations (especially the OEOHFPWE series) were not only the first vore animations I ever watched, but it was the final bit that really got me into vore.

Can't wait to see the new one. :-)
Deletedn4388stg
Participator

Postby Deletedn4388stg » Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:14 pm

Any updates in the works Lecblue?
Deletedn4388stg
Participator

Postby jbleavitt » Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:48 pm

jbleavitt
New to the forum