Tervicz andthe Haast's Eagles

Rip and tear, cooking, etc, goes here. This spot is not for those who are afraid of blood!
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Tervicz andthe Haast's Eagles

Postby Tervicz » Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:34 pm

This is a story I wrote as a trade with another vore fan, who has a thing for eagle preds and fox prey. You might like it, it fits right here. It's actually a difficult subject to write about for me, kind of a dilemma, the issue of Aussie foxes. All things considered I think this is reasonably written. I would like to get some feedback though, comment please if you like this. There are more vore stories on my FA page: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/tervicz/ Some are hard and some are not as hard, but my themes are usually niches. Please do comment, it takes a lot of work and effort to make these stories the way they are.
Attachments
Tervicz the Fox and the Haast.txt
(82.13 KiB) Downloaded 338 times
Tervicz
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Tervicz andthe Haast's Eagles

Postby Tervicz » Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:59 am

Well I guess this was a mistake sharing this here. :(
Tervicz
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Tervicz andthe Haast's Eagles

Postby knifesmile » Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:03 pm

Look, dude, seriously -- I understand how frustrating it is to not get any feedback, but whining in public about it won't get you any worthwhile replies. Maybe it would've worked better if you had posted the text of the story in "Work to be shared" instead of a link to it in "Hard Vore"?
knifesmile
Somewhat familiar

Return to Hardvore