Sea Bear & Grizzly Shark

Rip and tear, cooking, etc, goes here. This spot is not for those who are afraid of blood!
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Sea Bear & Grizzly Shark

Postby ichbinich » Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:14 am

I haven't read this comic (yet), but it seems like it has a lot of potential hardvore (judging from the covers alone :D )

A shark roaming a forest eating people & a bear roaming the sea attacking people...
Possibly the most awesome premise since "Megashark VS Giant Octopus"
ichbinich
SHARK!

Re: Sea Bear & Grizzly Shark

Postby ichbinich » Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:57 am

2 more
ichbinich
SHARK!

Postby Ka-Atis » Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:29 am

Oh my.. I laughed :lol:
Great find, maybe I should actually read that comic

The way Jason Howard and Ryan Ottley tell it, Sea Bear & Grizzly Shark is the product of a late night conversation where the question was asked, “What would be scarier than getting attacked by a bear in the woods?” Easy: a shark. And the bear? He takes the shark’s place in the ocean, of course. “They got mixed up.” And thus begins the most ridiculous Syfy TV movie never made.
Now I eat you!}- >:-(.. ____ D: -{no.. nooo..
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool

Postby Eupeptic » Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:31 am

I like how Grizzly Shark is able to bite people very selectively. In the last picture, the girl's boobs and head remain, but most of the rest of her is gone...

Eupeptic
I've done no harm, I keep to myself. There's nothing wrong with my, state of mental health. -- Men At Work, "Who Can It Be Now?"
Eupeptic
Official Molecule

Postby deletedaccount505 » Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:40 am

I'm lost of words. How random. :lol:
"It doesn't matter who you are on the outside, but it does matter who you have digesting inside."

deletedaccount505
???

Return to Hardvore