Stumbled upon this HV comic

Rip and tear, cooking, etc, goes here. This spot is not for those who are afraid of blood!
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Stumbled upon this HV comic

Postby Justin Bailey » Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:39 pm

http://fatpita.net/?i=5025
Don't know the origin and I'm not usually into hard vore (still not) but the story was cool and I figured I'd share it.
Justin Bailey
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Stumbled upon this HV comic

Postby Cicatrix_Manet » Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:07 pm

Ah yes, Legorobot's comics http://legorobotcomics.com/

If you need a good hard laugh, that's your first stop. They're hilarious
I...uh...well I...what?...sorry...nevermind
Cicatrix_Manet
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Bright » Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:03 pm

That was dark.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby LunaTheWolf » Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:32 pm

You may not believe this, but today my friend showed me a story he wrote. I had already seen this comic, and once i started it, i immediatly recognized the first sentence. Asking him about it, he told me his friend made a comic about it on the internet. I nearly died. He had no idea i had seen it on a vore site; he's not into vore XD

I did plague him about making sure it was the truth, and indeed, it really was his original idea. I can't believe how shocked i was.

Such a small world, after all.
LunaTheWolf
---

Location: Drinking Lon Lon Milk with excessive amounts of chocolate....

Postby Justin Bailey » Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:44 pm

LunaTheWolf, wow, your friend is friends with the legorobot comics guy? You should get his autograph or something! xD That's pretty cool though.
Justin Bailey
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby LunaTheWolf » Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:54 pm

I geuss so! Truthfully, i don't know how popular LegoRobots is, but i assume my friend may have paid him to do this. I don't know too much about it- i was too busy squealing about how i saw that comic on Eka's. And he still doesn't know his comic idea made it to here XDDD
LunaTheWolf
---

Location: Drinking Lon Lon Milk with excessive amounts of chocolate....

Return to Hardvore