Hard Vore (Picture collage thingy...)

Rip and tear, cooking, etc, goes here. This spot is not for those who are afraid of blood!
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Hard Vore (Picture collage thingy...)

Postby Kain » Sun Jul 16, 2006 9:56 pm

In case you havent noticed....ive devoted myself to ripping every single vore realated picture or clip from YTMND mostly hentai of course.

Down to business...this kinda looked like hard vore to me...give me some feedback

http://innocenthentai.ytmnsfw.com/
Kain
Participator

Re: Hard Vore (Picture collage thingy...)

Postby goldelite » Sun Jul 16, 2006 10:22 pm

8O OMG! I think it´s a little hard, 8O . . . and youre right, its hard vore O_O
goldelite
???

Postby KlinKitty » Sun Jul 16, 2006 10:34 pm

Well, only one seems to be actually hard *vore*...the rest seem to just be girls getting the shit ripped/blasted/torn/whatever outta them o.o
KlinKitty
not always naked

Postby CruelAngel » Sun Jul 16, 2006 10:43 pm

Ahhhhhhhhh my eyes! Oh my god my eyes! What the hell man?
CruelAngel
Participator

Postby Tapetum_Lucidum » Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:16 pm

Woah. It's like the girls are having a hardvore orgy. 8O
Weeeiiirrrrd.
Tapetum Lucidum (Tah-PEH-tum Loo-SEE-dum): a light-reflective layer found in the eyes of many vertebrates, particularly those active at night. If you've ever seen a dog's or cat's eyes appear to glow, then you've seen the tapetum lucidum.
Tapetum_Lucidum
Participator

Re:

Postby CruelAngel » Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:05 am

For fuck's sake man, put a fucking warning on that thing, I almost threw up.
CruelAngel
Participator

Re:

Postby blank » Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:12 am

um wow is all i gotta say. not my thing at all but thanks for sharing.

and is Kains defence he did say hard vore in the topic title. it does imply that thier will be blood and more.
blank
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby SeruOmen » Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:44 am

CruelAngel wrote:For fuck's sake man, put a fucking warning on that thing, I almost threw up.

I guess he MIGHT have thought that the tpoic being called"Hard Vore" was... you know, coomon sense for the topic and warning tag put together? o_O;'

But yeah, that was more gruesome than even I was expecting. XD!! Keep it up~!
SeruOmen
I like sword

Postby Tai » Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:56 am

U...um..uh...the song's great! :D

*Heads for the closest bathroom*
Tai
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Umiriko » Mon Jul 17, 2006 1:11 am

0.0 eeep too much for me, never hurts to check mind ^^
Umiriko
Most Talkative Dragon, ever

Postby Sharde » Mon Jul 17, 2006 2:42 am

People...please read the text before clicking away on a link that was labeled as ‘hard vore’, then coming in here to post silly things like “Ewww! That was gross! Totally sick".

There are those of us that like hard vore, and don't appreciate all the those comments that inevitably seem pop up in many hard vore postings. I personally don’t like things like unbirth or AV, yet I don’t feel a compulsion to go have a look and then post an “Oh, man! That was repulsive!” If you don’t like something, show a little maturity and don’t look.

We all have our opinions, and the right to voice them. That’s fine. All I’m saying is please respect the preferences of other people, and consider the fact that your needless comments might just be alienating those of us that like this sort of thing.
Sharde
Mysterious Wolf (With a cloak)

Re:

Postby Jurodan » Mon Jul 17, 2006 3:27 am

Meh. I can see worse simply by closing my eyes.
Busy giving humanity a bad rep.
Jurodan
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Pontanius » Mon Jul 17, 2006 3:27 am

Interesting..

Not sure what to say beyond interesting..

As a fan of hard vore, I must say those hentai pictures of the kind uses in the collage has one flaw as far as I'm concerned.. Indiscriminate use of blood..

I actually think the pictures are ruined by it as it becomes very difficult to see what the pictures really are about..

What surprised me the most.. and to my horror.. is how strong reactions it brought to some of the posters here.. I guess it can only mean that I am more hardened and 'ruined' than I thought..
I guess being shown those Vietnam First-aid MASH training movies in the army messed me up..
Pontanius
Been posting for a bit

Re:

Postby Jurodan » Mon Jul 17, 2006 3:36 am

Well, Pontanius, hard vore is an acquired taste. I actually found these pics funnier than I did disturbing (I mean... Look at their faces! How can you NOT laught at that?), but I tend to find things that make others squeemish to be funny. I usually laugh through horror movies the second time around...
Jurodan
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Reaverbot » Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:05 am

Pontanius wrote: What surprised me the most.. and to my horror.. is how strong reactions it brought to some of the posters here.. I guess it can only mean that I am more hardened and 'ruined' than I thought..
I guess being shown those Vietnam First-aid MASH training movies in the army messed me up..

I agree, with a fetish like vore, it's surprising that some act as they do when a little guro is posted here.
Reaverbot
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Eka » Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:08 am

There already was warning in the topic. next time. read before you click.

Oh and, kain, for archive purpose, it would be best if you keep them all the link in the same topic rather then making new topic every time. Easier to track. Just click edit and add additional link to this one in the future.
Eka
Administrator

Re:

Postby Kain » Mon Jul 17, 2006 7:02 pm

Wow...im suprised that people enjoy what im doing. And i dont care of people find it gross....i bet the look on my face was priceless when i laid eyes on that peice of....art? But again...post what you like...the people that says its gross are kind of amusing :)

And Wow....a compliment from Seru I feels special now...(Im not joking....honestly im not making fun of him....i have nothing but respect for that guy)

And alright Eka...now ill only make a new thread if its not realated to hard vore
Kain
Participator

Re:

Postby Tai » Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:17 am

Jurodan wrote:Meh. I can see worse simply by closing my eyes.

Sadly, same here. Except what I can see I can get turned on by. >_>
Tai
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Jurodan » Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:09 am

Sorry Tai, can't say the same thing. Except I don't find it so much arousing as I do amusing...
Jurodan
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Sankekur » Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:35 am

The Heck?! I just came from that site and I found nothing like Hard Vore! Sure the girls were all bloody... and then some... but none of them were being EATEN! This isn't hard vore, it's GURO! :evil:
Sankekur
New to the forum

Next

Return to Hardvore