Fullmetal Alchemist HardVore

Rip and tear, cooking, etc, goes here. This spot is not for those who are afraid of blood!
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Fullmetal Alchemist HardVore

Postby Igoteaten » Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:12 pm

Hey, just wanted to let people know that the new episode of Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood contains quite a bit of hard vore, at the beginning of the episode we see a man attacked and eaten by zombie-like creatures that appear to tear him apart, though not much is actually show, we see his mutilated body on the floor before they attack a scientist. I'm not sure how much is in the rest of the episode, but you can see for yourself. Personally knowing the context of the story this doesn't turn me on, but other people may find it interesting.

http://www4.funimation.com/video/?page=video&v=4960
Igoteaten
Somewhat familiar

Re: Fullmetal Alchemist HardVore

Postby Jidane » Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:14 am

That link is a spoiler, so for those of you who haven't seen the FMA movie and everyone who doesn't like spoilers, stay away from it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ukyfX1Dz7A

Wait for around 2:50. Best CRUNCH ever, I love it.
Jidane
Artist

Postby Igoteaten » Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:24 pm

Holy crap, gluttony isn't so cute and cuddly anymore. Also, apparently only about a minute after that we see a dragon bite down on a man and make him explode O_o. And yes, very satisfying crunch indeed.
Igoteaten
Somewhat familiar

Postby MidnightRose » Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:05 pm

^That dragon is Envy, and the man is Hohenheim. Hohenheim pulled down on Envy's mouth to commit suicide.
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Postby Igoteaten » Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:14 pm

Wow, I really have trouble recognizing any of the characters, I'm so used to the Brotherhood/Manga story. It's also strange because the 2003 anime seemed to have a lot more violence and gore than the newer one and the manga as well, (which don't shy away from it, but still have their share of discretion shots).
Igoteaten
Somewhat familiar

Postby Shogo » Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:32 pm

I'm so swept up in this anime right now. The fact that vore is a reoccuring theme only helps! ^w^

The first anime had plenty of it, and now that they've (thank god) started making brotherhood so much more like the manga its a pretty sure bet that it will continue.
Shogo
New to the forum

Postby Igoteaten » Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:55 pm

Yup, there are a ton of vore moments. In a recent episode *massive spoilers ahead* pride bit gluttony in half before eating him alive to get his philosopher's stone.
Igoteaten
Somewhat familiar

Postby MidnightRose » Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:46 pm

Here's a suggestive pic of Envy with an eyeball in his mouth. <3
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Postby eatmeplease » Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:17 pm

MidnightRose wrote:Here's a suggestive pic of Envy with an eyeball in his mouth. <3
[ http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k208/SailorWolf768/Envy/envy3.jpg ]

Who is Envy?
eatmeplease
---

Postby MidnightRose » Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:31 pm

..Dude, watch Fullmetal Alchemist.
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Postby Igoteaten » Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:17 am

And yet more vore was in the newest episode. More people got munched by zombies (though we see very very very little), and someone got their throat chewed open by a lion/human chimera.
Igoteaten
Somewhat familiar

Return to Hardvore