The Super HardVore/Cooking thread(now with 50% more Cat-girl

Rip and tear, cooking, etc, goes here. This spot is not for those who are afraid of blood!
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: The Super HardVore/Cooking thread(now with 50% more Cat-

Postby LordStorm » Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:07 pm

Welp time to once again do one of my infrequente updates to this thread :lol: the latest installment to my Adventuress Squad comic I think definetly has some related content once again :wink: Heres pages 66-70. If you like Monster attacks, Lost nude adventurers,Mimics, or "chicken" dinners I think you'll enjoy these pages :gulp:
Welp thanks once again for reading and comments/questions are of course always welcome.
Attachments
TSK Pg66.jpg
No....I have no idea what that thing is.
TSK Pg67.jpg
Looks like chicken tonight.
TSK Pg68.jpg
After a nice Chicken dinner...how about a nude warrior women?
TSK Pg69.jpg
Yes....Janara really IS that much taller then Givina.
TSK Pg70.jpg
Any rouge or wizard would have seen this comming a mile away...to bad Susy is a cleric.
Current Projects: Mystery of the Wendigo
My Gallery: http://aryion.com/g4/gallery/LordStorm
LordStorm
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby LordStorm » Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:08 am

Hay All :-D Well just thought i'd share some of this Adveturess Squad extra bits I made here since I have been featuring that comic a lot in this thread ^^;
For any Dungeons and Dragons fans out there here are a trio of 3rd Edition D&D stats for a few of our dearly departed lady adventurers as well as the mechanics for The Greater Grilling Wand for any of you cooking inclined DM's out there :wink:
Well thats all for now folks, hope you enjoy these fun little pics i'll see you with the next Adventuress Squad update :gulp:
Attachments
Adventuress Squad Character Sheet Leisa.jpg
Sweet Meat.
Adventuress Squad Character Sheet Lilly.jpg
Tastes like Chicken...but better.
Adventuress Squad Character Sheet Lea.jpg
Breast meat is best meat.
Greater Griller Wand.jpg
A hungry DM's best friend.
LordStorm
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ka-Atis » Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:35 am

"Wand of Greater Grilling" .. :lol:

Does it also provide BBQ sauce?
Or, maybe the type of cooking depends on how you wield it?
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool

Postby LordStorm » Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:26 pm

Ka-Atis wrote:"Wand of Greater Grilling" .. :lol:

Does it also provide BBQ sauce?
Or, maybe the type of cooking depends on how you wield it?

Ha! Well in this case...you may have to bring your own BBQ sauce to add to the meal after the wand does it's thing...might I suggest an Ever Flowing Decanter of BBQ Sauce :lol:
This particular wand is designed only for Grilling but i'm sure the Council Mage Chefs probably have produced wands for other forms of cooking :gulp: I could see Wands of Steaming,Roasting,frying :-D
LordStorm
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ka-Atis » Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:29 am

He he, I see, those Council Mage Chefs are real businessmen. For every cooking method you have to buy a new wand..
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool

Postby LordStorm » Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:32 am

Ka-Atis wrote:He he, I see, those Council Mage Chefs are real businessmen. For every cooking method you have to buy a new wand..

Everyone wants to get more gold pieces :-D The Adventuress Squad world may ostensibly exist for me to make fake D&D esq characters,and then give them fake campaign bad ends...usually by having them eaten by some monster (Soooooo many monsters to choose from :silly: )...but...I did try to put some effort into the world I presented...at least the portion of it shown...figured out WHY some of the more bizzare items exist (like the Wand :lol: ) and how the basics of the Port City of Aldoronos function, what the local adventurers do normally.(Some explore,some plunder ruins,some hunt pirates/bandits...big pirate problem were the story takes place :wink: )I figured out a lot of the stats for the characters and other odds and ends. Maybe some day i'll try to do more with the setting :) try to do a sequal comic or run some kind of online campaign or something ^^; . Thus far I have greatly enjoyed the setting...I think High Fantasy is my favorite setting for comics even over my Sci-Fi ones. :-D
LordStorm
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ka-Atis » Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:12 pm

LordStorm wrote:
Ka-Atis wrote:He he, I see, those Council Mage Chefs are real businessmen. For every cooking method you have to buy a new wand..

Everyone wants to get more gold pieces

He he, I see. Of course they do.

..hmmm, maybe a good thing that those business men don't have any internet access.. Otherwise we might have ended up with -
Everyone wants to get more gold pieces :-D The Adventuress Squad world may ostensibly exist for me to make fake D&D esq characters,and then give them fake campaign bad ends...usually by having them eaten by some monster (Soooooo many monsters to choose from :silly: )...but...I did try to put some effort into the world I presented...at least the portion of it shown...figured out WHY some of the more bizzare items exist (like the Wand :lol: ) and how the basics of the Port City of Aldoronos function, what the local adventurers do normally.(Some explore,some plunder ruins,some hunt pirates/bandits...big pirate problem were the story takes place :wink: )I figured out a lot of the stats for the characters and other odds and ends. Maybe some day i'll try to do more with the setting :) try to do a sequal comic or run some kind of online campaign or something ^^; . Thus far I have greatly enjoyed the setting...I think High Fantasy is my favorite setting for comics even over my Sci-Fi ones. :-D
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool

Postby Ka-Atis » Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:17 pm

LordStorm wrote:Everyone wants to get more gold pieces :-D The Adventuress Squad world may ostensibly exist for me to make fake D&D esq characters,and then give them fake campaign bad ends...usually by having them eaten by some monster (Soooooo many monsters to choose from :silly: )

Sounds like a good end to me. and it never gets old. ;)

...but...I did try to put some effort into the world I presented...at least the portion of it shown...figured out WHY some of the more bizzare items exist (like the Wand :lol: )

always good when there is a story behind the weird stuff. makes it creative instead of just random.

and how the basics of the Port City of Aldoronos function, what the local adventurers do normally.(Some explore,some plunder ruins,some hunt pirates/bandits...big pirate problem were the story takes place :wink: )

yay world building.

I figured out a lot of the stats for the characters and other odds and ends.

I must admit that I have done that with some of my characters as well, stats as well as special abilities..

Maybe some day i'll try to do more with the setting :) try to do a sequal comic or run some kind of online campaign or something ^^; . Thus far I have greatly enjoyed the setting...I think High Fantasy is my favorite setting for comics even over my Sci-Fi ones. :-D

it can also be nicely combined. spaceships & magic. :D
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool

Postby LordStorm » Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:39 pm

Sounds like a good end to me. and it never gets old. ;)

Definetly a good end for the monsters :wink: For the meals...I mean Adventurers....maybe not so much :silly:

always good when there is a story behind the weird stuff. makes it creative instead of just random.

I always try to have my stories make sense...at least within their own narrative :)

yay world building.

I do enjoy a bit of world building :D Takes me back to my GM days :-D

I must admit that I have done that with some of my characters as well, stats as well as special abilities..

It's just so tempting :silly:

it can also be nicely combined. spaceships & magic. :D

Ah Spelljammer...yes....possibly an idea to visit in the future :wink:
LordStorm
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby LordStorm » Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:07 pm

Well I think i've let this thread sit idle long enough....time for a content filled bump! :D I've uploaded these to my gallery but for those that missed them heres the ten pages of Adventuress Squad added since last bump.....Some Mimic based soft vore AND digestion plus some Panther Druid and Human Mage enjoying an oven AND a pot....plus some nude red headed Amazon, nude dark elf AND some naked Goblin smashing :-D
Attachments
TSK Pg71.jpg
Adventurers are a mimics primary food source.
TSK Pg72.jpg
Quite a view.
TSK Pg73.jpg
Suprise! They can fight!
TSK Pg74.jpg
Dead Goblins and dead....whatever that thing is....
TSK Pg75.jpg
Que Relic discovery music.
TSK Pg76.jpg
Nude character interaction...why not?
TSK Pg 77.jpg
Not much of a plan Kathrin...
TSK Pg78.jpg
Linda and Kathrin are not easy meals.
TSK Pg79.jpg
Uh oh...looks like the tide has turned
TSK Pg80.jpg
Things look bad for the bronze skinned Mage....as for Kathrin...well....looks like shes dinner.
LordStorm
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby LordStorm » Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:08 pm

Hay everyone....time for another bump....and a continuation....one I think you'll find is definetly filled with appropriete content :wink:
How does Roast Panther girl Druid sound....or boiled Bronze human Wizard? :silly: We also catch up with Janara, the red headed human warrior women and Givina, the cranky dark elven pirate....who by the way...are the ONLY adventurers left alive...though they don't know it....yet... :-D
Attachments
TSK Pg81.jpg
Linda cooks while Kathrin gets sliced up and munched.
TSK Pg82.jpg
Looks like Yaltrexx and crew are about done with Kathrin....and it looks like Linda is done for.
TSK Pg83.jpg
Yaltrexx and crew enjoy some jiggly tasty brown Wizard meat.
TSK pg84.jpg
Janara and Givina get out of the dungeon...little knowing their the only two sexy adventurers left alive.
TSK Pg85.jpg
Janara discovers something...what could it be?!
LordStorm
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Kamelagram » Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:04 pm

Was watching the updates earlier today, and redwallfan2000 posted a rather delicious story about ichigo from Tokyo mew mew being grilled for the first time. check it out and be sure to comment, it's his first story here http://aryion.com/g4/view/214185
Beautiful prey,
squirms in my agony,
fuel for my lust.

It's a poor excuse for a haiku, but still one of the better things I have written. XD
Kamelagram
Participator

Postby LordStorm » Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:46 pm

Haaayyyy karamelgram..that was a rather nice story :-D redwallfan2000 does some nice work! everyone who browses this thread should go give him views :wink:
Well...I posted the finale to the adventuress Squad a few weeks back...I sappose I should post it here too...i'll just post the last seven...which are the cooking/hard vore centric ones :-D no Catgirls sadly...but Dark elf and Warrior Women arent bad meals right? :gulp: heres the link to the full comic in case anyone wants to read the unposted bits as well as catch up on the whole sordid tale :silly: http://aryion.com/g4/view/192762
I'll have more stuff in the works soon :D
Attachments
TSK Pg96.jpg
TSK Pg97.jpg
TSK Pg98.jpg
TSK Pg99.jpg
TSK Pg100.jpg
TSK Pg101.jpg
TSK Pg102.jpg
LordStorm
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 2ndVoice » Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:04 am

Great work till now! :3 :gulp:
2ndVoice
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kamelagram » Tue May 29, 2012 7:53 pm

Just posting a half baked story I wrote, it's really more about food TF and modular, but I'm hoping to re-spark this thread, lordstorm can only solo it for so long. :P

hidden in spoiler cause of length/content.

Spoiler: show
A half baked plan.

It had been another long day at the office, paper work had been piling up in growing masses with little relief between, ruining most of my social life. Spending time with Clawdia had slowly become more difficult too, since most of her plans usually involved the outdoors or other… adventures… involving her regeneration. Unfortunately, hiking out to feed Mr. Moutntain lion or playing ‘magician’ had been pushed aside. Both of us were beginning to feel the itch to try something, and the site that greeted me was a good sign she had something prepared.

Moving towards the front stairway, I found one of her bright green high heeled shoes with a piece of paper sticking out. It was a signal for me to come in alone or only with one of our ‘special’ friends, ones that could handle the sight of a prone naked girl sitting waist deep in a meat grinder or tied to a bull’s-eye. Moving forward I picked up the bright piece of footwear and pulled out the paper.

Dear Kammie,
I think you’re aware that we both need some downtime, but with our schedules conflicting this much we can only enjoy each other for so long. I’ve made a special treat for you in the kitchen, please enjoy it as long as you like. Don’t feel compelled to hurry on this one.

Sweet kisses, Clawdia.

As I finished the letter, I noticed a smaller piece of paper stapled to the back. Giving a small grim I glanced over it. The logo on the top of the page was unmistakeable; it was an erotic bakery that specialized in intimate food transformation. A toothy grin spread across my face as I remembered the time she had worked as a display girl for valentines, part of a chocolate threesome statue with a deer and a mouse girl. Part of the contract she had worked out was to be delivered back still chocolified. We had even gotten half of the mouse girl as part of the deal. I made a small note to get out the old fondue set I had gotten at the same time, the slow melting was quiet enjoyable for Clawdia and her friend… and was more than delicious.

Running my tongue across my lips, I headed towards the kitchen when I heard Clawdia’s muffled cry. “No! Don’t come in yet… I’m not ready!” I paused at the door, listening to the sound of light pounding on the table, followed by a curse as something small clattered to the floor. After a few moments of silence, I heard Clawdia call out. “I need some help…”

As the door swung open, I couldn’t help but stifle a laugh as I saw what was on the table. “S-stop it! This isn’t funny” Clawdia said, turning her head to glare at me.

The K’bat glared at me with her piercing green eyes from her position on the table. She was lying down on a large silver platter, using her legs to try and reach a spare spatula sticking out of a small tin of icing. Her progress was impeded by her inability to sit up, most of her torso and arms already turned to cake. She moved carefully, wiggling her hands and legs, trying to complete the job. Her modesty was somewhat preserved by the black one-piece swimsuit she was wearing, although the sections that covered her ‘cakeness’ had been turning into a mere icing.

“You picked up time delay icing didn’t you…” I said with a sly grin, picking up the last spatula from the floor where it had been dropped. “…But you got over excited and forgot you’re supposed to start with your feet?” Placing the spatula beside her, I tugged lightly on one of her toes.

Clawdia pouted and kicked my hand away “No… well maybe a little.” Her feet rubbed nervously over one another, not wanting to admit her mistake. “I… I just don’t get to ‘play’ with you anymore. I wanted this to be a surprise.”

Leaning down, I gave her a quick kiss on the cheek. “Well trust me, not only am I surprised, but I got a good chuckle out of it too. It really brightened my day.”

Clawdia blushed and squirmed a bit at the kiss, “Well I’m glad you’re feeling better, but I’m not even halfway done icing myself, and I know you can’t resist any king of sugar girl.”

“Nope, you’re right. I must say I wouldn’t mind digging into you right now…” With a grin, I drew one of my fingers sharply across her stomach. The icing that was once her swimsuit parted easily, letting me pull a hunk of soft spongy chocolate cake from her stomach. I couldn’t help but notice the sharp gasp and the fluttering of her feet as I enjoyed my first bite. “Hmmm… Looks like you even got the ‘feel good’ variety, no wonder you got so excited.”

I ran a finger across the soft flesh between her thighs, noticing a bit of wetness seeping through her swimsuit. “Yep, defiantly the ‘feel good’.” Clawdia blushed a deep crimson, looking guiltily up at me. “Well then, I think I’m going to make a small change in your plans then.”

Clawdia looked up at me a little shocked, the K’bat always trying to keep in control of her situation, but enjoying it a bit more if she lost it. I moved quickly, spreading icing across her hands and robbing them of their movement before patching up the places she missed above her waist. The K’bat was speechless for a moment, half aware of the sensation of her body pastrifying before her eyes.

As I finished giving one last coating to her breasts, I put down the icing and grabbed the serving knife. Clawdia watched on in mild shock as I ran the knife across her waist, removing her hips and legs a half inch above her untransformed body. She was still in control of her legs though, and by their actions I could tell she wasn’t fighting what I was doing. Sitting them up, I moved them down in easy sight of Clawdia, her eyes able to watch her nervous, fidgeting tail.

I moved swiftly, running my tongue across the now smooth tops of her hips, licking the half inch of icing off in short, and deft licks. Clawdia bit her lips as she moaned softly; enjoying the sensation of the flat surface of ne skin was licked clean. I tried to drag it out, but she was just too delicious, forcing me to run my tongue across the soft bare flesh before moving the legs to a side chair.

The K’bat grinned softly now, understanding what I was planning to do as I grabbed the icing again. “Hold that face; it’s just the perfect icing on the cake.” Unfortunately the icing didn’t work fast enough to keep her from rolling her eyes at the bad pun before finishing off the cake. I grinned as I looked over my loving cake, my eyes drinking in the soft and delicious form frozen before me.

I moved over to the chair where her legs were sitting and placed a hand on the smooth top. To my delight they jumped a bit, showing that Clawdia was in full control… well, at least of her legs. Picking them up, I gently sat them on my lap, her rump sitting comfortably in my lap as her tail wrapped around my waist. Taking my finger, I wrote a short message on her flat top. “Stay still, you hold plate.”

There was a pause, followed by a small shiver as she replied by writing with her toe on my foot, “Ok, kiss first, then play :3”

I gave a small stroke across her shortened body to agree, and then moved the knife, removing the cake’s ‘muzzle’ and dropping it onto my plate. The legs squirmed happily as they felt my lips upon the cake’s lips, pushing softly into pastry. I eventually opened my maw wider, gently eating them with a ‘French kiss’. The legs shivered more as they mouth disappeared, soon becoming nothing more than a few crumbs on my face. I waited patiently for the shivers to die down, running a hand along her leg before she signed that I could continue.

I did aside with pleasantries at that point, putting the cutlery down and just grabbing a hunk of her stomach with my bare hands. I felt her legs jump as my fingers sunk into the soft cake. It crumbled easily, pulling free a hunk as I messily bit into it, wolfing down the defenceless pastry. Her toned abs, her strong arms, her smiling face were all voraciously consumed, crumbs raining down onto the twitching and squirming legs as the magic that had transformed her gave pushed her closer to orgasm each time a hunk of her was bitten, chewed, ripped or swallowed. But because of the magic of the icing, she couldn’t feel the release until her caked pussy was consumed, which sat in my lap, legs squirming desperately for release as their wetness seeped into my pants as they ground against my crotch. “What’s wrong?” I signed merrily into waist as only her breasts remained on the plate, untouched.

Clawdia’s foot had trouble writing her response, although I could catch the just of it just fine. “Nope, I’m full, and I’m transforming anymore until what I have is gone.”

The legs stamped a foot angrily as I moved her breasts onto a smaller plate and moved them to the fridge. “I’m sorry, but that’s the way it is.” I chuckled, knowing full well that she couldn’t hear my voice. “I’ll have some cake for breakfast if it’s so important for you though. I’m going to bed though, and you can follow me if you wish.”

And with that, I left her legs standing alone in the kitchen. Granted, I was still watching them stand uneasily as they tried to figure out which way was what. They soon started to walk towards the bedroom though, her tail wrapping tightly between her legs to try to cover how wet she was. I followed them up the stairs to make sure she didn’t fall and into the bedroom. As she worked her legs into the bed, I couldn’t help but watch her toned rump wiggle invitingly as they climbed into place. I let out one last low chuckle as I moved in, my fingers reaching for the remains of her clothing and removed them.

Her foot trailed gently up the inside of my thigh and rubbed gently across my crotch, her thighs spreading slightly to invite me in.

But that’s a story for another day.
Beautiful prey,
squirms in my agony,
fuel for my lust.

It's a poor excuse for a haiku, but still one of the better things I have written. XD
Kamelagram
Participator

Postby CharlieC » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:05 am

Just gonna go ahead and post this here. I've got an extended series, Population Control Act, that deals with a world in which cannibalism is legalized. There's only one vore scene in it that's not cooking related, but the story itself is pretty long; about 20 chapters and 79 pages. There's not cooking vore in every chapter, but there's enough.

http://aryion.com/g4/view/217992

That's just the first half. The second half is almost finished and should hopefully be wrapped up and in my gallery within a week or two, but anybody interested in reading it now can check out my topic on Work To Be Shared.

EDIT: Here's Part Two, finished well ahead of schedule.

http://aryion.com/g4/view/219859
CharlieC
???

Postby LordStorm » Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:34 am

Wow it's been awhile since I bumped this thread hasen't it :silly: Haven't had much to bump it with I sappose...but it being the holidays and all I figured I might as well post my thanksgiving pic for this year...no cat girls but thats not really a thanksgiving dish ^^; So here's a tasty bird for the holidays everyone :-D Happy Thanksgiving Eka's portal!
Attachments
Thanks Giving 2012.jpg
LordStorm
Advanced Vorarephile

Previous

Return to Hardvore