Hard Vore (Picture collage thingy...)

Rip and tear, cooking, etc, goes here. This spot is not for those who are afraid of blood!
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re:

Postby hothaed61 » Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:07 am

that was sick :evil: :evil: but so good :P :P :twisted: :) :D
hothaed61
Evil king or Demon prince or something

Postby drogba_15 » Sun Jan 14, 2007 1:07 pm

your fuckin sick
drogba_15
New to the forum

Re:

Postby Jurodan » Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:56 pm

We all have our different opinions drogba_15, just because you don't agree with someone else's doesn't mean you have to insult them.
Busy giving humanity a bad rep.
Jurodan
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Lexifoxy » Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:31 pm

I think I might have a taste for guro >.>
<.<
Lexifoxy
--- ?

Re:

Postby Arsony » Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:08 pm

I gotta agree with Sankekur. That's guro, not hard vore. Even though I do like guro, I'm just dissappointed that there was no one actually being eaten.
Arsony
Artist

Re:

Postby RedonBlack » Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:22 pm

Yeah, guro. I do get a little kick from Hard-Vore, but those pictures were just hilarious!

Keep it up, if nothing else it's quality comedy.
RedonBlack
Participator

Re:

Postby derWandersmann » Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:13 am

Pontanius wrote: ... As a fan of hard vore, I must say those hentai pictures of the kind uses in the collage has one flaw as far as I'm concerned.. Indiscriminate use of blood..

I actually think the pictures are ruined by it as it becomes very difficult to see what the pictures really are about..

I quite agree ... I think I've seen some of this person's work before, and it has that same quality. It's almost like the "pixelating" that the Japanese use for censorship ... it certainly obscures the subject of the work. I can't tell whether I find the subject matter all that offensive or not; I can't see it.
derWandersmann
Participator

Re:

Postby PreyKill » Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:58 pm

Guro and hard vore images are related closely enough; they both involve breaking the body into gory pieces.

Just about all of the images in the collage are the works of Waita Uziga, one of the most talented of the guro artists. Look up his website if you're so inclined. Better quality versions should be available in his gallery.
preykill at yahoo dot com
PreyKill
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Ephriam » Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:03 am

PreyKill wrote:Just about all of the images in the collage are the works of Waita Uziga, one of the most talented of the guro artists. Look up his website if you're so inclined. Better quality versions should be available in his gallery.

Uziga, yes! His stuff is just absolutely classic. He's like the standard by which guro is judged. Some of it is just mind-bending.

In any case, even if alot of people don't find it erotic, it's still interesting art and good inspiration for horror and stuff.
Ephriam
Intermediate Vorarephile

Previous

Return to Hardvore