The Super HardVore/Cooking thread(now with 50% more Cat-girl

Rip and tear, cooking, etc, goes here. This spot is not for those who are afraid of blood!
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

The Super HardVore/Cooking thread(now with 50% more Cat-girl

Postby LordStorm » Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:21 pm

Hay everyone....Well The Harvore/cooking scene has been a little quiet lately (at least to my obsevation though i'm admittedly not on constantly) so I figure i'd do something about that. I hearby create this thread for the enjoyement of all sorts of hardvore....do you like tasting the prey your eating? :gulp: ...do you like cooking your prey? :gulp: ...do you like eating the prey you just cooked? :gulp: ....do you like cooking Catgirls?(yeah...that one mostly me I admit ^^; ) Well then your welcome here :-D .
To start things off....since I'vebeen mentoining Catgirls....I present to you the greatest "hits" :gulp: of my Cheetah Catgirl Lea from the various comics i've made and uploaded over the years ...(oh god....it has been YEARS!!! 8O ) Feel free to post your own works of a Hardvore/cooking bent :) and i'll be back with more soon...maybe another Greatest "Hits" if that intrests anyone :wink:
Attachments
Haunted House pg29.jpg
Early Comic(first colored in Photoshop) Lea is triked into getting a "massage" by some monsters she thinks are guys in costumes.....the massage oil is actually cooking oil....Lea then falls asleep and is oven bound.
Haunted House pg35.jpg
Lea....after roasting.
Babe Bistro pg43.jpg
Lea and Janara are placed in a big oven by the owners of the Babe Bistro...
Babe Bistro pg44.jpg
...and get cooked....
Babe Bistro Pg45.jpg
...and eaten.
The Three Little Cat Girls pg3.jpg
Silly short comic based (loosely) on the three little pigs...guess wich pig Lea is representing?
The Three Little Cat Girls pg4.jpg
Lea didn't last long in this comic....not that Mr.Wolf is complaining.
Space Babes pg51.jpg
Lea took a dip in a hot spring not knowing the Space Pirates were nearby and could...alter it's tempreture.
Space Babes pg56.jpg
Boiled Cheetah...it's whats for dinner.
Maid For Dinner pg 09.jpg
Lea was made into a sundae in this short comic.
Chest Nuts roasting on an open fire.jpg
a christmas pic from awhile back...I still love the pun.
Current Projects: Mystery of the Wendigo
My Gallery: http://aryion.com/g4/gallery/LordStorm
LordStorm
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: The Super HardVore/Cooking thread(now with 50% more Cat-girl

Postby Lyanna » Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:11 pm

LordStorm wrote:Hay everyone....Well The Harvore/cooking scene has been a little quiet lately (at least to my obsevation though i'm admittedly not on constantly) so I figure i'd do something about that. I hearby create this thread for the enjoyement of all sorts of hardvore....do you like tasting the prey your eating? :gulp: ...do you like cooking your prey? :gulp: ...do you like eating the prey you just cooked? :gulp: ....do you like cooking Catgirls?(yeah...that one mostly me I admit ^^; ) Well then your welcome here :-D .

Gee, these questions seem a little biased towards preds! :P I don't like those things. I'm a big fan of preds who do, though! :wink: I did a scene kind of like that over the weekend and it was wonderful! Lots of yummy catgirls met grisly ends to feed hungry preds!
Lyanna
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby LordStorm » Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:35 pm

Lyanna wrote:
LordStorm wrote:Hay everyone....Well The Harvore/cooking scene has been a little quiet lately (at least to my obsevation though i'm admittedly not on constantly) so I figure i'd do something about that. I hearby create this thread for the enjoyement of all sorts of hardvore....do you like tasting the prey your eating? :gulp: ...do you like cooking your prey? :gulp: ...do you like eating the prey you just cooked? :gulp: ....do you like cooking Catgirls?(yeah...that one mostly me I admit ^^; ) Well then your welcome here :-D .

Gee, these questions seem a little biased towards preds! :P I don't like those things. I'm a big fan of preds who do, though! :wink: I did a scene kind of like that over the weekend and it was wonderful! Lots of yummy catgirls met grisly ends to feed hungry preds!
Heh i sappose I should have added "do you like being cooked and eaten" to there too huh? After all fairs fair :gulp: Mmmmm and That sounds like my kinda feast right there....Cat girls ARE my favorite meal after all....Dark elves are a close second....but nothings ever come between me and the kitties;)
LordStorm
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Nack » Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:48 pm

LordStorm wrote:Heh i sappose I should have added "do you like being cooked and eaten" to there too huh? After all fairs fair :gulp: Mmmmm and That sounds like my kinda feast right there....Cat girls ARE my favorite meal after all....Dark elves are a close second....but nothings ever come between me and the kitties;)

Hey there, wait a second...

This is a cooking thread, but if you're going to start considering cooking the other posters I demand a fair share... It's not gentlemanly to keep them all to yourself.

On that same note, yes, I love my cooked meals... well medium rare. While i love the whole slow peril of slow roasting or a good stew, I find I still like a bit of a squirm left as you dig in. I mean, aside from it being a bit boring to the food to not hear how good it is, the most delicious part is the scream, how can you deny any feast-er the cherry on the cake... or the icing on the sunday, one of those...
Goodbye
Nack
Somewhat familiar

Postby Lyanna » Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:35 pm

Nack wrote:This is a cooking thread, but if you're going to start considering cooking the other posters I demand a fair share... It's not gentlemanly to keep them all to yourself.

On that same note, yes, I love my cooked meals... well medium rare. While i love the whole slow peril of slow roasting or a good stew, I find I still like a bit of a squirm left as you dig in. I mean, aside from it being a bit boring to the food to not hear how good it is, the most delicious part is the scream, how can you deny any feast-er the cherry on the cake... or the icing on the sunday, one of those...

I usually don't play out scenarios where the prey survives that long, since being cooked alive is rather hard on them, but the ones I've done have been pretty enjoyable... except from the poor prey's perspective, but that's usually not taken into consideration. :wink:
Lyanna
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby LordStorm » Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:47 am

Nack wrote:
LordStorm wrote:Heh i sappose I should have added "do you like being cooked and eaten" to there too huh? After all fairs fair :gulp: Mmmmm and That sounds like my kinda feast right there....Cat girls ARE my favorite meal after all....Dark elves are a close second....but nothings ever come between me and the kitties;)

Hey there, wait a second...

This is a cooking thread, but if you're going to start considering cooking the other posters I demand a fair share... It's not gentlemanly to keep them all to yourself.

Heh no problem Nack your more then welcome to partake in the feast....You can even have some of Lea....what part can I put you down for :gulp:

Lyanna wrote:
Nack wrote:
I usually don't play out scenarios where the prey survives that long, since being cooked alive is rather hard on them, but the ones I've done have been pretty enjoyable... except from the poor prey's perspective, but that's usually not taken into consideration. :wink:

Yes in many of my comics when the girls get cooked there not normally alive for the meal afterwards...and theres usually not much left of them after that ^^; and yes Lyanna...the poor prey's feelings are usually not taken into consideration...but when the prey is a super tasty catgirl like Lea...sometimes the Preds "sweet tooth" just gets the better of them :wink: Though it sounds like you know all about that sort of thing eh? :gulp:
LordStorm
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby LordStorm » Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:02 am

Whoop! when I was doing Lea's "greatest Hits" I completely forgot two of them!!! ^^; Well here they are from The Mummy's Tomb and Vol1 of Ruin exploration respectively.
Yaeh the Ruin exploration one is TECHNICALLY soft Plant Vore....but if were doing all of lea's tasty deaths it wouldent do to leave that one out on a technicality :)

Anyway everyone....I'm free all of today so hopefully I'll have another "greatest Hits" posted here later....might do either Kathrin,Kitten,or Givina...havent decided yet....and of courseif anyone wants feel free to post your own HV/Cooking stuff here if you want....the more the merrier...(also hungry) :wink:
Attachments
The Mummey's Tomb pg7.jpg
Lea...Naked in The High preist of Sobeks Tomb (its hot and her clothes were stuffy)
The Mummey's Tomb pg8.jpg
Now dosent THAT take getting eaten out to a whole new level.
RE DE pg20.jpg
Lea getting "tasted" by a plant....
RE DE pg21.jpg
...and then eaten by said plant.
LordStorm
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ka-Atis » Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:13 am

Yay for cooking. It's like extended pre-vore. The prey has plenty of time to reflect on what is eventually going to happen.

To me it's important that the prey is alive when eaten, so yeah - burnt on the outside, while raw, juicy and still alive on the inside. And my preds love the taste of blood. Therefore, I go for BBQ or open fire rather than oven or pots. :wink:

Anyhow - here is some of my stuff. No catgirls, but still tits. and since I like male prey, also pecs.
Attachments
186055-4778.png
Now I eat you!}- >:-(.. ____ D: -{no.. nooo..
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool

Postby LordStorm » Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:04 pm

Ka-Atis wrote:Yay for cooking. It's like extended pre-vore. The prey has plenty of time to reflect on what is eventually going to happen.

To me it's important that the prey is alive when eaten, so yeah - burnt on the outside, while raw, juicy and still alive on the inside. And my preds love the taste of blood. Therefore, I go for BBQ or open fire rather than oven or pots.

Anyhow - here is some of my stuff. No catgirls, but still tits. and since I like male prey, also pecs.

Heh The prolonging the doom part is one of my favorite parts of cooking too :D Though yes....with me...the prey DOES have a tendency to perish often before the meal(with some exceptions) though I have no problem with them being still alive for the eating...it's just how i've written lately....havent done as much bloody Hardvore as I used to either(I used to do a lot more in my old unposted comics) i might try a little more of that in the future...hopefully in the Ski Lodge comic i'm planning.

Ah i remember that short comic you posted of the guy and girl getting BBQ'ed :) that was a fun one(and tasty) heh You may like male prey....but you make female prey look mighty tasty :wink: of course I knew this quite well since your rendition of a certain tasty Ebony Elf of mine :silly: .......Speaking of whom....I believe Givina is next up for a "Greatest Hits" :gulp:
Attachments
Haunted House pg43.jpg
Confronted by monsters after all her friends are dead...Givina has few options....
Haunted House pg44.jpg
...and so her boobs become Burgers.
Babe Bistro pg20.jpg
Spit roasted Dark-Elf....Givina wasent too happy about this happening...
Babe Bistro pg23.jpg
...not that the Bistro's owners cared.
Space Babes pg54.jpg
Givina gets grinded....and not in the good way....(Thats Val being Spit raosted there for any who care)
Space Babes pg55(altered).jpg
Mmmmm Dark Elf Meat pies.
The Mummey's Tomb pg5.jpg
It's usually Givina's greed that gets her munched...case in point.
The Mummey's Tomb pg6.jpg
Mmmm'mmm isint that a lucky undead high preist of Sobek.
2011.jpg
Givina as a cake....which I did for new years.
Character Givina.jpg
This is a character sheet I did for Givina with a few tasty facts about her that remain consistent through out the many alternate universes shes appeared in.
LordStorm
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ka-Atis » Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:46 pm

LordStorm wrote:Ah i remember that short comic you posted of the guy and girl getting BBQ'ed :) that was a fun one(and tasty) heh You may like male prey....but you make female prey look mighty tasty :wink: of course I knew this quite well since your rendition of a certain tasty Ebony Elf of mine :silly: .......Speaking of whom....I believe Givina is next up for a "Greatest Hits" :gulp:

Yeah, I remember that one. Rüggo enjoyed eating her .. several times. :D

btw, I like your orkish preds.
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool

Postby MagicianXV » Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:11 pm

Hi, everyone!

I've never posted in this forum before, but I write stories that I think might appeal to some of the folks here. I love to write cooking and hard(ish) vore, so perhaps I might be able to provide some enjoyment.

Here's my gallery: http://aryion.com/g3/showgallery.php?id=197644

Or you can, of course, just link to it through my page.
MagicianXV
Been posting for a bit

Postby 2ndVoice » Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:04 pm

Great work, LordStorm! ;)
Not the best drawings but great content. (Please don't see it to offend, I love that works!)
I personaly can't draw. If I could, my art would be on the index I think. xD
2ndVoice
Somewhat familiar

Postby LordStorm » Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:40 pm

MagicianXV wrote:Hi, everyone!

I've never posted in this forum before, but I write stories that I think might appeal to some of the folks here. I love to write cooking and hard(ish) vore, so perhaps I might be able to provide some enjoyment.

Here's my gallery: http://aryion.com/g3/showgallery.php?id=197644

Or you can, of course, just link to it through my page.

Well glad to see you decided to pop in and say hi :-D peeked at a couple of the stories some good stuff there I think :wink: I'll need to spend some time to read through more of the stuff. always glad to get to know more Cooking/Hard-Vore which of course is what I ostensibly made this thread for :silly:

2ndVoice wrote:Great work, LordStorm! ;)
Not the best drawings but great content. (Please don't see it to offend, I love that works!)
I personaly can't draw. If I could, my art would be on the index I think. xD

No offense taken :wink: while I do think i've come a long way since my first comic posted at the portal....I also know that I still have a ways to go. Glad to hear your enjoying the actual content of the stories though :-D .

Hmmmm I'm wondering who I should post if I do another "greatest hits" .....Kitten maybe?....Or Kathrin?

Oh and Happy Valetines day Eka's :D
LordStorm
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby LordStorm » Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:51 am

Ka-Atis wrote:
LordStorm wrote:Ah i remember that short comic you posted of the guy and girl getting BBQ'ed :) that was a fun one(and tasty) heh You may like male prey....but you make female prey look mighty tasty :wink: of course I knew this quite well since your rendition of a certain tasty Ebony Elf of mine :silly: .......Speaking of whom....I believe Givina is next up for a "Greatest Hits" :gulp:

Yeah, I remember that one. Rüggo enjoyed eating her .. several times. :D

btw, I like your orkish preds.

heh Thanks....I remember greatly enjoying watching Ruggo eat givina :-D and also I enjoyed my version were...Ruggo....still...ate Givina :gulp: (What can I say....I like Givina's dark meat :wink: ) Ruggo was fun to work with...he makes a fun pred :) Feel free to let Ruggo eat her again if he ever happens to get a hankering for dark meat;)

I like using Orcs and Ogres as my preds:D....sometimes Goblins when I want to "root" for the little guy ^^;
LordStorm
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby LordStorm » Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:37 am

Hay everyone :-D Time for another "gretest Hits" installment. Today were having another catgirl of a slightly more common variety :wink: It's Kittens turn to show off her
assets ^^; and away we go! :gulp:
Attachments
Haunted House pg17.jpg
Kitten goes for a swim in the pond behind the old Vuldrodder mansion...because NOTHING bad could possibly happen.
Haunted House pg18.jpg
(gasp).....something bad happend!
Babe Bistro pg27.jpg
Kitten and her sister Susy get tossed into a cat-girl sized microwave!...
Babe Bistro pg28.jpg
...and of course get microwaved.
Babe Bistro pg31.jpg
Microwaved Catgirls...YUM!
Little Red Riding Kitten 5.jpg
Oh grandma....what big eyes you have....
Little Red Riding Kitten 6.jpg
....oh Grandma....well....you know how this ends....and no pesky woodsmen either.
The Three Little Cat Girls pg10.jpg
If you can't blow a brich house down....you need to be sneaky.
The Three Little Cat Girls pg11.jpg
Now THATS a cake!
The Three Little Cat Girls pg12.jpg
Mr.Wolfs having his cake AND eating it too.
Space Babes pg35.jpg
Fleeing from The Space Pirates....Kitten flees into the waiting maw of a Purple Tuber.
Space Babes pg36.jpg
Unfortunatly for Kitten....Purple Tubers make short work of their meals.
Maid For Dinner pg 03.jpg
Looks like it's Kitten omelett for breakfest.
LordStorm
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ka-Atis » Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:51 am

LordStorm wrote:heh Thanks....I remember greatly enjoying watching Ruggo eat givina :-D and also I enjoyed my version were...Ruggo....still...ate Givina :gulp: (What can I say....I like Givina's dark meat :wink: ) Ruggo was fun to work with...he makes a fun pred :) Feel free to let Ruggo eat her again if he ever happens to get a hankering for dark meat;)

Who knows ;)

I like using Orcs and Ogres as my preds:D....sometimes Goblins when I want to "root" for the little guy ^^;

yay for bulky preds, of all sizes. :P
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool

Postby Nack » Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:30 pm

My vote for the next "greatest hits" :P

...And I really need to start working on my stack of 'art'... seriously...
Attachments
tigergril(l).jpg
Goodbye
Nack
Somewhat familiar

Postby cliff1 » Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:30 pm

LordStorm wrote:....do you like tasting the prey your eating? :gulp: ...do you like cooking your prey? :gulp: ...do you like eating the prey you just cooked? :gulp: ....do you like cooking Catgirls?

Yes... yes... yes... and yes. Funny, cooking and eating catgirls were one of my first and very recurring vore fantasies. I can't believe I didn't find your thread sooner. Maybe it's because I don't hang in the hardvore section much. But cooking is a passion of mine. I love how you make cooking almost painless and how the prey ends up almost conforming with being cooked and eaten. And how the preds keep saying how tasty they are. Great stuff!
cliff1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby LordStorm » Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:17 am

Ka'atis wrote:yay for bulky preds, of all sizes. :P

indeed :-D No pred should have to go hungry.

My god Nack....that Tasty Tiger looks familier :silly: Is that Fan art? of one of MY characters?!! 8O Wow does that feel strange ^^; Thats a good pic of her though....very tasty looking. :) Yes I think Tira is a might make a good choice for another "greatest Hits' She dosent have as many apperences as the last three but her deaths have all been pretty good :gulp: And yes you should work on your stack of art. :-D if this pic is any indication I want more :D .

cliff1 wrote:
LordStorm wrote:....do you like tasting the prey your eating? :gulp: ...do you like cooking your prey? :gulp: ...do you like eating the prey you just cooked? :gulp: ....do you like cooking Catgirls?

Yes... yes... yes... and yes. Funny, cooking and eating catgirls were one of my first and very recurring vore fantasies. I can't believe I didn't find your thread sooner. Maybe it's because I don't hang in the hardvore section much. But cooking is a passion of mine. I love how you make cooking almost painless and how the prey ends up almost conforming with being cooked and eaten. And how the preds keep saying how tasty they are. Great stuff!

Hay welcome to the party cliff1 :-D I'm glad you like my stuff...and of course the Preds comment on the girls flavor...they ARE some very tasty girls after all;)
LordStorm
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Nack » Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:54 pm

My god Nack....that Tasty Tiger looks familier :silly: Is that Fan art? of one of MY characters?!! 8O Wow does that feel strange ^^; Thats a good pic of her though....very tasty looking. :) Yes I think Tira is a might make a good choice for another "greatest Hits' She dosent have as many apperences as the last three but her deaths have all been pretty good :gulp: And yes you should work on your stack of art. :-D if this pic is any indication I want more :D .

Heh, love that reaction... a little more fan art...

Also, one of the pictures from the pile... and I do mean pile, it has stuff from 3 years ago, and has been 'fed' about 300 pages... a lot of it isn't worth uploading on top of that...
Attachments
nackcookpart1.jpg
nackcookpart2.jpg
Clawdia sausage.jpg
Goodbye
Nack
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to Hardvore