Question For Those Into Hard Vore

Rip and tear, cooking, etc, goes here. This spot is not for those who are afraid of blood!
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Question For Those Into Hard Vore

Postby feedthebellies » Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:05 pm

I recently told my friend about me being into vore and about three days later I wrote some lyrics. I showed her the lyrics and she asked me if it was related to vore because it invloved cannibalism. It wasn't, I just like gore. But I wasn't into HV in the first place. So it made me wonder, and my question to you all into hard vore is do any of you listen/read death metal lyrics and enjoy it's hard-vorish side?
A perfect example would be Cannibal Corpse's Eaten Back to Life. Here's a picture of it.
The second one is possible hard vore unbirth if there's such thing?
Please give me your thoughts and if this is some untapped side of vore I'd be happy to post cannibalistic lyrics from bands and album covers and such.
Aslo I'm new so I don't know if this is in the right forum.
Attachments
Eaten Back To Life.jpg
The Wretched Spawn.jpg
feedthebellies
Been posting for a bit

Re: Question For Those Into Hard Vore

Postby SyH » Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:30 am

for me their is a separation of things that i think are cool and other things that i like as a part of hard vore, like those album covers look cool but really are not something that is tickling my fancy vore wise.
You're Dragon fodder
SyH
???

Postby Cryptrat » Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:36 am

I have an interest in hard vore from time to time too, but I never really equate it to human hard vore.

I prefer to keep the fantasies that are *technically* possible, away. I always have preferred fur on fur violence or so cartoonish that it's not really relate able. I like a Portal certain member's works that are monster on human and have a somewhat manic cartoonish vore side to them, for example, more than I like the straight on pulsing "going to skullf**k you and eat your face off" stuff.

I didn't mind the Marvel Zombies stuff either, and those cd covers(?) reminded me of them sort of, but it didn't have any sort of zing as fantasy material went for me and neither does the artwork above. *shrugs*

Cannibal Corpse has always struck me as music for eating a dead horse by, anyhow. Not really my cup of tea.

I remember writing lyrics myself when I was younger that were meant to utterly disgust the human race, and worked pretty good in the *laughs maniacally* "band" I had for a summer, but thankfully my music career is dead and buried next to my crypt. ^_^
Cryptrat
---

Postby Ka-Atis » Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:37 am

Splatter stuff like cannibal corpse is fun from time to time. I also enjoy films like brain-dead and such. But it's rather for the lols than anything else - it doesn't creep me out and it doesn't turn me on either. I guess it's because it's so exaggerated, fountains of blood and guts overshadowing the more subtle aspects such as predator enjoying his meal or the prey slowly coming to the realization that it's actually about to be eaten.
Now I eat you!}- >:-(.. ____ D: -{no.. nooo..
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool

Postby PreyKill » Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:57 pm

Sometimes I admire the guro-ish artwork produced for a death metal album, like "butchered at birth", but I've never been able to enjoy the music or lyrics; it just doesn't work for me, sorry.
However since the focus of that genre seems to be on blood, gore and mutilation I'd say that this is the right sub-forum out of those listed on Eka's Portal to ask the question.
preykill at yahoo dot com
PreyKill
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby feedthebellies » Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:02 pm

Cool it looks like the answer for this one is a no. I kinda figured! Thanks for your responses!
feedthebellies
Been posting for a bit

Postby knifesmile » Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:18 pm

I'm apparently less "picky" than a lot of hard vore fans. I'm basically into predation and consumption, period, and cannibalism is a topic of particular appeal for whatever twisted reason buried deep in my brainmeats. But at the same time, I tend to prefer producing and consuming (no pun intended) stories and art involving the hunting and killing of humans or furs/anthros by assorted inhuman beasts, or fur-on-fur violence. Human-on-human just doesn't appeal to me all that much compared even to fur-on-human. The animalistic predator-prey aspect is very important to me, I guess.

I'm a huge oldschool metalhead so of course I have all kinds of music along those lines. (Ever heard "All This Bleeding" by Coven? So many songs I could mention... ) I listen to a lot of music that puts me in that kind of "mood", but it ranges through genres and is linked more by musical mood and theme than by actual lyrical content per se.

And as for hardvore unbirthing? Dude -- vagina dentata. ;D
knifesmile
Somewhat familiar

Postby eatmeplease » Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:13 am

Not really. I don't listen to that kind of music much anyway. Too screamy! XD
eatmeplease
---

Postby Igoteaten » Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:24 pm

Gonna be honest and say those pictures are sort of... gross to me. I mean, I'm not like, nauseous or anything, because I'm used to the internet and hey, I'm into hard vore. But still, they're the last thing that would appeal to me in any way sexually at all, and I'd prefer not to look at them, they're just kind of nasty to me.

It's odd, I seem to like "clean" hard vore. All of my hard vore fantasies involve bright, bright blood, along with brightly colored organs and tissues, and everything coming out looking sort of like a very large meal that was dumped off a plate onto the ground/floor, and not really gritty, realistic, dark stuff. Personally, hard vore, while I like it for being more realistic then soft vore, and even because of the element of death, needs to be distanced from reality and idealistic for me, otherwise I get grossed out with the thought of real people being in actual pain. I'm sort of odd that way, but yeah, death metal is DEFINITELY not my style, because it places itself in the (arguably, well maybe not so much), obscene, and stays there for as long as humanly possible, and I'm not sure why most people like it. I can understand if you're turned on by something like that, but it makes me wonder why there's the mass popularity it has.

Sorry if I ranted, just throwing my opinion out there.
Igoteaten
Somewhat familiar

Postby knifesmile » Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:02 pm

WHAT mass popularity? I suppose if you consider the underground metal scene "mass"... no form of metal has truly "mass" popularity compared to mainstream popular music. Even our best-known and most famous bands still don't hold a recognition candle to, say, Micheal Jackson.

As far as why it appeals -- strictly speaking the lyrics are actually very unimportant in a lot of metal. They can have deeper meaning or not as the band chooses, but they're basically there to give the singer something to sing. This is in contrast to other genres, in which the singer exists because there are lyrics to sing. The voice, in metal, is approached as an instrument in and of itself. So a lot of people just don't pay much attention to the actual content of lyrics (this is true in other genres as well, too, even those where the lyrical content is important to the artist.) They like the sound of the music and don't particularly care what the words are saying or what's on the album cover. Even above and beyond that, though, you have to realize that to those of us who really are into dark, realistic stuff, those album covers are comically exaggerated. They're quite unlike real gore. The colors might not be bright and plastic, but they're just cartoonishly overstated. It's impossible to take seriously. Honestly, the genre doesn't take itself as seriously as most people think. It's not about being turned on by it, it's about the fact that it's not meant to be taken seriously and mostly isn't by its listeners.

And of course there's the fact that death metal is usually rejected by the mainstream (and parents). The urge to rebel is nigh-universal. ;)
knifesmile
Somewhat familiar

Postby Redatheart » Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:08 pm

I love blood and cannibalism, ever since i've heard of it, i was hooked. I cant describe why i love it, but it feels so right

If you want to hear gore, cannibalism etc. bands and lyrics, listen to Deathgrind, Goregrind, Grindcore and the rest. it awesome
Redatheart
Participator

Postby knifesmile » Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:27 am

Yeah. That's the way to put it. It -does- feel right. As twisted and awful as that might seem. I just don't comprehend the visceral horror others have of cannibalism.

Grindcore and suchlike is cool and all, but I dunno, man... something's wrong when the album's got 50 songs and is only 10 minutes long in total... ;) (ALL HAIL ZOMBIE SNEAK ATTACK)
knifesmile
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ka-Atis » Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:45 am

Yeah I prefer it when the track has some structure, not just some random growling and guitar scrubbing. The latter just gets boring too quickly. For the lyrics, I guess they matter to the bands, but rather in a fun way than wanting to give some serious message. There are bands who wants to "save the world" though, vegan bands being the worst. To some degree lyrics matter to me too, I enjoy predator/cannibal stuff, and also the "satanist" things, but when christian bands sing about jesus then it's just a major off.
Now I eat you!}- >:-(.. ____ D: -{no.. nooo..
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool

Postby knifesmile » Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:37 pm

Same here. I mean, if I'm at a club and I'm slamdancing or something then that kind of brutal pedal-to-the-metal stuff is great. But even then grindcore and goregrind songs are just too damn short! You barely get started and it's over. IMO the only grind worth listening to on a long-term basis, from a recording, is Zombie Sneak Attack. Which is a very silly project two guys I used to know online a long time go created specifically to be as awful as possible while simultaneously making fun of grindcore's features and fanatics. Highlights include "Slaughter on the Retard Bus," "Smugglin' Plums," "Euronymous Lives!!!!!!" and "The Ressurrection of Reverend Horsenuts." Among many, many, many others.

Man... now I wish I still had contact with those guys. Oh well... here's a roaring rip off my steamroller and some unnecessary surgery in tribute to Scottica and Symbolic0, wherever those sick bastards are now.

Personally, lyrics are important to me only when there's something interesting about them. If they're particularly emotive, well-composed, intellectually challenging, et cetera, I'm far more likely to care and pay attention. There are many songs that I like despite not liking the lyrics, though, because ultimately lyrics take a back seat to the overall sound of the music. I can ignore what a singer is saying if he sounds good. (Unfortunately, most of the bands singing about Jesus don't... sound good. Because they exist solely to sing about Jesus. Jesus is sharing a bowl with me right now and let me tell you, he's not happy about it. The Lord prefers Megadeth. *plays Five Magics*)

I have a little playlist of songs that I like to listen to when I'm "in the mood," if you know what I mean (and I don't mean horny. Although I guess there's an element of horniness in it. I just prefer using claws, fangs, or knives to penetrate bodies.) It's actually pretty eclectic, not solely metal... ranges through MC 900 Foot Jesus, Slash's Snakepit, Rob and White Zombie, Insane Clown Posse, Infected Mushroom, System of a Down, Agent Orange, Megadeth, Non-Phixion, Exodus... in short, some stuff I've worshipped my whole life and some stuff I would never have touched when I was a 16-year-old metal Nazi. ;p

I'm very easily tarantulated, though. I find it a lot easier to write and RP this kind of stuff with the right music on. So for me there's definitely a strong link between my hardvore-type behavior and my music-listening behavior. I hadn't thought about it consciously before, but I always make a beeline for "mood music" when I'm doing vore n' gore stuff -- drawing, writing, RPing, whatever. It focuses my thoughts and brings a degree of environmental intensity and harmony to match what's going on inside my head, I suppose.
knifesmile
Somewhat familiar

Postby ThatRaptor » Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:18 am

gotta say, nope, doesn't turn me on - at least not the covers

being a huge deathmetal fan myself, the music itself occassionally does :P

---thinking about it, there might be a conection, but I never thought about it that way o.o
ThatRaptor
Been posting for a bit

Return to Hardvore