Killer Croc devours female doctor (Hard vore)

Rip and tear, cooking, etc, goes here. This spot is not for those who are afraid of blood!
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Killer Croc devours female doctor (Hard vore)

Postby ichbinich » Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:03 am

Guess this has not been posted before so...
"In 2005's Detective Comics #810, Killer Croc attempts to cure his condition. When the doctor fails, Croc devours her."
ichbinich
SHARK!

Re: Killer Croc devours female doctor (Hard vore)

Postby Saiai » Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:01 am

Wow, they got away with this in general circulation DC? This feels like something you'd see in Marvel's MAX line near the end, graphic as it is. Nice share, though.
Saiai
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Hagglesmite » Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:14 am

Saiai wrote:Wow, they got away with this in general circulation DC? This feels like something you'd see in Marvel's MAX line near the end, graphic as it is. Nice share, though.

DC has just been starting to get brutal in general, really. Green Lantern especially... people are getting holes blasted through them, others are burned to dust...

The red lanterns vomit up this corrosive blood that melts people's faces off... so yeah, DC has been getting brutal lately, though even this is a bit surprising. I kinda feel bad for croc :?
*BLAM!*

*Reloads*

Any questions?
Hagglesmite
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Under the rock next to the giant mansion down the street.

Postby Geno » Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:20 pm

The vore content is a bit brief, but still a good find. Thanks!
Geno
Participator

Postby Ka-Atis » Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:01 am

Nice! :-D
Now I eat you!}- >:-(.. ____ D: -{no.. nooo..
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool

Postby Demihunger » Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:41 am

I always thought they should just kill Killer Croc... >.>
Demihunger
Somewhat familiar

Postby tinyspeaker2 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:43 pm

Awesome!!!!!!!
tinyspeaker2
New to the forum

Postby The_Prof » Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:08 pm

if I recall Killer Croc did make references to eating people in the "interview tapes" in the Batman: Arkahm Asylum game.
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby eatmeplease » Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:25 am

Demihunger wrote:I always thought they should just kill Killer Croc... >.>

What an awful thing to say! He can't help it!
eatmeplease
---

Postby ichbinich » Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:37 am

The_Prof wrote:if I recall Killer Croc did make references to eating people in the "interview tapes" in the Batman: Arkahm Asylum game.

Listened to the tapes out of curiosity, really quite a lot of hard vore references
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9_QQWa5BiM
ichbinich
SHARK!

Postby TheWickedKing » Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:55 pm

O.O Croc, just like Bane, are very underrated villains.
TheWickedKing
???

Postby TheDog » Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:48 pm

The_Prof wrote:if I recall Killer Croc did make references to eating people in the "interview tapes" in the Batman: Arkahm Asylum game.

He did eat Aaron Cash's hand, who we see walking around with a prosthetic hook because of it.
TheDog
---

Postby ichbinich » Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:58 am

Here's some more hard vore with Croc, from the "DC Infinite Halloween Special 01". Mostly off-screen unfortunately.
ichbinich
SHARK!

Postby TheWickedKing » Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:14 am

ichbinich wrote:Here's some more hard vore with Croc, from the "DC Infinite Halloween Special 01". Mostly off-screen unfortunately.

Who's the character that Croc was fighting? And damn it, this makes me want to buy more Batman comics. . .but no money. . . ;_;
TheWickedKing
???

Postby ichbinich » Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:36 pm

TheWickedKing wrote:Who's the character that Croc was fighting? And damn it, this makes me want to buy more Batman comics. . .but no money. . . ;_;

No clue who the other guy is ~:3

Anyway, here's sort of implied pre-vore with Croc. Cover from the "Into the Jaws of Killer Croc" story, with no actual vore in it sadly. Only a near vore incident with the Mad Hadder...interrupted by the Batman...that cockblocker >:C
ichbinich
SHARK!

Postby TheWickedKing » Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:17 pm

From what little I've read of Croc, he's got issues with not classifying himself as human; ergo why he doesn't have any qualms with chowing down on them. It also seems that one of the few humans he does respect for is the Joker. Or, that's what I got at least from the "Joker" graphic novel I have.

And as is the case with most characters in comics, Croc changes depending on the writer/s.

:lol: :lol:

I revive a year-old thread and it causes Ich to change her sig to Croc. (Or at least I'll pretend I did.)

TheWickedKing
???

Postby ichbinich » Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:49 am

TheWickedKing wrote:
I revive a year-old thread and it causes Ich to change her sig to Croc. (Or at least I'll pretend I did.)

Actually, I've been in a Killer Croc mood for some time now, so I caught up on reading some comics with him...But only now remembered about this thread thanks to you. :3
ichbinich
SHARK!

Postby TheWickedKing » Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:01 am

<.<

Batman-Crimson_Mist_pg07_copy.jpeg

*Vanishes into the night*
TheWickedKing
???

Postby UnforsakenFantasy » Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:59 am

Croc is indeed a a hard-vore character for Batman, however if your more into softvore then Clayface from Batman is more your style. I myself prefer him. I had seen a thread not to long ago with a couple of pics with him and Batgirl ^^
UnforsakenFantasy
Participator

Return to Hardvore