bloated hyenas?

Rip and tear, cooking, etc, goes here. This spot is not for those who are afraid of blood!
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

bloated hyenas?

Postby masterofvore1 » Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:44 pm

does any one know of pictures of bloated hyenas? I found 2 :gulp:
717-Hungry.jpg

OTWithLeg_(lo_res).jpg
OTWithLeg_(lo_res).jpg (23.67 KiB) Viewed 2782 times

(almost didn't post the last one...)
masterofvore1
---

Re: bloated hyenas?

Postby Chaotic Aurora » Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:38 pm

Hehe... gotta say, i love it when i see creatures out in the wild all kinds of bloated.. lets the imagination run a bit wild eh?

There's a few others for advertising some flashlight... I think a snake, lion, and shark or similar? Kinda along the same vein...

-Aurora
Chaotic Aurora
Somewhat familiar

Postby Avereth » Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:19 am

This thread. Omg. <3

I have to resist the urge to post pictures of my own character bloated though. XD
Attachments
230998129_96bc6544d4_o.jpg
359.jpg
Avereth
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: The Savannah, resting as a meerkat squirms inside me

Postby masterofvore1 » Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:21 am

I thought of it becuase they can eat alot of stuff
masterofvore1
---

Return to Hardvore