Italian dinner (really old hard vore (maybe))

Rip and tear, cooking, etc, goes here. This spot is not for those who are afraid of blood!
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Italian dinner (really old hard vore (maybe))

Postby Eupeptic » Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:45 am

Seen on the news...

Gladiator graveyard discovered in northern England
By SYLVIA HUI, Associated Press Writer Sylvia Hui, Associated Press Writer – Mon Jun 7, 9:29 pm ET

LONDON – Dozens of headless skeletons excavated from a northern English building site appear to be the remains of Roman gladiators, one of whom had bites from a lion, tiger, bear or other large animal, archaeologists said Monday. [...]

The team investigating the remains said that one of the best clues was carnivore tooth marks found on the hip and shoulder of one of the skeletons.

The rest of the AP story shows that some people are skeptical, but I still like the idea. There is a similar story from AFP. There is also a news release from the people who excavated the site; it mentions that http://www.headlessromans.co.uk/ will go live next week (right now it just redirects to the main site). It seems to be a bit of a build-up for a show on Channel 4 (in the UK) next week.

Eupeptic
I've done no harm, I keep to myself. There's nothing wrong with my, state of mental health. -- Men At Work, "Who Can It Be Now?"
Eupeptic
Official Molecule

Re: Italian dinner (really old hard vore (maybe))

Postby Igoteaten » Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:49 pm

This is such a hot rp/story idea that no one seems to want to jump on.
Igoteaten
Somewhat familiar

Return to Hardvore