Supernatural: Consensual co cannibalism in today's ep

Rip and tear, cooking, etc, goes here. This spot is not for those who are afraid of blood!
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Supernatural: Consensual co cannibalism in today's ep

Postby deleteend » Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:05 pm

Consensual co-cannibalism at the start of today's Ep Of Supernatural 2010/02/11. Lovers taking bloody bites of each other while making out.

95 (14) "My Bloody Valentine"
deleteend
Been posting for a bit

Re: Supernatural: Consensual co cannibalism in today's ep

Postby wolfen89 » Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:34 am

I thought it was a very cool scene and very well done. Although at the time I was I was wiggling with the horror of it all now that I have settled down it is very... stimulating.
wolfen89
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Supernatural: Consensual co cannibalism in today's ep

Postby Wanderer » Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:23 am

it was a good scene

though I made the mistake of starting to eat dinner and watching Supernatural at the same time. almost made me lose my appetite
Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
Wanderer
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Hardvore